"I Love You"

My Lovely Jerk

 

Shin Hye’s POV

When I arrived home, I went quickly upstairs and started unpacking one of the drawers from Geun Suk’s bedroom which had some of my clothes in it.

Geun Suk out of the blue said my name “Shin Hye” and when I turned around to my surprise he was walking a little lump, from side to side as if he couldn’t stabilize himself, it was almost as if he was drunk.

 “What’s wrong with you? Why do you look drunk?” I asked him and out of the blue he hugged me which caused my heart to jump, I really wasn’t expecting him to hug me, and then unexpectedly he blurted out those three little words, which made my eyes grow wider “I love you”

“Yaah! are you saying that because you’re drunk?” I asked him, since I was surprised and a little taken aback. Since people that are drunk have this tendency to speak gibberish, they haven’t got a clue of what the hell they are talking about. They just throw out words without even thinking about anything or about what the hell they are saying.

I pushed him a little bit away from me since he was putting so much weight on me, I mean seriously he was heavy and I’m a girl, how the hell am I supposed to bear with this body weight of his?!

“I’m not saying it because I’m drunk, I’m saying it from the heart. I really, really love you” He answered me. I really didn’t know what to say, should I also tell him how I feel? But if I tell him won’t he forget about it by tomorrow morning? Really what’s the point if he’s going to forget?

“Why aren’t you saying anything?” He suddenly asked me in a drunken manner.

“I don’t really know what to say…” I said to him.

“How about giving me an answer that would help” He suggested still with a drunken way, but along with a sarcastic tone. I looked at him in a funny way because of his sarcasm but then I took a deep breath and finally said those three words “I… love… you” I was kind of getting all shy when I said it so I started looking at the floor, and just like that he suddenly yelled in happiness and embraced me “You said it! You love me! You can’t take those words back, now!”

“Yaah!!!!” I yelled and pushed him away from the hug.

“What?” He looked at me with a stupid yet confused expression on his face.

“You weren’t drunk?!” I yelled at him. I can’t believe he pulled such an act. Actually, I can’t believe that I actually believed him. I actually fell for his lame acting!

“You still said you love me!” He was smiling from ear to ear and suddenly picked me up in a princess style.

“What are you doing?!” I asked him and I punched him on his well-built chest playfully. He had this mischievous smile plastered on his face. It was almost like he was thinking of something naughty.

He threw me on the silky bed and jumped on top of me. “Yaah! What are you planning?!” I yelled at him since I couldn’t trust that smile of his. But I wasn’t angry I was just with that expression of ‘What the heck is he thinking right now?!’

He lifted his hands and started wiggling them. “No! Don’t you dare! Yaah! I’m warning you!” I gave him a threatening glare but he ignored me and started tickling me in every corner of my body. “Yaah! Stop! Ahahaha I’ll…hahaha… kill….y-hahahaha! Stop… hahaha it… I … hahaha… can’t… hahaha…. Brea-hahaha” I yelled in-between my laughter. I was laughing so much that I couldn’t catch my breath properly.

When he stopped I was panting heavily from the laughter. He was looking at me with such a serious expression and I couldn’t take my eyes from him. I felt drawn to him. I felt like time had stopped.

Before I knew it, I closed my eyes. My heart was thumping crazily as he got closer to my face. I could feel his hot breath on my skin, and just like that he kissed me. I was so happy I could die. My heart stopped the moment he laid his lips on mine. I could feel his sincerity from the way he kissed, looked at me and gently caressed my hair as our lips moved in rhythm.

He broke the kiss and took his shirt off. I looked at him in the eyes and it was as if his eyes could speak and I kissed him back. I could feel his nicely built biceps that were against my body. He embraced me and kept locking kisses with me passionately.

Before I knew it, it was already morning. I woke up to see the sunrays that reflected through his bedroom window on his sleepy face. He was sleeping so soundly and I stared at him diligently as he slept.

“I better get dressed before he sees me ” I thought to myself as I sheepishly tried pulling the blankets slowly to cover myself. I then suddenly felt a grip on my wrest and when I looked to the side Geun Suk asked having his eyes still closed from being tired “Where are you going?”

“I have classes today” I said to him but he then pulled me down and looked at me with that serious expression again “You can go later”

“Yaah! What are you doing?!” I tried stopping him from pulling the blankets away from me. I didn’t want him to see me especially in broad daylight and besides it was embarrassing!

“What are you getting all embarrassed about? I’ve already seen everything that there is to see” He gave me the naughty smile again.

“Yaaah, don’t” I said in a playful way.

3 hours later

The class bell rang and Hyuna and I got out of sociology class. “What happened to you? Why didn’t you come to the two morning classes?”

“Sorry, I was busy” I smiled at her. It was all his fault that I didn’t end up coming to my two classes.

“Busy doing what?” She started going against my shoulder with her shoulder while giving me a smirk.

“Yaah! What are you thinking?!” I yelled at her. Since she was giving me a erted look.

“I was only kidding” She giggled. “Anyways, why didn’t you tell me that you knew who Geun Suk was?!” She suddenly went from a erted look to a fanatic expression which kind of reminded me of Sunhwa all of a sudden. Which makes me wonder what she’s been up to lately… She’s probably going on dates with Joong or something. She doesn’t have time for her best friend anymore.

“Actually I’m dating him. It turns out Park Bom was only his child hood friend” I explained to Hyuna.

“Aish you lucky girl! You must’ve saved the country in your past life! Why can’t I have that much luck” She pouted.

“It’s not like I chose him from the very beginning, I’ll tell you this much… the first time I met him I hated his guts”

“Yeah, but he’s rich, successful, handsome, kind… etc” And suddenly I felt like was speaking to Sunhwa all over again.

“Don’t you know any idols that could be interested in me?” She asked me.

“My brother is an idol but he’s taken” I said to her.

"Darn it" She got disappointed.

“I do know a guy that you might like. He’s not famous and all but he’s really nice. He also dances for singers and all on the background”

“Really?” She was getting all excited. “What’s his name?”

“Kikwang… Lee Kikwang” I said to her and she then slapped me on the back of my head. “Yaah! What was that for?”

“He’s my cousin!” She said. “You guys are cousins?! Isn’t this a small world” I giggled, while I rubbed the pain away from the smack that she had just given me.

“Sorry then I don’t know anyone else” I smiled at her. Who would have thought that they were actually related to each other.

 

*******************************************************************************************

Hi My lovely Readers!

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter *^-^*

Please comment and subscribe :)  I like to know what my readers are thinking *^-^*

And I would like to thank my new subscribers...

*******************************************************************************************