Living our new life

My Superstar Girlfriend

Hyomin POV

Today Jiyeon and I are going to America.. honestly I still can't belive that my parents belive me when I told me that I was going for work and that I'll be living with Jiyeon.. I extremly happy that we don't have to be apart from eachother again, but I'm not so happy about the idea that Krystal will be going with us and be living with us for a while, I know she has feelings for my baby I feel it.. I've been feeling it since we were in college, the way she looks and treats Jiyeon.. ishh.. but I won't let that get to mebecause I know that I'm the only one who has Jiyeon heart... after waiting and waitin Jiyeon if finally here to pick me up, she greeted my parents and my parents gave her the tlk to take care of me and to look after me, if only they knew that Jiyeon is younger than me.. anyway, we say our goodbyes to my parents and go to the car and for my surprise Krystal and Soyeon eonni are here as well.. I greet them and took the seat next to Jiyeon-ni

SY: "So if everything is seattle let's get going to the airpor.. shall we?"

JY: "Yes eonni"

SY: "ok, let's get going" (starting the car and driving to the airport)

JY: "Ah, right.. Krys?"

KR: "Yes hone?"

JY: "Did you call Jessie eonni? you know she told us to call her when we were going to get back"

KR: "Yes I did.. and surprisingly she was happy.. maybe she missed us"

JY: "Awww sweetie.. of course your eonni miss her little dongseang" (ruffling KR hair)

HM: Did I just heard right? did Krystal just call my Jiyeon hone and did Jiyeon actually call her sweetie? now wht on heart is going on right now? since when they call eachother like that? are they or were they dating before Ji and I got back together? no, no Jiyeon would have told me.. but, agh.. I just hope this gilr that call herdelf my girlfriend isn't two-timing with me and Krystal or else I'll have to punish her. (thought)

SY: "Jiyeon-ni we're nearly there.. you know what to do once you arrive right?"

JY: "Yes eonni.. everytime I fly back to America you always nag about he same thing"

KR: "Jiyeon-ni be more respectful with your sister"

SY: "It's ok kryssie.. That naughty kid won't change.. but I'm glad you know what to do Park Jiyeon , and Krystal you also know what to do when you three arrive right?"

KR: "Yes eonni.. at diffrent from this kid, I listen to you well" (sticking her toung out at JY)

JY: "YAH! YOU LITLLE!"

SY: "Park Jiyeon.. you should learn more from Krystal"

KR: "Yes, Park Jiyeon you should learn more from me.. I'm an excelent exaple to you"

JY: "Tsk! says the girl who didn't even let me sleep for a whole wee in America because she was buisy "doing" Sul-" 

KR: "YAH! Shut up! that's private!" (covering JY mouth with her hand)

JY: "Private my .. I think the whole building heard you"

KR: "Fine! let's see if you and Hyomin eonni are so quite when you "do it" "

JY: "Oh you bet we are.. even though she's loud sometimen I'll make sure she won't moan"

HM: "YAH!" (Slapping JY chest)

JY: "What was that for?" (rubbing her chest due to pain)

HM: "Stop talking about our private life.. I don't want Soyeon eonni to think we're like that"

SY: "Oh don't worry Hyomin-ah.. knowing Jiyeon I'm so sure you noth are like that"

JY: "See, eonni doesn't have any problem and Krystal doesn't either"

HM: "Just stop talking about it it's embarrassing" (blushing)

JY: "Aww my baby it's blushing.. so cute"

HM: "Stop it Park Jiyeon"

SY: "Jiyeon, leave her alone.. don't be naughty with your girlfriend" (winking at JY THROUGH THE MIRROR)

JY: "Eonni, don't you know? I'm always naughty when it comes to Hyomin.. right honey?" (making HM blush hard)

SY: "Ok, ok-- we're here kids let's go before you lose you flight"

After checkin everything we waited for the call to our flight.. I still can't belive JY just talked to her sister and her friend abou our life.. I can't belive she actually would talk about it.. I'm so embarrassed about it.. this naughty girlfriend of mine.. after half an hour waiting, we heard the call and we stood up.. We hug and said our goodbyes to Soyeon eonni and then we got on the plane... since it was a very long flight I told Jiyeon that I wanted to sleep, so I did.. wile I was about to sleep I heard her and KR talking in english, luckly I understand what they were talking about since I lived there for a while.. they were talking about some thing about their company, since I didn't want to disturb them I resume with my sleep... JY only woke me up for eat..

(AFTER THE LONG FLIGHT THEY FINALLY ARRIVE TO L.A.. JESSICA WAS WAITING FOR HER LITTLE SISTER AND JIYEON AT THE AIRPRT, BUT SHE GOT REALLY SURPRISED WHEN SHE SAW THAT ANOTHER PERSON WAS COMING WITH THEM.. SHE DIND'T GIVE IT MUCH IMPORTANCE AND WENT AND HUG BOTH, JY AND KR.. SHE TOLD THEM THAT THE CAR WAS WAITING OUTSIDE FOR THEM AND THAT SHE WANTED KR TO SLEEP IN HER APARTMENT INSTED OF SLEEPING IN JY APARTMENT FOR TODAY, SINCE SHE MISSED HER LITTLE SIS A LOT..)

JY: "Jessica eonni"

JS: "Yes Jiyeon-ni"

JY: "I forgot to introduce you.. this is Park Hyomin"

JS: "I know who she is.. she is an actress and singer from Korea who used to live here in L.A right?"

JY: "Wow eonni! you surely know a lot.. but that's not all, Hyomin is my-"

HM: "Jiyeon"

JY: "It's ok, she's afriend.. she won't tell to anyone, she's Krystal older sister so don't worr too mcuh"

HM: "Ok, I trust you"

JY: "Sica eonni.. she is also my girlfriend"

JS: "WHAT?!"

KR: "Eonni, shh.. keep your voice down"

JS: "Girlfriend as in the two of you together, making out and having .. or girl friend as in a girl who is just your friend?"

JY: "The first one eonni."

JS: "Wow.. congratulations, it was about time for you to have a relationship.. you were kind of lonel tho"

JY: "Eonni" (whinning)

HM: "Cute" (giggling)

After the little talk with Jessica eonni, I dicovered that she has the same age as me and that she is only one month onlder than me.. after that the Jungs drom us at JY apartment and left.. once I enter to Jiyeon apartment, I litterally had my jaw open.. it was so luxorious and everything in there seems to be expensive.. I jheard JY giggle a little but I didn't care much I was still mesmerise by my girlfriend new home..

JY: "Honey?" (backhugging HM)

HM: "Huh?"

JY: "From now on this is also your house.. so stop stearing at those things"

HM: "Sorry.. is just that everything is so beautiful"

JY: "But nothing and no one is as beautiful as you Hyomin"

HM: "Cheesy kid"

JY: "From now, let's start living our new life together my y wife"

HM: "Yes, my handsome husband.. hehe.. I love you Jiyeon"

JY: "I love you Hyomin"

--------------------------T.B.C------------------------------------------

NEW CHAP. HERE... SO THERE IS ONLY 2 EP. LEFT BEFORE IT'S OVER... THANX FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT MY SWEET READERS, I HOPE YOU SUPPORT MY NEW FIC WHEN THIS ONE IS OVER.. CAN YOU GIVE ME ANY SUGGESTION ABOUT WHAT SHOULD I DO THE NEW ONE? PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS, I TRULY LOVE TO READ THEM.. SEE YOU IN THE NEXT UPDATE.. LOVE YOU READERS.

BqyR07dIMAIjodI.jpg