Caught

My Lovely Jerk

 

“Yaah! Why are you quiet, were you really jealous?!” I yelled at him again, but this time he looked at me and came walking towards me at a fast pace “That’s right, I’m jealous!” and he suddenly out of the blue kissed me.

He kissed me? He kissed me?! But I don’t hate it… Do I really like him? He isn’t playing with me, is he? Honestly since it was so sudden my lips didn’t really move and my body just went into a frozen state. But I didn’t hate it… actually quite the contrary, I… liked it…

“What is going on here?” A female voice suddenly appeared. I looked to the side and panicked, because it was Geun Suk’s girlfriend. I quickly pushed him away from me not wanting her to misunderstand. How could I possibly believe he liked me? I’m so stupid, he has a girlfriend, yet here I am falling for a guy that I can’t have.

“It’s not what you think!” I tried to explain. Honestly speaking, I really didn’t know what to say but still… I made up an excuse even though it probably didn’t sound believable “… I... He… It was an accident… He slipped and went against me so it was just an accident, we didn’t really kiss”

Geun Suk’s POV

When she asked me if I was jealous I kept quiet. Do I like her? Am I really jealous? What do I see in this wild… goose? I didn’t want to believe it but I’m jealous, I hated the fact that she hanged around that guy, honestly speaking it wasn’t the guy that irritated me, well he did irritate me, but it was more because she was with him and just the thought or even the possibility of them kissing each other, ticked me off.

I… like… her…

“Yaah! Why are you quiet, were you really jealous?!” She yelled at me again and without even thinking I just walked really fast towards her, grabbed her arms and kissed her sweet yet soft lips, but she didn’t really kiss me back… maybe it was to sudden for her to process it, because she was like a rock.

“What is going on here?” I suddenly heard Park Bom’s voice and Shin Hye pushed me away from her.

“It’s not what you think!” Shin Hye panicked. Wait, why is she panicking? What is there to panic about? It’s only Park Bom…

“… I... He… It was an accident… He slipped and went against me so it was just an accident, we didn’t really kiss” she was stuttering and lying. Why is she lying? “What are you talking ab-” I was interrupted by Shin Hye, because she had placed her hand over my mouth.

I removed her hand from my mouth, looked at Park Bom and asked “How did you get in here?”

“The door was open so I just came in… but why is Joong’s sister here? And why were you two kissing?”

“To tell you the truth she’s living here because she has nowhere else to stay and Joong asked me to let her stay here…” I explained to her.

“You still didn’t answer my other question, why were you kissing each other?!” She really wanted to know. I took a deep breath and just when I was about to tell her Shin Hye took over and said “Like I said it was an accident, he slipped and he by chance brushed his lips against mine, besides he doesn’t like me and I.. I… I don’t like him!”

“What does she mean by that? She doesn’t like me? Fine! You want to do it like this? Have it your way!” I thought to myself, feeling irritated by her words. “That’s right! It was an accident, I don’t have one bit of feelings for her!”

“Besides you’re his girlfriend so of course he would only like you” she put that smile on her face. “See! This stupid goose knows a lot!” I yelled angrily. I grabbed Park Bom’s hand and yelled “If you don’t mind I’m taking her out to dinner, so you don’t need to make food for me!”

I walked at a fast pace to my car, entered it and started the engine. “She’s so stupid!” I muttered.

“I’m angry you know…” Park Bom suddenly muttered. “About what…?” I asked.

“About the fact that you didn’t tell me the truth, about her living there…” She said to me as I drove.

“Nobody was supposed to know” I told her. When we arrived at the restaurant, we sat at a table and ordered our food, when the waiter came to take our order. As we waited Park Bom suddenly popped up a question “Do you really like me?”

“Yeah, I … do…” I hesitated a little but ended up lying…

Park Bom’s POV

When I went to visit Geun Suk, I noticed that his door was slightly open, so I just came in. But, when I walked in I saw him walking up to her and kissing Shin Hye, Joong’s sister. Does he like her? The girl started covering it up and I knew it was lie that they kissed by accident because she was stuttering and because I saw him initiating the kiss. I was shocked by what happened and for the fact that he kissed her, since he hasn’t kissed any girl.

She was the first girl that he kissed. I felt jealous, because I wanted to be the girl that would have taken his first kiss… I was shocked but what is she doing here?

“How did you get in here?” Geun Suk asked me. “The door was open so I just came in… but why is Joong’s sister here? And why were you two kissing?” I explained.

“To tell you the truth she’s living here because she has nowhere else to stay and Joong asked me to let her stay here…” He explained to me. Why didn’t he tell me earlier about her living with him? Why keep it a secret from me? Aren’t I his childhood friend? I know I like him and that he feels bothered by it but he could have still been honest with me.

