Joong's childhood friend

My Lovely Jerk

 

Nobody’s POV

While Shin Hye went to her bedroom to change her clothes, Geun Suk was drinking his water with aspirin while going up the stairs to his bedroom to also have a change of clothes. He suddenly received a call from the YG entertainment.

Shin Hye’s POV

I quickly changed my clothes and ran to the kitchen to go eat breakfast. My head was hurting and I was kind of angry at Joong for coming here drunk, even doe I found it funny at the time. Geun Suk came running down the stairs not even coming to eat his breakfast and opened the door to leave.

“Where are you going?” I asked him.

“To YG entertainment” He said in a rushed tone. Since I thought that I might find Joong there, I went after him. “Geun Suk! I’m coming with you”

He got into the car and just when I was about to open the door he drove forward and stopped. “Yaah!” I yelled at him. I ran towards the car again, but when I was about to open the door, he drove forward again. He’s such a jerk!

I ran again but this time I was able to get into the car. I closed the door and shot him a glare. I swear if this were an anime I’d be shooting lasers from my eyes by now. “I thought you were in a hurry, why did you pull that on me?”

“Because I felt like it” He looked at me and gave me a quick smirk. He drove to the YG entertainment and the both of us got out of the car. I ran towards the building with Geun Suk, but he suddenly got stopped by some girl, her voice seemed familiar, but I couldn’t remember it properly.

Park Bom’s POV

I was about to leave the building when I suddenly saw Geun Suk coming out of the car with some other girl. I felt this tingly feeling inside which I already knew what it was ‘jealousy’. I couldn’t really decipher who the girl was since she was far away from my point of view, but still… she looked rather familiar.

Since I wanted to see who this girl was I ran up to Geun Suk “Oppa!”

The girl just looked at me for a split second, but it didn’t seem like she cared because she left right away into the building. I hugged Geun Suk’s arm and I cutely asked “Oppa, who was the girl? Is she your girlfriend?”

“My girlfriend?” He let out a small giggle and then he gave me a serious expression “Not now not ever”

“So who was she?” I asked him.

“I told you in the car last time she's Shin Hye, Joong’s sister” I explained it to her, again. Oh she was that girl, now I remember. She’s actually quite pretty, she’s prettier than those selfies she took. But she’s definitely not prettier than me.

“Bom I can’t stay any longer and chat, my manager said something about a contract so I need to get going” He said to me in a rushed tone. He pushed my hands away from his arm and ran into the building in such a hurry. I followed him back in since I wanted to be with him. I walked into the building and while he was in the room chatting with his manager I waited near the door.

Shin Hye's POV

After ten minutes of looking I still couldn’t find Joong. I suddenly saw a good looking boy that seemed quite familiar. He looked like one of Joong’s friends. I slightly tapped his shoulder while he was talking with his friends, and when he turned around he suddenly blushed and said "Aren't you Shin hye? What are you doing here?”

“How did you know I was Shin Hye?” I asked him.

“Don’t you remember me?” He asked me. But I just rubbed the back of my neck, because I seriously couldn’t remember who he was.

“It’s me Kikwang, don’t you remember me? I’m Joong’s childhood friend, I used to come play at your house a lot, until your family suddenly moved” When he said that, I remembered who he was, although I’m surprised he remembered me, because we hardly talked. I mean like hardly. All I remember is saying hello and goodbye to him every time he came over.

“So when did you move here?” He asked me.

“Almost like a month ago” Time sure flies when I think about. I could say that even doe it feels like it’s only been five days, it’s actually been almost a month.

“So where are you living now?” He asked me.

I was about to tell him I lived with that Jerk of a Jerk guy, until I remembered one of the rules that he put in the house.

“Park Shin Hye cannot tell any of her friends that she is living with Jang Geun Suk”

“I’m living with Sunhwa right now… Yeah. That’s right. Sunhwa” I said to him, until he suddenly brushed his hand on my hair letting out a small giggle “Your acting weird”

“Anyways, do you know where Joong is? I’m actually looking for him” I said to him.

“Oh, I saw him go into that room with the rest of s” He pointed at the door. “Thanks” I bowed to him, showing him a smile. Just when I was about to walk towards that door Kikwang grabbed my arm stopping me. He scratched the back of his neck, as if he was nervous, which actually looked quite cute. “Could you give me your phone number?”

“Sure, it’s xxx xxx xxx “I told him my number and walked to that door. The moment I opened it I saw the boys sitting around and staring at me. “Is Hyun Joong here?” I asked them and they all pointed to the side. Joong saw me and came walking at a fast pace towards me asking me “What are you doing here?”

s all started saying “eeeeeeeehhhhh, whose the chick?” while giving weird looks at him. “Don’t go “eeeehhhing” she’s my sister!” He told them feeling disgusted. He walked out of the room and asked me “What are you doing here?”

“Why did you leave yesterday?” I asked him. “I asked you something first”

“Well I’m also asking you something so answer me! Why did you leave yesterday?” I asked him again. “Because I was in a hurry, plus I had rehearsals so I had to hurry up” He explained.

“Next question. Why were you drunk?” I asked him.

