You'll pay

My Superstar Girlfriend

Hyomin POV

It's been 2 weeks since Jiyeon incident.. I've always been beside her since then and I even told one of my best bodyguards to protect her at all times, I wouldn't forgive myself if something happen to her again.. today we will finally go back to school, but today is also the day that that guy who my baby will die by my hands, I don't care if they arrest me.. but what he did to Jiyeon is something I'll never forgive him... as I was driving, with Jiyeon next to me and my bodyguard behind us, to school.. I kept thinking on how am I going to face that guy and how am I going to kill him or torture him.. as we were going in the universitie for our first class, I notice that a lot of people were looking at JY, I glare at all of them and grabbed JY hand thightly and walked like that to our class..

JY: "Hyomin, everyone is lookin at us.. can you let go of my hand?"

HM: "No, don't mind them.. I told you I will protect you, so don't even think of letting go of my hand.. now focus on the class"

JY: "But.. *sigh* Ok"

HM: "Good girl.. now let's focus on our class"

(SUDDENLY)

Guy: "Hey Jiyeon"

JY: (shaking of fear and wide eyes)

Guy: "You don't even say hello now.. I'm your sunbae after all"

HM: "Excuse me but can you leave, you're bothering me and her"

Guy: "tsk! and you are?"

HM: (Standing up) "Someone that if you don't leave right now, will kick your "

Guy: "We'll see about that.. for now bye"

HM: "Are you ok?"

JY: "Can we go somewhere else please? I don't feel like having class today"

HM: "That's the guy, isn't he?"

JY: (Wide eyes) "W- what guy?"

HM: "That answer it all.. Sangwoo!" (Note: Sangwoo is the name of the bodyguard, I just made that name up)

SW: "Yes Ms. Park"

HM: "Stay here with Jiyeon, don't let anyone get near her or harm her.. and don't move from her side.. I'll be right back"

SW: "Yes, Ms. Park"

JY: (Grabbing HM wrist) "W-where are you going?"

HM: "To kill that bastard.. stay here" (running out of the class room and following that guy)

JY: "Wait!.. aish! I hope she doesn't get in trouble" (worry for HM)

Once I ran out of the class room I heard JY scream and I knew she wanted me to stop, but I just couldn't.. I needed to take revange for her, her precious first time was taken by this disgusting bastard.. I'm going to teach him a lesson... as I was following him, I notice that he was going to the back of the school and I saw him trying to pick up another girl that was alone just like JY.. I couldn't take it anymore, I ran there and kick him and told the girl to run.. he got up from the floor and glare at me.. but I just smirk at him

HM: "You aren't as strong as you said you are, huh?"

Guy: "I'm gonna you and then I'm gonna kill you"

HM: "Go ahead and try.. but I'll kill you first"

Guy: "You? are you serious? You're just a girl.. you're weak"

HM: "Tsk, if you think that I'm weak, c'mon.. come and try how weak I am"

Guy: "The way you talk, it seems like you have some buisness with me"

HM: "Well, yes.. I do"

Guy: "Tell me then"

HM: "Maybe later"

(THE GUY TRY TO PUNCH HM, BUT SHE LUCKLY AVOID IT AND PUNCH HIM ON THE STOMACH.. WHILE THE GUY QUICKLY STOOD UP AND PUNCH HM ON , CAUSING HER LIP TO BLEED.. HM KICK HIM IN HIS PRIVATE AREA AND FROM THEN ON SHE KICK HIM UNTIL HE BEGGED HER TO STOP.. SHE STOP FOR A MINUTE, BENT DOWN AND GOT NEAR HIS EAR..)

