The Condition

My Lovely Jerk

 

“HENRY! HELP! MY LIFE IS ON THE LINE!!!!” I screamed for Henry´s help as I by accident went against one of the most expensive yet favorite vases of Geun Suk. OH.MY.GOD. that’s when my time just froze.

DEAR LORD WHAT HAVE I DONE?! The vase was scattered all over the floor into millions of tiny little pieces. I looked behind me and Geun Suk’s face expression completely changed. It was as if his soul had run away from his body, because he had completely frozen, not being able to process the fact that I just broke his precious vase.

“Geun Suk? Are you okay?” I asked him. He lift his head up to look at me and his eyes looked like all the blood from his body had literally shot up to his eye balls. “Shin Hye…” He muttered in a very angry yet low tone of voice.

“Y…e…ss?” I trembled from fear. “I suggest you step away from me...” He looked at me with murderous eyes, while his voice trembled with anger and I started stepping away from him slowly, while he looked at me and his broken vase.

Henry suddenly opened the door innocently, rubbing his eyes from tiredness. And just when he saw the vase on the floor broken he asked “What happened?” with a loud tone of voice.

I put my hand over his mouth and said “Shhhh” as my other hand had the finger in front of my lips. “What’s wrong?” He whispered and Geun Suk turned to look at us with a very evil aura surrounding him.

“Don’t make a slightest bit of movement…” I whispered to him while I looked at Geun Suk with fear “Any little movement could cause him to attack at any moment”

“Let’s slowly step away from him and when I say run back into my bedroom you run!” I whispered to Henry, grabbing his wrest while he just looked confused. When I grabbed Henry’s wrest, Geun Suk started running after us “YOU IDIOTIC GOOSE!!!!”

“RUN… RUN… RUN!!!!” I yelled at Henry and we went back into my bedroom holding the door tightly together, so that Geun Suk wouldn’t murder me today.

“OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR, YOU STUPID WILD GOOSE!” Geun Suk yelled at me with fury in his words, while he tried opening the door and banging it so many times.

“IF I OPEN THE DOOR YOU’RE GOING TO KILL ME!” I yelled back.

“OPEN THE DOOR, I’M GOING TO MURDER YOU!” He yelled back at me.

“Just open the door for him and explain the situation” Henry said to me while he helped me hang on to the door.

“Are you insane?!” I said to him. “If I open this door, do you have any idea what will happen to me?”

“What’s the worst that could happen?” Henry asked me.

“Oh you innocent child, you haven’t been in the wild so you probably don’t know…” I said to him shaking my head.

“What are you talking about? You yourself haven’t been in the wild” He said to me.

“Trust me, once you live with this stupid jerk, it’s the same thing as living in the wild… and right now what’s behind this door isn’t Geun Suk anymore, It’s a starving hyena, ready to eat some meat, and in this precise moment I’m the MEAT!” I explained to Henry.

“COME OUT THIS INSTANT! YOU WILD GOOSE” Geun Suk banged on the door.

“NO! I KNOW THAT IF I OPEN THE DOOR, YOU’LL KILL ME!” I held on to the door knob tighter.

“OPEN THIS GOD DAMN DOOR, I WON’T KILL YOU!”

“YEAH RIGHT…” I yelled at him. After the last incident happened I don’t really trust his words… “Fine, if you open the door, I’ll forgive you and let this slide” it’s what he had said, yet when I opened the door he went on full mode attack.

“He says he won’t kill you” said Henry. “Don’t be fooled” I warned him.

“I REALLY WON’T KILL YOU! I’LL JUST FRIGGING BURY YOU ALIVE” Geun Suk yelled at me.

“Told you…” I said to Henry.

“Let’s just wait a little longer, he should get tired soon enough…” I said to him

After six minutes, everything suddenly went quiet and I leaned my back against the door slowly having my reaching the floor. I sat against the door and henry sat next to me “I think he gave up” said Henry.

I just sighed “Seriously, I don’t know what I did in my past life, but I must’ve been a traitor…”

“Do you want to open the door now?” Henry asked me.

I took a deep breath, lift myself and held the door knob, ready to open it “Let’s just pray I don’t get killed or buried alive in the middle of this process”

Geun Suk’s POV

After I ran after her, wanting to kill her, she went against my precious vase. It was as if time slowed down and I slowly saw it falling on to the ground and being broken into a whole lot of pieces. I just looked at the floor not wanting to believe what just happened.