“That’s a stupid question. Maybe, because I drank” He started getting all smart mouth with me. I hit him slightly with my knuckles on his head and said “Aish, getting all smarty pants with your little sister, I may be younger but I can still send your to china town”

“Ok ok, I get it” He said to me. “So why did you drink?”

“Because my girlfriend broke up with me. There I told you. Happy?” I was shocked when he said that “You had a girlfriend and you didn’t even tell me about it?”

“What’s there to tell, besides we were dating in secret because of scandals and all” He told me. Being an idol must be really hard, they probably don’t have that much privacy.

“Is that all?” He asked me.

“Actually I came to ask you something else”

“What?” He asked me.

“Oppa… don’t you pity me?” I asked him.

“Nope” Seriously he’s such a cold bastard no wonder those two are best friends, they are made for each other. “It’s not like he’ll do anything to you”

“Oppa! He already… I mean we already… no HE kissed me!” I yelled at him, but he just gave me a non-caring expression.

“So what if the both of you kissed. It’s bound to happen if a guy and a girl live under one roof” He said to me as if that was the most natural thing on earth.

My mouth just dropped to the floor, feeling really dumbfounded. “You know this, yet you still sent me there?!”

“Yep” He said with a smirk on his face.

“Don’t you even have a little bit of compassion?” I asked him but he just looked at me and said “Nope” He turned around and went back into the room that s were in and shut the door on my face.

Sometimes I wonder if we… I mean... I came from the same mother. I must have been adopted at the time. He has no consideration for his little sister. There god.

I’m going home! And when I say home, unfortunately I mean that jerk’s house. Seriously I wish Joong would just change his mind and get me an apartment, it’s not like he’s poor or anything. I was walking through the corridors finding my way out of the building when my phone started vibrating in my pants pocket “Hello?”

“Shin Hye! Want to come to my house? My mom is making some barbecue for lunch” Sunhwa said to me. “Sure I’ll be right there”

I should probably warn Geun Suk that I won’t be making lunch, but… my fingers feel lazy to type him a message or to even send him a call. I walked out of the building and since Sunhwa’s house was too far from the YG entertainment I took a bus that was going to a place close by there.

When I got there I rang on Sunhwa’s bell and she quickly opened the door yelling “Shin Hye!”

“You don’t have to always yell my name” I said to her. She just giggled putting her arm around me saying “Sorry, sorry” as the both of us walked in to her house.  “SHIN HYE!” Her mother yelled in happiness running towards me and giving me a big hug. Like mother like daughter, what’s up with the name yelling, I don’t know if it’s because I have stayed away from them for a while, but seriously one of these days I’m not going to be having ears anymore.

I’ll be experiencing the life of a deaf person.  

“How have you been?” Her mother asked me. “Good I guess…” I gave her a smile, when suddenly Sunhwa dragged me to her room, sat on her bed and asked me “Can you do me a favor?”

“What?” I asked her.

“Could you hook me up with you brother?” She asked me. I hit her with my knuckles on her head and she started complaining “Yaah, what you do that for?” while she rubbed the pain away.

“That’s for asking me that. I can’t believe you still like him? Didn’t he reject you a long time ago? It’s about time you move on” I said to her but she just turned all cutesy style on me and begged “Please, please, pretty please”

“Fine, but don’t complain if he makes you cry again, because I won’t care” I said to her. I know I said that I wouldn’t care but who am I kidding she’s my best friend of course I care I just don’t want to see her get hurt.

“Don’t worry I won’t cry” She said to me, giving me that sweet smile of hers.

My phone started vibrating again, but this time it was from an unknown number. I took the call and suddenly someone asked “Is this Shin Hye?”

“Yes, why?” I asked feeling curious.

“It’s me Kikwang I was just making sure that the number you gave was correct” He said to me. Why would he make sure of that? What, he actually thought I would tell him a fake number?

“Well now you know it’s the right number so, byebye” I said to him, turning off the call.

“Who was it?” Sunhwa asked me. “Oh it was Kikwang”

“Kikwang, Joong’s childhood friend, didn’t he have a crush on you?” Sunhwa asked me.

“What are you talking about? We hardly talked to each other” I said to her.

“So what? Every time I went to your house I would always find him staring at you, but you were too stupid to notice it” She said to me.

“Why would he stare at me? Plus all I said was hello and goodbye to him”

“And every time you opened up your mouth to say those words he blushed” She said to me. But I couldn’t believe it. Who the heck would like me at that time? I wasn’t even pretty.

“It was probably the weather that was hot” I said to her but then she just started laughing and said “Yeah right! Then when he came over doing winter time it must have been quite hot!” She said sarcastically, laughing her heart out.

“Sunhwa come and set the table outside! The barbecue is almost ready!” Her mother yelled from the downstairs.

“We’re coming umma!” Sunhwa yelled back, she patted my back and said “Let’s go!”

 

*************************************************************************

I hope you enjoyed it and I'm sorry if there are any grammar mistakes :/

Please comment and subscribe ^_^ I would really appreciate that :)

Unfortunately I didn't get any new subsctibers today to thank but I hope next time I post a new update I'll get to thank some more people ^_^

I love you readers <3 and I hope your looking forward to the next chapter *^_^*

************************************************************************