Can you take me back?

My Superstar Girlfriend

Jiyeon POV

I can't belive I'm half in front of Hyomin.. I always knew this day would come, but I imagine her half as well... when she took all my clothe off she steared at my body, she was scanning me from head to toe and I couldn't help but to blush and feel a little embarassed.. aish this little ert, and she said I was the ert one.

JY: "YAH! PARK HYOMIN!"

HM: "Huh?"

JY: "I know I'm y but stop stearing, you're making me unconfortable"

HM: "Sorry" (blush)

JY: "Just clean me fast.. I'm getting hot"

HM: "What did you say?"

JY: "I said I'm getting cold.. so hurry"

HM: "Yes, sorry" (Cleaning JY back)

JY: "Minnie"

HM: "Yes?"

JY: "What is the real reason you came here?"

HM: "What do you mean?"

JY: "I mean, Krystal said she would come and bring the material to me and help me do the project since I was sick.... why did you came?"

HM: *SIGH* "Ji, actually.. there is something I need to tell you"

JY: "You're with her now, righ? I knew it!"

HM: "What?! No, Ji listen to me.. I'm not with her ok? and I'll never be.. being with QRI was a mistake for start and It made me lost the most important person in my life"

JY: "So, what is then?"

HM: "First put on some clothe because you're distracting me... and then I'll tell you"

JY: "OK" (Quickly putting her new clothe with HM help) "Ok, done.. now tell me, what is it?"

HM: "Ji, I'm leaving tomorrow again to the states.. and I don't want to leave knowing that I couldn't do anythng to get your heart back, I don't want to leave knowing that we're over forever, because I love you.. a lot, and I know I made a mistake when I slept with that woman when my first time should have been with you, I know I've hurt you.. Ji, what I'm trying to say is that.. will you take me back? will you be my girlfriend again? will you let me love you right, without anything between us, again? I promise to make things right this time Jiyeon.. because I love you Park Jiyeon"

JY: "Minnie, I- I don't know what to say... I love you too, and you know that.. I actually never stopped loving you, but let me ask you one thing I've been dying to know... then I'll tell you my answer, and I know that after today I won't see you again for I don't now how long, but I really need to know this"

HM: "Tell me Ji, I promie to tell you everything you want to know"

JY: *Sigh* "Hyomin, while you were with her.. I mean when you were kissing her and then having se with her, did you ever thought about me or I wasn't even in you mind at that time?"

HM: (wide eyes) "Ji.. I-"

JY: "The truth Hyomin, I want to know the truth.. I need to know"

HM: "The truth is.. that I was drunk Jiyeon, I didn't know what I was doing.. QRI just took me to a room and we started doing those things, I'm really sorry"

JY: "That doesn't answer my question Hyomin.. was I or wasn't I kn your mind when you were with that woman?"

HM: "Yes.. yes you were."

JY: "And why didn't you stop then? why did you still went on and had with her knowing that that will destroy me, destroy us?"

HM: "Because I was stupid Ji.. I never thought that for my stupid mistake I will destroy our relationship.. I was way too drunk and enjoying what she was doing to me that I didn't thought of the consequences that it will cause... I really am sorry Ji, I 've been suffering a lot without you.. and I miss you, I miss everything about you.. I miss everything we did"

JY: "AND DO YOU THINK THAT I DON'T?! YOU WERE-- ARE EVERYTHING TO ME PARK HYOMIN! AND I'M SO STUPID THAT I KEEP LOVING YOU EVEN AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO ME, I COULDN'T STOP LOVING YOU HYOMIN!"

HM: "Ji"

JY: "Don't bother.. if you make one mistake, even a little one.. i swear you will never see me again Park Hyomin"

HM: "What is that supposed to mean?"

JY: "That you won't see me again, because I will kill myself if we broke up once again.. I rather be dead than go through the pain that I went when I cought you with that "

HM: "Does this mean that you are giving me another chance?"

JY: "Let me answer you not with words, but with actions"

HM: "What are you-"

(HM COULDN'T FINISH HER WORDS BECAUSE JY LEAN IN AND CRUSHED THEIR LIPS.. PULLING HM INTO A PASSIONATE AND SWEET KISS, FULL OF LOVE AND LONGING... HM INMIDIATLY RESPONDED THE KISS WITH THE SAME AMOUNT OF LOVE AND PASSION, EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS IN SHOCK AT FIRST FOR JY SUDDEN ACTION.. THE KISS WOULD'VE BEEN PERFECT AND LAST LONGER, BUT JY BEDROOM DOOR SUDENLY OPEN.. AND IT WAS NO OTHER THEN HER SISTER SOYEON)

SY: "Ji, I'm--.. Oh god! I'm sorry"

JY: "Aish eonni..... what a great timer you are huh?" (sarcastic)

SY: "Sorry, I just wanted to see if you nedeed something and if you were ok... but I guess you're perfectly fine, huh? " (looking at HM for a moment, making the latter blush at her statement)

JY: "Yeah, I'm perfectly fine" (holding HM hand)

SY: "Then I guess I'll leave you two alone.. I'm going to be cokking diner for you Ji, so if you need me"

JY: "Yes eonni, thank you"

(SY LEFT THE ROOM AND CLOSED JY DOOR)

HM: "That was emarassing, I completly forgot that your sister was here"

JY: "It's ok, is not her first time seeing me kissing a girl"

HM: "WHAT?! DID YOU KISS ANOTHER GIRL?! EXPLAIN YOURSELF RIGHT NOW PARK JIYEON!"

JY: "Hehe.. you're so cute when you're angry" (Pinching HM nose)

HM: "Yah! answer me"

JY: "No I haven't.. but she did saw us kissing many times.. so don't be emarassed"

HM: "She did?! Oh my god!"

JY: "Don't worry honey, it's ok.. she understands"

HM: "Wait, changing of topic... does this mean that we're back together?"

JY: "Do I need to express myself again Park Hyomin.. I have absolutly no problem with that"

HM: "N-no, what if your sister see us again.. I don't want that"

JY: "Ok, but my answer is yes minnie.. I'll give you another chance.. but as I said before, you make one mistake again and I'll kill myself Park Hyomin"

HM: "YAH! don't say that.. I'll make things right this time, I promise my love"

JY: "Good"

-------------------------------------T.B.C-------------------------------------------

NEW CHAP HERE... SO YES, I MADE THEM BACK TOGETHER.... NEXT CHAP IS THE LAST ONE, I FEEL LIKE THIS STORY IS GETTING KIND OF BORED, SO NEXT CHAP IS THE FINAL ONE AND OF COURSE IT'LL HAVE A LITTLE R-RATED SCENES FOR MY BYUN READERS.... ANYWAY I HOPED YOU LIKED THE STORY AND PLEASE WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE.. I MIGHT UPDATE LATER TODAY OR TOMORROW... THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO, SPECIALLY FOR YOUR SUPPORT READERS.. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO MADE ANOTHER MINYEON FANFIC OR ANOTHER COUPLE FIC.. 'CUZ LATELY I'VE BEEN SO INTO SNSD (YULSIC & TAENY) FICS AND ALSO JUNGCEST (JESSICA & KRYSTAL) FICS.. SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO WRITE ONE OF THIS JUST LET ME KNOW.. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SEE YOU IN THE FINAL CHAP.

BqyR07dIMAIjodI.jpg