I suddenly felt my veins boiling from anger and the blood from my entire body shooting to my head.

“Geun Suk? Are you okay?” She asked me. I slowly lift up my head to look at her and muttered “Shin Hye…”

 “Y…e…ss?” Her voice trembled.

 “I suggest you step away from me...” I warned her. I looked at her with killing intent and she started stepping away from me slowly. I looked at my vase and looked at her several times.

The boy that was sleeping in her room suddenly walked out from the bedroom and looked at me “What happened?” He asked.

Shin Hye put her hand over his mouth and said “Shhhh” as her other hand had the finger in front of her lips. And she started whispering to him, even though I didn’t know what they were saying.

I suddenly saw Shin Hye grab his wrest and something inside of me, broke loose. I felt as if my vein had finally snapped “YOU IDIOTIC GOOSE!!!!”

“RUN… RUN… RUN!!!!” she yelled at Henry and they went back into her bedroom holding the door tightly together.

“OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR, YOU STUPID WILD GOOSE!” I yelled at her angrily as I heavily knocked on the door. She’s really pissing me off today. First she lets him sleep in my house and then she brakes my beautiful vase that cost me a fortune.

I don’t know what I’m going to do with her, but she certainly isn’t going to live today. I’m going to kill her and go to jail.

“IF I OPEN THE DOOR YOU’RE GOING TO KILL ME!” she yelled back.

“Of course I’m going to kill you, after all that you’ve done today, it’s the least I can do” I thought to myself. “OPEN THE DOOR, I’M GOING TO MURDER YOU!” I yelled back at her.

“COME OUT THIS INSTANT! YOU WILD GOOSE” I banged on the door.

“NO! I KNOW THAT IF I OPEN THE DOOR, YOU’LL KILL ME!”

“OPEN THIS GOD DAMN DOOR, I WON’T KILL YOU!” I’ll just let her be buried alive.

“YEAH RIGHT…” She yelled at me.

“I REALLY WON’T KILL YOU! I’LL JUST FRIGGING BURY YOU ALIVE” I yelled.

After a while of yelling and banging the door constantly, I decided that if I go quiet she’ll think I gave up and open the door. Patience is a virtue. I waited on the side of the door for a little bit and the door slowly started opening.

“Is he still there?” I heard the boy ask.

“No… I think the coast is clear” Shin Hye responded while I laughed on the inside. She is so dead.

The moment she put foot outside of the bedroom and took two steps forward, I jumped from the back and wrapped my arms around her “Got you!” I yelled.

“Ready to die…?” I whispered in her ear, when suddenly the boy pushed me away from Shin Hye and she hid behind him.

“I can explain” She said, grabbing onto his jacket, behind him.

“Let’s just sit down and talk like civilized people” Henry said to me. “Tsk… civilized” I hissed.

“Just listen to me” Shin Hye pleaded.

I bit my lip, trying to control myself from getting my hands on her and throwing her to the wild wolfs, and I sat on the sofa “You want to explain, then here is your chance” I said to her.

Both of them sat together on the sofa and that kind of ticked me off, I pointed at the middle of them and shook my hand from side to side “Separate… separate” and they distanced themselves.

“I can explain the situation” Henry said to me, but I just lifted my eyebrow, pointed at him and said “You quiet” I then pointed at Shin Hye and said “You! Start explaining”

“Henry is my friend from back home and he came to visit me, but he doesn’t have anywhere to go, so I let him stay here… but it will only be for a week” She stated.

“A weak… huh… and what do I gain out of him staying here?” I rubbed my chin.

“Can’t you just let him stay here? Please” She pleaded, having her hands together as if she was praying.

“Fine, I’ll let him stay here” I allowed and she quickly hopped from the couch in happiness and said “Yes!” while she high fived Henry.

“But…”

“But what?” She asked, having her smile slowly becoming a frown.

“But…you have to do whatever I want during the week that he stays here” I told her.

 

*********************************************************************************************

Hi! My lovely readers!

I'm back wih another chapter! hehe

I hope you enjoyed reading it ^-^

Please comment and subscribe that would really make me the happiest writer ^^

Oh and I would like to thank my new subscriber...


*********************************************************************************************