I'll kill her!

My Lovely Jerk

 

I wonder what I should do today... I’ll probably just eat some chips and go through the channels… I grabbed a cup of water and sat on the couch turning the TV on.

Geun Suk’s POV

When I arrived at the YG entertainment to record the new song with Park Bom, hardly did I park the car and got out, I noticed that everyone kept staring at me, even when I walked into the building there was hardly anyone who didn’t take a glance to look. Maybe I’m getting even more handsome then what I already am.

I walked into the elevator and went up to the fourth floor. The elevator doors hardly opened and Park Bom was standing there looking at me. When I walked out her eyes widened and the coffee she was drinking fell on to the floor. I just grinned since my handsomeness is really standing out today.

She tried to say something but she just kept on stuttering, so I just covered with my hand and said “You don’t have to say anything, I already know”

“You do?” She asked in a surprised tone.

“Yeah, I’m getting handsomer and handsomer” I smiled, but she just looked at me and burst into laughter. “Haha! Handsome? Have you looked at your face?”

“What about my face?” I asked her. She took a small mirror from her bag and opened it, when I looked at it, I couldn’t believe my eyes. “I’ll kill her!” I shouted as I ran into a bathroom and quickly cleaned it off my face. I swear, when I get home I’m going to reshape that face of hers!

I walked out the bathroom and she asked me “When you said ‘I’ll kill her’ who was ‘her’?”

“Nobody important” I ruffled the back of my hair feeling really annoyed. Park Bom and I, once we arrived at the recording room we kept singing over and over again, because she kept making some mistakes on her notes. “Ok, that’s a wrap. The both of you can leave now and good work”

“Thank you” Park Bom bowed with a smile to them.

While I just walked out and walked to my car, Park Bom wrapped herself around my arm and asked cutely “Can you take me home?”

“Sure” I said to her when I suddenly received a call. Park Bom started laughing her heart out when she heard my ring caller, it was a pig honking. I could only guess who it was, I looked at the screen and it showed pictures of her pushing her nose up.

I snickered a little since she looked like a pig. I answered the phone and asked “What do you want?”

“The coffee machine broke, I need you to come and check it”

“Yaah! Do you think I’m mechanic? If you look carefully into my profession I’m a god damn singer!"

“Just fix this!” She yelled at me through the phone and turned off the call. I opened the door to my car and got in with Park Bom. I put my phone on the side and drove. While I was driving Park Bom grabbed my phone and started going through it. “Did you change your ring tone or something? I didn’t know you were interested in these kinds of thing”

“I didn’t change it, she did” I said to her as I kept my eyes on the road. My phone started ringing and she suddenly asked “These sure are funny looking pictures, do you want to answer the phone?”

“No, just turn the call off” I said to her, she then looked at me and asked “Who’s this girl that looks funny?”

“She’s Shin Hye, Hyun Joong’s sister, she’s an annoying wild goose I tell you, I don’t even know how he puts up with her” I told her. But thinking clearly over here, he doesn’t really put up with her, he even dragged her to my door step. I’m sure an unlucky guy.

“So you don’t like her?” She suddenly asked.

“Nope. She’s really an evil one” I said to her.

“Then do you want me to delete the ring tone she put?” She asked me and I just smiled at her and said “Go ahead”

“I’ll also delete these pictures since she’s annoying” She suddenly muttered, that’s when I looked at her and said “Don’t delete the pics!”

“Why not?” She was surprised.

“Because… Because… I find it amusing, so just leave the pictures alone” I told her and she just pouted “Oh… Ok”

“We’ve arrived at your house now, you can go” I said to her.

“Thanks, oppa” She thanked me with a smile and walked to her doorstep.

Shin Hye’s POV

I just sat there, on the sofa drinking while going through the channels when suddenly there was a drama giving on TV named “You’re beautiful”

It seemed interesting in the beginning and I was curious to who the male lead was. The female lead was quite cute, loved her face and it’s amazing how she turned herself into her twin brother. I mean she even cut her darn hair. I would never in a lifetime do that.

I started paying more attention to the male lead and for some odd reason he seemed rather familiar, but I simply couldn’t put my finger on it.

“Yaah! Wild Goose, YOU MUST HAVE A DEATH WISH!” I suddenly heard Geun Suk’s voice and realized that the male lead was him. When I realized it was him I unconsciously spat my drink literally all over the TV.

My eyes widened when I noticed what I had just done. Oh My God! Geun Suk started freaking out when he saw the Plasma TV like that. “That TV is expensive! Are you insane?!”

“Maybe…” I muttered. I’m so screwed!

He suddenly took a deep breath and looked at me with the scariest eyes ever. “Shin Hye”

“Yes?...” I asked with a scared tone.

“I suggest you run” He warned me. I started running and he was going after me. And just when I was about to enter my room he put his hand on the door knob and gave me an evil smirk “You’re DEAD!”

Just when he was about to catch me I ran under his arm really fast and ran up the stairs with him following me. I ran into his bedroom and closed the door on him, he tried to open it but I wouldn’t let him. “Open the door!”

“No!” I yelled.

“Open it!” He yelled again.

“I still want to live! Thank you very much!” I yelled at him.

“Fine, if you open the door, I’ll forgive you and let this slide” He said with a much calmer voice. “Really?”

“Yeah” I wonder if I can trust him. Maybe he’ll let it really slide… Should I open the door or not… I took a deep breath and opened it.

He walked in fast and closed the door. “You actually believed me? You actually thought I would let it slide after you scribbled on my face, slept in my room, put my ring tone to a honking pig, spat on my expensive TV and entered the restricted area, being it ‘MY ROOM’!”

I didn’t exactly know what to say and I just started walking backwards, giving off an awkward laugh, since he was walking towards me with evil intentions. “So what do you think I should do with you? Bury you? Burn you? Reshape you?” He said to me, coming even closer while cracking his knuckles. I suddenly went against his bed and fell backwards. I then grabbed a pillow jumped on top of the bed and warned him. “If you come any closer I’ll kill you!”

He just laughed and also jumped on to the bed. I smacked him with it and ran to the other corner of his room. He also grabbed a pillow and started walking towards me. Geun Suk and I, started running all over the room for like a while, I was already getting tired from all the running but honestly speaking, I didn’t exactly want to die so soon.

I wacked him again with the pillow and he wacked me back. He suddenly let go of the pillow and started going after me yelling “Stay still!”

“Not in this life time!” I yelled at him.

He suddenly caught me and I turned around to hit him with the pillow, but when I turned to hit, I suddenly slipped and quickly grabbed him to try and stop myself from falling. But instead of me being able to stabilize myself, I ended up falling on top of the bed with Geun Suk on top of me.

I just couldn’t believe what had happened. My eyes had widened completely just like him and the both of us had frozen. The shock was so big that it froze my brain, enabling me to even think properly. My heart was beating really fast, I even thought it would jump off my chest.

All this horrible shock was caused by what just happened. We ended up… He ended up…


***********************************************************************************************

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter ^_^

Please comment and subscribe ^_^ That would make me the happiest writter alive *^_^*

And it would also motivate me :)

I apolagize if there are any mistakes in my fanfic ^_^

Love You READERS! <3 And I'll try to update soon ^_^

I'd like to thank my new subscribers...

***********************************************************************************************