Amusement Park

My Lovely Jerk

 

Shin Hye’s POV

By the time it was nine o’clock, the three of us were already dressed and ready to go. Geun Suk click on his button key to open the car, Henry walked up to the front seat of the car to open the door for me until Geun Suk started pushing Henry to the side. “I’ll open the door for her” Geun Suk smiled at Henry.

“It’s ok, I can do it” Henry smiled back at him, while they both were with their hands on the door. What the hell is wrong with them?!

“No, I’ll do it” Geun Suk insisted.

“It’s really ok, I can do it” Henry also insisted. I really don’t get guys…

“Will you guys stop fighting of who is going open the darn door!” I yelled at them as I opened the back seat door and entered the car. Jeez! It’s just a door, why bother fight about opening it.

Geun Suk and Henry then quickly entered the car, and Geun Suk drove us to the amusement park. We got out of the car and entered the place which was filled with people and roller coasters.

We walked around for a little bit and when Henry saw a really cool rollercoaster he intertwined his arm with mine and excitedly pointed at the ride “Shin Hye! Let’s go on that one!”

Geun Suk suddenly pulled Henry’s arm away from me and started walking in between us. Even when we went to ride on the rollercoaster he sat right in the middle, I just stared at him, feeling that he was acting weirdly. After the grand roller coaster stopped Geun Suk suddenly started puking into a trash can.

“Hey are you alright?” I worriedly patted his back.

“I’m fine” He said. Yes, he’s fine… he vomited into a trash can the moment we landed foot on the ground and he says he’s alright. Does he really expect me to believe he’s fine?

“Hey, if you can’t handle these kind of rides you could have said so”

“Shut up…” He said feeling upset.

The three of us kept walking around, until I saw one of those children’s rollercoasters, where it had a few big yellow ducks going around slowly. So, wanting to tease Geun Suk I pointed at the rollercoaster and said “Let’s go ride on that, you should feel fine right?”

And suddenly I felt a smack on the back of my head “Yaah! You want to die?!” I threatened Geun Suk.

“Say something stupid like riding one of those rollercoasters again! And you’re the one that will be dying!” He shot me a glare.

“Tsk… can’t even take a joke” I hissed. I then looked to the side seeing Henry being all quite “Henry why the silence?”

“Sorry… you guys seemed to be in your own world that I didn’t want to intervene” He said.

“What are you talking about? Come on let’s go on that ride!” I linked arms with Henry and Geun Suk separated us again “Yaah!” I yelled at Geun Suk.

The three of us went on a whole lot of rides together but there was just one problem. Geun Suk kept getting in between Henry and I. If we linked arms, he would separate us, if the three of us were walking together he would stand in the middle. Be it sitting on a bench to rest or going on the rollercoaster he sit in the frigging middle.

We were sitting on the bench resting from all the running around and I was already at the top of my head with Geun Suk. I grabbed Geun Suk’s arm and said to Henry “I’ll be back in a minute” and I dragged Geun Suk with me.

“Yaah! What is up with you?” I yelled at him.

“I don’t know what you are talking about…” He acted dumb.

“You’ve been standing in between Henry and I since the moment we walked in here, actually no! Even at the house when he sat next to me on the sofa he had to keep his distance from me! And when we had breakfast you told me to move seats, while I was sitting next to him!” Geun Suk just looked around as if he had no idea of what I was talking about.

“What exactly is your problem?!” I asked him, feeling really pissed off.

“It’s because I… I…”

“You what?” I asked him.

“I … -” he was about to explain himself when suddenly I heard Sunhwa’s voice “Shin Hye!” and she waved at me.

“What are you doing here?” I asked her surprised, when suddenly I saw oppa walking towards us with two ice creams on his hand.

“And I see you didn’t come alone” I by bumping my shoulder against her.                 

Geun Suk’s POV

While we were resting Shin Hye suddenly shot me a glare, grabbing my arm and told Henry “I’ll be back in a minute” and she dragged me away to a spot where Henry couldn’t see.

When we stopped she suddenly looked at me with an irritated look and yelled “Yaah! What is up with you?”

What is up with me? What exactly is she talking about? “I don’t know what you are talking about…”

“You’ve been standing in between Henry and I since the moment we walked in here, actually no! Even at the house when he sat next to me on the sofa he had to keep his distance from me! And when we had breakfast you told me to move seats, while I sitting next to him!” She yelled at me. So it was about that…  Of course I got in between them, knowing that they are good friends and for a fact that Henry frigging likes her. I’ll just act like I haven’t got a clue of what she is talking about.

