Avoiding...

My Lovely Jerk

 

Geun Suk’s POV

After Shin Hye had hit me harshly with a book and went back into her bedroom, for a whole week I didn’t see her once come out of her room. At least when I was around she wouldn’t appear.

She couldn’t possibly be avoiding me, could she? I walked towards the door and knocked on it “Hey Wild Goose! Are you in there? I have a scary movie with me! You want to watch?” I asked her while knocking on the door several times, but nothing...

My phone suddenly rang and it was Park Bom “Hello?”

“Geun Suk! Do you want to go on a date? We could even go watch a movie” She suggested, with a happy tone of voice.

“Uhm...” I thought about it, while I stared at the door. After a little bit of thinking I decided to just go on a date with her, hoping that Shin Hye would maybe feel jealous “Sure! I’ll go on a date with you! I'll Meet you at four in front of the cinema!” I said really loudly, making sure that she could hear each and every word I had said over the phone to Park Bom.
          
Shin Hye’s POV

It’s been a week now since I’ve been studying for my entry exam, luckily I’ll be able to pass it and enter into LM university. It’s not exactly one of the best unvirsities but it’s also not the worst.

I’ve been studying my brains off and cramming the issencial stuff into my head. I’m tired of reading and doing exercises, actually in a short version I’m simply sick of seeing these math, history, quimics, english, Korean books up to my eyeballs.

It’s two o’clock at this precise moment yet I’m still closed up in between this four walled room and lost in the middle of these tiressem books.

I suddenly heard knocking on my door and Geun Suk started yelling “Hey Wild Goose! Are you in there? I have a scary movie with me! You want to watch?”

I just sigh  when I hear his voice now... Honestly speaking I’m not only crammed up in this bedroom because I have to study for my exams, I just don’t want to be near him or talk to him. I just feel I shouldn’t be too close to him, because he has a girlfriend... I might misunderstand his intentions...

I’ll just keep quiet and not say a word to him. Maybe like this it’ll be easier. I need to find a way to move out of this house soon...

“Sure! I’ll go on a date with you! Meet you at four in front of the cinema!” I suddenly heard Geun Suk speaking really loud, it was as if he was hoping that the whole neighbour hood would hear. “Tsk... He must think I’m stupid.... thinking that I don’t know what he is doing... He’s just hoping that I’ll get out of this pine hole and follow him” I muttered.

Well I don’t care if he goes out on a date or not, because it has nothing to do with me. If he thinks I’m going to be played around by him, he’s wrong.

Geun Suk’s POV

When the time came I waited outside the house for a little bit but Shin Hye didn’t come out to follow me or anything. I guess she’s really not coming, even though I said where and when we were going loud and clear.

Maybe she’s just trying to really study for her exam... I clicked the button to open my car, entered it and quickly went to the front of the movie theater to watch a movie with her. I parked my car and saw that she was already waiting for me at the entry.

“Hey” She smiled at me. I wonder if I’m doing something wrong by doing this to Park Bom. She really likes me yet I’m using her. I kind of feel guilty. “What movie are we watching?” I asked her.

“It’s a romantic comedy... it’s called ‘Plan Man’ you’ll like it” She smiled at me again. Everytime she gives me that smile now, it just makes me feel guiltier and guiltier, this is all Shin Hye’s fault. I wouldn’t be doing this, if it wasn’t because of her.

“Let’s go into the movie room before it starts” I said to her as I walked towards the room. I walked in and sat where she had sat before with that stupid guy. I still don’t get what she saw in him.

The lights suddenly turned off and the movie began to play. “If Shin Hye was here, she would have chosen a horror movie” I muttered.
 
As the movie went by Park Bom just laughed as I stared at the huge screen which I just saw blankly, I was so busy thinking of reasons to get Shin Hye out of her bedroom that I didn’t even concentrate on the movie.
To me that movie that was playing was simply colours that were moving and nothing else.

“Are you not liking the movie?” Park Bom suddenly asked me. “I like it” I just said to her.

“But you haven’t laughed once up until now” She said to me. “Are you ok? You seem kind of out of it”

“I’m fine” I smiled at her. Once the movie finished, along with the rest of the other people the both of us walked out of the movie theater and we went to that coffee shop that Shin Hye, Sunhwa and kikwang had gone to.

I sat in the same place where I had sat before and it reminded me of when she and I had asked for the same thing...

“One orange juice” The both of us, said at the same time.