HM: "Did you even stopped when Jiyeon beg you to? did you?! you disgusting bastard.. next time think before touching others people girl.. and if I ever see you near me or Jiyeon.. I'm not going to think it twice and I'm gonna choke you to death" (giving him a punch that cause her knuckles to bleed)

(HM LEFT LEAVING THE GUY UNCOUNCIOUS LYING ON THE FLOOR, SHE WENT TO THE GIRL THAT HE TRY TO TAKE BEFORE AND ASKED HER IF SHE WAS OK, THE GIRL NODDED AND THANK HER.. THE GIRL ASK HM IF SHE WAS OK, HM TOLD HER NOT TO WORRY AND THAT SHE WAS A STRONG WOMAN.. SHE ALSO TOLD TO NOT TELL ANYONE ABOUT SHE PUNCHING THE GUY.. THE GIRL AGREE AND THEY BOTH LEFT... AFTER SOME MINUTES HM TEXTED JY TO GO TO THE BATHROOM, THAT SHE HAD SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT TO TELL HER.. JY DID AS TOLD AND WENT TO THE BATHROOM, OF COURSE HER BODYGUARD STAYED OUTSIDE OF THE BATHROOM, WATCHING IF ANYONE CAME.. ONCE JY GOT IN, SHE SAW HM BLEEDING LIPS AND KNUCKLES.. SHE INMIDIATLY RANT TO HER..)

-----AT THE BATHROOM-------

JY: "Oh my god! what happened? are you ok? does it hurt?"

HM: "Don't worry too much Ji, I'm ok.. and it hurt's a little, but it's ok"

JY: "Who did this to you?"

HM: "Does it matter?"

JY: "No, don't t-tell me you fight with him? with the guy that.. you know"

HM: "I did.. I couldn't stand the fact that he hurt you and took something that it was so precious to you.. that bastard deserved all I did to him and even more, he also try to another girl.. but luckly I stopped him.. he won't bother you anymore, he won't touch you anymore.. I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you again Ji"

JY: (Crying) "Pabo, you hurt yourself for me.. pabo, pabo, pabo.. you really are a pabo Park Hyomin" 

HM: "Yes I am.. because I did something that hurt you and that coause me to lose the person that I love the most"

JY: "You promise me you will never hurt yourself.. and now look at you!"

HM: (Hugging JY) "Shh, it's ok baby.. don't worry, I'm ok.. it doesn't hurt that much"

JY: "Don't hurt yourself again, ok?"

HM: "Are you worry for me?"

JY: "Do you expect me no to when you're bleeding like this?"

HM: (SMILE) "Do you perhaps, still love me?"

JY: "Aish! shut up.. let's go back home so I can cure you.. and by the way, Thank you"

HM: "Why?"

JY: "You fight with that guy for me.. you got yourself hurt for me, even though we broke up.. I'm thankful to you"

HM: "Jiyeon wait"

JY: "Mmm? what?"

HM: "I know I hurt you, and what I did was unforgivable.. but, can you give me a chance to love you again?"

JY: "Hyomin-ah.. *sigh* listen, I never stopped loving you.. my pabo heart still beating for you like the first time.. but I'm hurt, you know you hurt me when you- well you know, just give me time to recover from that and for what happen to me 2 weeks ago.. maybe we can try it again later, but for now.. we can just be friends"

HM: "I guess that's better than to not have you in my life at all.. but I'll prove to you that I can be someone like the old Hyomin.. like the Hyomin you met and fell in love once"

JY: "We'll see.. only time will say that. Now let's go back home and take care of your injuries"

HM: "Yes, babe"

 

-----------------------------T.B.C------------------------------------

SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG ON UPDATING, HAD TO READ THE LAST CHAP. OVER AND OVER TO GET AN IDEA.. BUT HERE IT IS CHAP. 6... THANK YOU FOR SHOWING SUPPORT TO THE FIC... I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS AND GOT THE IDEA OF SOME OF YOUR COMMENTS AS WELL, SO KEEP COMMENTING.. THANKS FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING.. I'LL TRY TO MAKE A DOUBLE CHAP. UPDATE TOMORROW SO WAIT FOR IT.

Embedded image permalink