“You still didn’t answer my other question, why were you kissing each other?!” I asked him since I was more bothered by the fact that he kissed her instead of the fact that she was living with him.

“Like I said it was an accident, he slipped and he by chance brushed his lips against mine, besides he doesn’t like me and I... I… I don’t like him!” Shin Hye answered for him.

“That’s right! It was an accident, I don’t have one bit of feelings for her!” Geun Suk suddenly said out of anger, it was the first time I had seen that expression on his face… he looked hurt… he must like this girl…

“Besides you’re his girlfriend so of course he would only like you” she smiled. “See! This stupid goose knows a lot!” He yelled angrily. He grabbed my hand and yelled at Shin Hye “If you don’t mind I’m taking her out to dinner, so you don’t need to make food for me!”

We walked quickly to his car and he muttered “She’s so stupid!”

Here I was hoping that I would be the girl to break down his walls, since small I’ve tried and yet I was never able to do so, and this girl appears and destroys the wall he had created so easily…

“I’m angry you know…” I muttered. “About what…?” He asked.

“About the fact that you didn’t tell me the truth, about her living there…” I said to him as he drove.

“Nobody was supposed to know” he told me. When we arrived at the restaurant, we sat at a table and ordered our food, when the waiter came to take our order. As we waited I asked him “Do you really like me?”

“Yeah, I … do…” he hesitated a little but ended up saying it. He says he likes me but he doesn’t even look at me lovingly, he says he likes me but I can’t believe it… because if he liked me he would have let me break down his walls and let me into his heart. I know he lied, I know that he likes her and I know that in this precise moment I’m being used…

“Do you really?” I asked him. “I do” He said.

“But as a childhood friend, right…” I said to him. As much as it hurts to say those words, it’s the truth…

He didn’t say a word and went quiet. “Yaah!” I punched him slightly in the arm “I already know that you don’t like me in that way” I put up a smile.

“Do you want to be my girlfriend?” He suddenly asked me and it kind of took me by surprise. “Why?” I asked him.

“Because I like you” He said to me. I know he’s lying and I might be used but I really really like him. “Fine I’ll be your girlfriend” I said to him with a smile. I was happy but sad at the same time.

Shin Hye’s POV

I’m an IDIOT! How could I have possibly thought that for a slightest second that he liked me?! Am I out of my mind? He has a girlfriend!

But why did he kiss me? Was it for fun? I knew it! He was only playing around with my feelings! I hate him so much! “Argghhh” I complained as I slammed the pillow on my face while I lied down on my bed.

If he thinks he can play around with my feelings, he’s so… WRONG!

The next day….

“I hate him so much, you have no idea!” I told Sunhwa angrily in her bedroom as she was sitting on her bed while I paced backwards and forwards.

“Will you stop pacing backwards and forwards? You’re creating a draft!” Sunhwa complained and I stood still.

“Now… why do you hate him?” She asked me. “Because he is playing around with me! Can you believe it?! He kissed me even though he had a girlfriend!”

“He had a girlfriend? How come I haven’t heard about this?” Sunhwa looked confused. “Anyways, I’m telling you he’s a player, a player for sure!”

“Question is… Do you like him?” Sunhwa asked me and I froze. “Even… if I liked him, it wouldn’t matter because he has a girlfriend” I sat next to Sunhwa.

“Maybe him having a girlfriend is a lie and he’s just trying to make you jealous to see how you really feel” Sunhwa suddenly sprouted nonsense.

“Sunhwa, this is not a fanfic, so stop talking nonsense”

“Well… how about I cheer you up” Sunhwa said smiling to me as she put her arm around my shoulder.

“What could possibly cheer me up?” I glanced at Sunhwa. “Well the entry exams are in a months’ time”

“How the hell is that going to cheer me up!... it just means I’ll have to study my off” I said feeling annoyed.

“Exactly… and by you studying, it will take your mind off of Geun Suk and when you enter university you might meet a new guy and if not you still have Kikwang” She said smiling to me.

“God I hate my life!” I complained as I flopped on Sunhwa’s bed. “If umma hadn’t forced me to come here I would be having fun with Lina and Henry and I never would have met that Jerk!”

 

*******************************************************************************************

Hi! Sorry if I took longer then usual :/

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

Please comment and subscribe :} That would make me really happy ^_^ and I really love you readers.

Everytime you guys leave me comments or even subscribe you have no idea how happy I feel ^_^ my smile goes from one ear to another :3

Oh... and I'd like to thank my new subscribers...

*******************************************************************************************