The waitress came to take our order.
“I would like an orange juice” I said to the waitress while Park Bom said “I’ll have pineapple juice”

“Have you come here before?” Bom asked me. Without even thinking about it I just said to her “ Yeah, I came here once when I found out she was going on a date with kikwang” I let a small giggle come out “She really hated me at that moment”

“Oh...” Park Bom looked at her pineapple juice. “Just forget about what I said” I said to her.

Park Bom’s POV

When we went to watch the romantic comedy together, the first thing Geun Suk oppa said to himself when the movie started was “If Shin Hye was here, she would have chosen a horror movie”

He really must have fallen for her... He’s thinking so much about her that he isn’t even considering my feelings. Doesn’t he wonder if I hurt, when he says those words? But then again, I’m to blame... I guess I can only keep quiet because I did accept him, knowing perfectly well that he doesn’t have an inch of feelings for me.

When the “Plan Man” movie finished we went to a coffee shop that I have never been to before, and when I asked him if he had been there, it made me regret asking him that question because without him even realizing it, he began to speak about her again.

“Yeah, I came here once when I found out she was going on a date with kikwang” He giggled and he then said  “She really hated me at that moment”

"Oh" were the only words that came out of my lips as I just stared at my pineapple juice, feeling kind of sad. I really just wanted to talk about other stuff but I guess he can’t help but talk about her. I wish I could just tell him to not talk about her, but I’m scared he might hate me if I do so...

Joong’s POV

While I was hanging around with my friends we decided to go and have a drink at the coffee shop that was just around the corner.

The moment I entered I sat at a table with the other members while Kim Hyung-Jun went to order the drinks and some cakes.

“Hey, I heard you went on a date with a girl at the park is that true?” Kim Kyu-Jong asked me.  “How did you know?” I asked him surprised since I usually make sure to not get caught.

“I was bored that day, so I ended up stalking you” He confessed. “My sister asked me to go on a date with her friend Sunhwa” I told him.

“Really? Well her friend is pretty...” Kyu-Jong said to me. “Honestly speaking I was also surprised, I hadn’t seen her since small because she would only approach me thanks to my sister... but she has changed a lot”

“You knew her friend before?” He was surprised. “She wasn’t that pretty when she was small...” I said to him.

I suddenly felt Park Jung-Min pulling on my shirt and pointing at another table “Hey, isn’t that Park Bom and Geun Suk?”

I looked at them and then remembered what Sunhwa had asked me yesterday...

“By the way, I heard Geun Suk was dating, is that true?”

“Hey guys, wait here a minute, I need to go confirm something...” I said to them. I lift up and walked towards their table. “Are you guys dating?” I asked them directly without beating around the bush.

“Yeah, we are” Geun Suk suddenly said. “You’re joking right? You think I don’t know you? Why are the both of you dating when you only see her as a sister?” I asked him directly. I’ve know Geun Suk for years and one thing that I’m perfectly clear of, is that he doesn’t love her.

“Joong...” Park Bom suddenly looked at me and shook her head from side to side. “I’ll be right back” She said to Geun Suk while grabbing my wrest and dragging me outside.

“Why are you guys dating?” I asked her.

“He likes your sister, that’s why we’re dating...” she suddenly said to me, something that I wasn’t exactly expecting to hear.

“If he likes my sister he should be dating her! Not you! This doesn’t make any sense!” I started raizing my voice.

“I think he’s just trying to make her jealous” She said to me. “ But he’s using you! How can you be okay with this?!”

“It’s okay if he uses me, you already know how much I like Geun Suk oppa” She tried putting up a smile. “Screw this! I don’t want my sister getting hurt because of this jealousy game!” I turned around feeling pissed “ I’m going to give him a piece of my mind!”

“Don’t!” She suddenly grabbed my arm, stopping me from going in to the shop “Just let us be for a little longer, when the time comes, I’ll tell her myself... So just for a little bit longer keep it a secret” She begged me.

“Arrggghhh” I felt frustrated with the situation. I was going to enter again but she grabbed me again and asked “You’ll keep it a secret... right?”

“Whatever...” I pulled her hand away and just went back to sit next to my friends.

“What happened?” Jung-Min asked me.

“Nothing... let’s just finish drinking and get back to rehearsals. We have a concert soon...” I said to them.

 

************************************************************************************

Hello! I'm back! With another chapter for you lovely readers! *^.^*

I hope you'll enjoy this chapter :}

Please comment and subscribe ^.^ it really motivates me *8*

I'd like to thank my new subscribers...

************************************************************************************