Moving to Korea

My Lovely Jerk

 

Shin Hye’s POV

‘Ring Ring Ring’ the sound of the school bells started to ring. “Haah” I let out a huge sigh. I never thought I’d ever be so happy to hear the sound of those bells. Lina, Henry and I ran out of the school with our arms on each other out of happiness.

“What’s this feeling I’m so enjoying?” I asked them with a big smile and the three of us yelled in perfect sync “Freedom!”

“So what are you going to do from now on?” Lina asked me.

“First sleep, second enjoy myself and third look for a university for me to apply to” I said to her with a big smile across my face. I looked to the side and I had already arrived home “Bye guys, see you tomorrow”

“Ok bye!” Lina and Henry said waving. I walked into the house with a smile as wide as the world and yelled “Umma! I’m home” as I ran up the stairs and jumped on to my bed, hugging the pillows “Hello bed… did you miss me as much as I missed you?”

“Shin Hye!” my mom called me. “Arggh” I complained. I looked at my bed and just sighed, mumbling “I just got to my bed…” I then asked my bed “Was it as good for you as it was for me?”

I got off the bed and lazily walked down the stairs and walked to the kitchen, seeing umma putting the food out “What is it umma?”

“First eat and then I’ll tell you” she said to me as she called appa to the table. We all gathered at the table and as we ate umma suddenly sprouted the words that I never thought in my right mind would come out of “You’re moving to Korea to live with your brother” the moment she said that I chocked on my food and that feeling of ‘FREEDOM’ went down the drain.

“What?! I’m not going!” I protested.

“Appa? Do you agree with this?” I asked him but he just looked at me and said “Yes and pack your bags your leaving tomorrow morning we already bought your ticket”

“What?! I don’t want to go live with him!” I protested.

“Your brother is living the good life right now, besides you’re not planning to live with us forever are you?” Umma asked me.

“Of course not, but still” I said to her but she just pulled out a spatula and said “No buts, now go and pack” she persisted, while giving me a threatening look.

I can’t believe this! I have to go to Korea? I don’t want to live with him! If I go there the probability of me being smashed in an ocean of fans are like 99.9 percent out of a hundred. Why did oppa have to become famous?! I walked up the stairs and went on to my computer and logged in to my chatroom where Henry and Lina were online.


Park Shin Hye: You won’t believe what just happened!

Lina: What happened?

Henry: Was it anything horrible?

Park Shin Hye: Umma is forcing me to go back to Korea to live with my brother :(

Lina: You’re joking right?!

Park Shin Hye: Nope and I have to leave tomorrow morning, apparently appa bought my ticket. -.-‘’

Henry: Don’t worry I’ll visit you when I can…. I promise :)

Lina: Easy for you to talk you can speak English, Korean, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Thai and French! While I only know English!

Henry: So… I can translate for you.

Park Shin Hye: That’s nice of you Henry, but I feel like somebody just shattered my beautiful freedom into tiny itsy bits of pieces.

Lina: Look at the bright side maybe you’ll meet a cute guy there.

Henry: No she won’t.

Lina: Why wouldn’t she?

Henry: I heard there are a lot of ugly Korean guys there.

Park Shin Hye: Seriously guys! I’m logging off I need to start unpacking.


I stepped away from my laptop and lousily packed all my clothing and shoes and other necessary stuff into my bag. Which took me a while and since I had to wake up early in the morning, I got into my bed and just stared at the ceiling feeling hopeless. “I hate my life” I mumbled before I fell asleep.

In the next morning I woke up with my alarm just ringing annoyingly in my ears, so I smacked the alarm with my hand causing it fall to the floor and finally shutting it up. I turned to the side, still with my eyes closed trying to sleep, but that became impossible, why? Because umma came barging into my room yelling “Wake up! We need to leave to the airport in 10 minutes!”

I lift up hearing my mom mention the word ‘airport’ and I became wide awake. I smacked my face on the pillow punching the bed, while I whined “Why? I thought it was all just a nightmare and it turns out its a reality!!”

“Stop your whining and get dressed” Umma said to me before closing the door. I got out of the bed and changed into my clothes. I grabbed my luggage and my side bag which had my passport, my wallet and other stuff. And before I walked out of the house I thought “I must’ve done something wrong in my past life”

I got into the car and umma and appa, drove me to the airport which took us about half an hour to get there. When we arrived umma just gave me the ticket and then handed me a piece of paper.