“What exactly is your problem?!” She gave me a really pissed off expression. Maybe I should just tell her why… Just tell her that you like her, Geun Suk! Do it!

“It’s because I… I…” I started stuttering… almost like the words were stuck in my throat and didn’t want to come out.

“You what?” She asked me.

“I … -” I was about to explain myself when suddenly I got cut off by Shin Hye’s friend, Sunhwa “Shin Hye!” and she waved at us.

“What are you doing here?” Shin Hye asked her surprised, when suddenly Joong came walking towards us with two ice creams on his hand.

“And I see you didn’t come alone” Shin Hye by bumping her shoulder against hers.

“What’s this about oppa?” Shin Hye asked Joong.

“She invited me to come to the amusement park with her” he said to her.

“You usually don’t accept her invites… what’s this… do I smell love in the air” She teased Joong and he just rolled his eyes.

“Anyways are you guys on a date?” Sunhwa asked us.

“Of course not, we came with Henry too” She smiled. “Henry?” Sunhwa looked confused.

“Oh he came from America before yesterday, he’s a good friend of mine… I’ll go call him” Shin Hye explained and walked away.

“I’m surprised to see you here, Geun Suk… I thought you didn’t like amusement parks” Joong looked at me with a smirk.

“Shut up!” I glared at him.

“Have you told Shin Hye that you like her already?” Joong asked me.

“No… not yet”

“Well you better spill it soon or she might get snatched away by mister blondie over there” Joong pointed at Henry who was walking towards us with Shin Hye.

Nobody’s POV

Henry introduced himself to Sunhwa and greeted Joong. Since Sunhwa and Joong were there they had decided to just stick with each other. When it started darkening everybody decided to go on the Ferris wheel as the last ride of the day.

Everybody stood there looking at the ride and seeing who would go with who.

“How about Geun Suk and Shin Hye go together and Henry and go with Joong and I” Sunhwa suggested, so I grabbed her arm and whispered “Are you stupid?! Let’s let the guys be together and both us go on one”

“Fine, but you’re missing out on your chance to confess to him”

“Let’s just go with the guys in one and girls in another” Sunhwa said to them.

“Fine, by me” Henry and Joong said at the same time as Geun Suk stared a Shin Hye.

Shin Hye’s POV

Sunhwa and I got into the ride and the moment it started moving, she looked at me “What?” I asked her.

“You really are stupid aren’t you?”

“What are you talking about?” I asked her.

“Geun Suk clearly likes you yet you still choose not to confess. I swear sometimes a really feel like whacking you one” She said to me.

“Geun Suk is dating, did you forget?”

“Do you really believe he’s dating?” She asked me.

“Yes! Park Bom is his girlfriend! Now stop talking about that confession stuff I am not doing it!” I told her.

“Suit yourself” Sunhwa stared out the window.

When the ride stopped, Joong and Sunhwa went their own ways while Henry, Geun Suk and I went back home.

After today, every time I had a chance to spend some time with Henry Geun Suk would appear and order me to do something. And we only had four days left to be together…

Day 1

Henry was watching a movie so I sat down to join in but Geun Suk appeared and said “Go clean my room”

Day 2

Henry was playing a video game so I joined in to play with him but he appeared again saying “Go clean my room”

“I already cleaned it!”

“The clean it again!” He ordered.

“What am I your maid?”

“For the time being, yes!” he said to me. God I hate my life! I can’t even get a little time with Henry!

Day 3

I had just come home from university and I got the chance to talk with Henry for a little bit but then Geun Suk saw me and said “Go make me some fried rice with kimchi”

Day 4

On the last day I was at the university and in the middle of the day Hyuna came running to me saying a girl named Park Bom was looking for me.

“Where is she?” I asked Hyuna.

“She’s at the school entry”

I walked to the gates, where Park Bom was leaning on the corner.

“What is it?” I asked her.

“I have something to tell you” Park Bom looked at me with serious eyes.

 

****************************************************************************************************

Hi my lovely readers!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter ^_^

Please comment and subscribe, that would really make me happy  :}

I would also like to thank my new upvoter and subscriber *^_^*

          

****************************************************************************************************