The end

My Lovely Jerk

                                                

 

"Geun... Suk... Geun... Suk..." She wanted to say something about Geun Suk but she was panting really badly. Which started making me really worried. Did he get into an accident? Did something happen to him? She was scaring me.

"What about Geun Suk? What happened?" I got really worried.

"Geun Suk... He's... He's..." She was scaring the hell out of me. He what?

"What happened? He what?" I asked her.

"He's getting married!" She finally said it. 

"He's what?! Getting married?!" I panicked. Why would he get married when he's dating me? Did he fool me? Why would he do that? I'll kill that pig face! 

"Where is he?!" I asked her desperately.

"He's at the church! You better hurry up, before it's too late!" She warned me. 

"I know" I said hurriedly and ran desperately out of the university. I ran and kept on running as if my life depended on it. I was getting really exhausted from all the running and my legs wanted to give in. But just thinking that I might not see him ever again, I just kept on running with energy that didn't exist anymore in my body. I was drained out.

I was panting heavily and I was extremely tired and sweating all over the place. Hardly did I spot the church, I ran faster then before.

I stood behind the big church doors and took a deep breath. Hardly did I open the door I yelled "STOP THE.... wedding?"

When I opened the doors there wasn't anybody in there, just the church decarated beautifully with flowers on the benchs, petals on the floor and at the end of the hall, Geun Suk was standing there, turned towards me, with a lovely bouquet while kneeling. 

"What's going on?" I was confused.

"Wedding? What wedding?" Geun Suk asked me confused.

"So your not getting married?" I asked him.

"No..." He said to me while having his knee still stuck to the ground.

"I swear I'll kill Park Bom, later" I cursed her in my mind.

"Shin hye..." Geun Suk called my name sweetly, and I turned my attention to him.

"Could you come here?" He asked me with such a kind voice while putting his hand out. I slowly walked towards him and held his hand. "These are for you" He said smiling while passing me the bouquet of flowers that he was holding. He then started rumbling through his jacket's pocket and took out a small squared silver box and slowly opened it. In that box there was a beautiful diamond ring. "Shin Hye... Will you marry me?" He suddenly popped the question.

I was going to say something, but my lips didn't want to move. I was so happy yet shocked that I think that it froze my brain. I was so tired mentally and physically that I couldn't even move my body.

"Yaah! Why are you quiet? Are you rejecting my proprosal?!" He yelled at me nervously, while lifting up from the floor.

"Maybe..." I .

"Yaah!" He yelled one more time and I hugged him. I could feel his heart thumping rapidly. He must've been really nervous to ask me to marry him. He even prepared the scenario so beautifully.

"I was just kidding, of course I would marry you" I said to him with a low tone of voice and I was smiling from ear to ear.

"I love you Shin Hye" He said, pulling me out of the hug.

"I love you too" I said to him and he pecked me on the lips, he took the ring out of the box and placed it on my ring finger, gently.

And just when he put the ring one me and we smiled at each other the church door, suddenly slammed open and they all barged in yelling "Congratulations!" And when I say all of them I mean Park Bom, Kikwang, Sunhwa, Hyuna and my brother.

Park Bom then walked up to me and said with a proud tone of voice "You have to say my acting was marvelous" She was so proud to have been able to fool me.

"Did you guys also know about this?" I asked them since I was curious.

"Yep" They all said happily.

"Even you Hyuna?" I asked her.

"I knew about it all along" She smiled at me. Great! They all knew except me. Geun Suk then suddenly grabbed me and placed a big kiss on me that made me feel embarrassed because everyone was watching and whistling at the same time.

 

10 years later...

"Give me back my toy!" Jaejoong yelled at Nana. He is seven years old.

"No! I want to play with it!" Nana, the youngest, five years old yelled at him, holding the little toy tightly.

"Appa!" Jaejoong yelled for Geun Suk's help. "Nana, won't give me back my toy!" 

"Just help the child already" I said to Geun Suk while washing the dishes.

"Why should I? They are your kids!" He said to me.

"You always say they are my kids when something like this happens. Let me tell you something mister, it takes two to tango, so deal with them" I said to Geun Suk, while giving a threatening look.

The door bell rang and I quickly went to open the door just to see Sunhwa and my brother. Sunhwa had a big belly because she was eight months pregnant. My brother decided to ask her to marry two years after I got married. 

"Uncle!" Nana said happily once he spotted my brother.

"So why did you come here?" I asked her.

"I brought pie!" She said with a big smile.

"Is it maringue pie?" I asked her, hoping that it was.

"You bet your cute that it is" Sunhwa said smiling while walking in and placing the pie on top of the table.

"Talking about , I think my has been getting wider" She said to me.

"Your looks fine" I said smiling.

I cut the pie in to slices and placed it on a plate. I walked to the sofa and placed it on top of the small table yelling "Everyone come and eat some pie"

We all sat on the sofa digging in until Geun Suk suddenly turned to me and said "If I were you I wouldn't eat that, what if you get fat?"

"You only say that because you want my slice of the pie" I said to him giggling.

And we all laughed our hearts out while talking about memories and funny moments in our life.

 

 

****************************************************************************************

Hi My lovely readers!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter ^-^

The story has ended and I hope all of you enjoyed yourselves until the very end.

Thank you all so much for supporting me and not giving up on me :)

I thank even the silent readers :)

I just want to also thank this new subscriber....

I'm writing a new story, if you guys wouldn't mind please check it out ^-^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/810166

****************************************************************************************