“What’s this?” I asked her as I looked at the paper. It said ‘YG entertainment’

“Once you arrive there just go to that place and you’ll find your brother there” She said to me also giving me money.

“Oppa isn’t picking me up?” I asked her.

“He can’t because he’s very busy” She said to me. The airport then mentioned my flight and appa and umma said “Go, hurry”

I turned around, heading towards the lady to hand the ticket and as I walked there I said unemotionally “Yayy… I’m drowning in excitement” I gave the ticket to the lady and entered the airplane. I placed my luggage on top and sat next to the window. The airplane started and it lifted from the ground, I just stared out the window and watched the sky, mumbling to myself “Here I go…”

Before I knew it I had fallen asleep. When we arrived it was already eight at night, since it was a fourteen hour flight. I grabbed my luggage and walked out of the airport. I grabbed a taxi and told the driver “Please take me to the YG entertainment”

After twenty minutes we arrived there and I paid the man for the ride. I looked at the building and it was huge and it looked so cool but before I entered I quickly went to the burger shop that was right next to the building and bought a coke and a burger, since I hadn't had anything to eat and drink. I quickly ate the burger and entered the YG entertainment building with my drink. I walked to the counter and said to the lady “I’m here to meet Kim Hyun Joong”

“May I ask who you are?” the lady asked.

“I’m his sister Park Shin Hye” I said to her but she just gave a smirk and said “Do you expect me to believe that? Do you know how many girls have come here posing as his sister? Guards!” She called them and they kicked me out of the building.

“You have to be kidding me!” I thought to myself as I saw some guys moving some big boxes through the back door. So I looked at it and quickly got into one of the boxes without the workers knowing.

“This box sure is heavy” A worker said as he moved the box that I was in, into the building.

“OK! I think that’s the last of them!” The workers said to each other and left. I slightly opened the box and peeked to see if anyone was around. Since the coast was clear, I got out of the box with my juice and luggage and walked around, trying to find oppa as I sipped on my juice. And as I was walking around a worker that was running went against me I let my luggage fall and I fell backwards but luckily someone caught me. That is… I looked down and he was grabbing my s! I turned around, threw my juice on him and stomped on his foot “ert!” I yelled at him, grabbed my luggage and ran.

“Who are you calling a ert?! I helped you!” The guy yelled at me from afar and complained from the pain on his foot.

After I ran I found oppa, so I walked towards him and called him “Oppa!” and when he turned around he gave me a surprised look “What are you doing here?”

“What do you mean? What am I doing here?” I asked him.

“Where’s umma?” He asked me.

“She’s in New York while I’m here with you” I said to him but then he just asked me “What are you doing here alone?”

“What do you think? Umma forced me to come here, to live with you” I said to him, but he just looked as if he had no clue of what I was talking about.

“Umma never mentioned anything about this to me!” He said to me.

“Well I have to live with you anyways” I said to him.

“You can’t!” He said to me, making the No jester with his hands.

“What do you mean I can’t?” I asked him surprised.

“I live in a dorm, girls are not allowed there” He explained to me. Panicking I asked him “Then where am I supposed to stay?”

“Let me think for a bit” He said to me pacing back and forwards, until he finally stopped and raised his finger as if an idea had finally hit him.

“I got it! You can live with my friend, he’s my best bud” He said to me, but I just looked at him and asked “Did a meteorite hit you in the head or have you gone insane? I can’t live alone with a guy!”

“It’ll be fine, besides he won’t do anything to you since you’re my sister” He said to me as he took out his phone.

Kim Hyun Joong’s POV

I took out my phone and quickly called Jang Geun Suk, it took a little bit for him to answer but he ended up picking up the phone.

“Yaah! Joong you won’t believe what happened! This crazy chick threw juice at me and stomped on my foot!” Hardly did he pick the phone up, he started complaining.

“Calm down… are you at your place right now?” I asked him.

“Yeah, since I had to take a shower because of that girl” He said to me.

Then I’ll be at you’re place in ten minutes” I said to him. I turned off the call and grabbed my sisters hand saying “Let’s go”

I got into the car with Shin Hye and drove to his house. When we arrived I walked to his doorstep, rang his doorbell and waited for him to open the door.

Shin Hye’s POV

When the guy opened the door I couldn’t believe my eyes. “You?!” both of us said in perfect sync.

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter ^_^

Please comment and subscribe and tell me what you thought about it ^_^

**********************************************************************************************************************************************