You Again!

My Superstar Girlfriend

Jiyeon POV

After a year of working in the company with Soyeon eonni, it was time for me to take over the U.S company.. According to Soyeon eonni our U.S company was our fathers idea since he wanted to expand the buisness and make more money so we could have a better life.. Soyeon eonni has been watching over that company for this past year so she will come back today and i'll belleaving tomorrow.. I was happy that Soyeon eonni trusted me to go to L.A alone and watch over the company, but there was one thing that keeps going on my mind.. what if I see Hyomin again in L.A? but then I said "what are the odds of that happening, right?"

----------------------DAY OF LEAVING-------------------

SY: "Ok dino remember to callme as soon as you arrive there ok?"

JY: "Yes eonni, you've told me that since we got nto the car"

SY: "Sorry, is just that is the first time that I'm letting you go alone to a foregin country and I'm worry"

JY: "Don't worry too much eonni, remember that Krystal is in the state as well.. she will gide me there"

SY: "Still, even if Krystal is there you should let me know inmidiatly if something wrong happens or if you need something, ok?"

JY: "Ne eonni, don't worry I'll be fine"

SY: "Ok"

All peple taking the flight to L.A please go to door six to start boarding the plane

JY: "I guess ths is it eonni.. I'll call you"

SY: "Ok, good luck baby" (Hugging Jiyeon thightly)

(JY GOT ON THE PLANE AND AS SOON AS SHE GOT IN HER SEAT SHE FELL ASLEEP, SHE ONLY WOKE UP TO EAT AND THEN BACK TO SLEEP... AFTER HOURS AND HOURS OF BEEING IN THA PLNE SHE FINALLY ARRIVE.. AS SOON AS SHE GOT TO THE AIRPORT SHE WAS GREETED BY KRYSTAL THERE, SHE GRABBES HER SUITCASE AND WALKET TO UP TO KR.. THEY BOTH TOOK A CAB UP TO JY APARTMENT AND THEY STARTED TO CATCH UP.. AFTER KRYSTAL LEFT JY TOOK A SHOWER AND THEN CALLED SY AND TOLD HER THAT SHE ARRIVED SAFE AND SOUND TO THE APARTMENT, AFTER A LONG PHONE CALL WITH SOYEON SHE WENT TO SLEEP)

-------------------THE NEXT DAY-------------------------

JY: *Sigh* "Ok Park Jiyeon, let's get out of bed and have a fresh start in the company.. remember all that Soyeon eonni taught you and do well.. ok, Park Jiyeon Fighting!" (to herself)

(JY GOT OUT OF BED, TOOK A SHOWER, ATE  HER BREAKFAST, BRUSHED HER TEETH, GOT DRESSED AND WENT TO THE COMPANY... WHEN SHE ARRIVED SHE INTRODUCE HERSELF, TOLD SOME THINGS TO THE EMPLOYEES AND THEN SHE WENT TO HER OFFICE..... AFTER 5 HOURS OF STRAIGHT WORK, IT WAS LUNCH TIME.. JY CALED KR AND INVITE HER TO HAVE LUNCH WITH HER.. KR ARRIVED AT JY COMPANY AND BOTH OF THEM LEFT TO A NEAR RESTAURANT THAT KR LOVED)

----------------AT THE RESTAURANT-----------------

KR: "So, Park CEO.. how is your first day going so far?"

JY: "Tsk.. well, so far so good"

KR: "Glad to hear that.. if you need hel with your english skills just tell me"

JY: "Thanx, but you are forgetting that you are talking with the great Park Jiyeon... The one that score 100 on the english test"

KR: "Blah Blah, whatever eonni"

JY: "So Krys, how are things between you and Sul?"

KR: "Why the sudden question?"

JY: "Just asking, the last time I saw her she was a little sad that she couldn't see you"

KR: *SIGH* "Well, to be honest.. is hard to have a long distance relationship like this.. but we're trying to work thing like this.. I'll be here just like you, 1 yean and then I'm going back.. my eonni will come and take my place here"

JY: "Tell me about it.. just take care of each other, and try to keep in touch to remember eachother.. take this as an advice"

KR: "Thanx eonni, but are you saying this because of--"

JY: "Yes, because of her"

Waiter: "Here is your food ladies.. hope you enjoy it, if you need anything else just tell me"

BOTH: "Thank you"

(WHILE JY AND KR WERE PACEFULLY EATING.. A COUPLE GOT IN THE SAME RESTAURANT AND SAT JUST ACROSS THEM.. JY AND KR WERE SO FOCUS ON THEIR CHAT AND THEIR FOOD THAT THEY DIDN'T NOTICE THE COUPLE THAT IS SITTING CROSS THEM AND THAT ONE OF THE PERSONS IS LOOKING AT THEM)

JY: "Woah! I'm so full"

KR: "You shoud be, yu nearly ate the plate"

JY: "Tsk.. Sulli is just like me so get used to it"

KR: "I know, you two werw born as shikshins" (laugh)

JY: "Well since you chose te restaurant I'll pay"

KR: "Ok, I'll pay next time and you choose"

JY: "Deal Ms. Jung"

KR: "I'll be right back Ji, I'm going to the lades room"

JY: "Ok, I'll wait for the check and pay"

(IN TE MEAN TIME THE OTHER PERSON WAS WATCHING EVERY SINGE MOVE THET JY AND KR DID.. AND ONCE SHE SAW HER COUPLE STANDING UP AND GOING TO THE MEN'S ROOM SHE STILL STAYED THERE AND WATCHED THEM.. SHE SAW KR GETTING UP AND GOING TO THE GIRL'S ROOM AS WELL SO SHE TOOK THIS CHANCE AND APROACH JY)

GIrl: "Excuse me, but may I say that you are the most beautiful girl that I've ever seen"

JY: "Huh?" (Looking up to see the girl and then SHOCKED)

Girl: "Hi, Ji.. it's been a while" (smiling)

JY: "Y-you? What are you doing here?"

Girl: "Is that a way of greeting you're girl?"

JY: "Tsk.. you stopped being my girl a long time ago Park Hyomin"

Waiter: "Ms. here is your check"

JY: "Here is the money.. thank you so much"

Waiter: "My pleasure and please come back anytime"

HM: "Ji, I've missed you"

JY: "I didn't, you cheater.. now if you excuse me I have to go" (cold)

HM: "Ji, can I see you again?"

JY: "No"

KR: "Ji, let's go"

JY: "Let's go I don't want to be here anymore"

KR: "Huh? " (KR turn around and saw HM she inmidiatly understood why JY wanted to leave and she left with her)

 -----------------------------------T.B.C--------------------------------------

HERE IS THE UPDATE MY DEAR READER... SORRY I COULDN'T UPDATE BEFORE, I WAS WAY TO NERVOUS AND EXITED WAITING FOR T-ARA'S MV TO COME OUT... THANX FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS CHAP. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

P.S: PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO GO AND WATCH T-ARA MV FOR SUGAR FREE ON CCM OFFIAL CHANNEL

HERE IS THE LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_eo5j5sib8&feature=youtu.be&list=UUgxJhO66X-95iZGe4a_ku3Q

BqyR07dIMAIjodI.jpg