Bestfriend

My Lovely Jerk

 

When I woke up in the morning it was eight o’clock so I walked downstairs, expecting to find my breakfast made by that wild goose, but instead all I found was an empty table. I stormed into her room just to see her rolled up in her blankets sleeping.

I went up to her, shook her and yelled at her “Wake up!” but she just responded “ten more minutes” and she kept on sleeping. Irritated I pushed her blankets off of her and yelled “Wake up” but she just rolled those blankets back up and grumpily said “Go away!” as she did the ‘leave’ jester with her hand.

I just gave a small smirk thinking “Don’t want to wake up hah. Let’s see if you won’t wake up after this…” I walked out of her room and went to the kitchen to fetch a big bowl. I filled it with cold water and walked back to her bedroom.

I threw the water on her face and she woke up.

Shin Hye’s POV

I was trying to sleep when suddenly that ert kept bothering me to wake up but I just told him to leave since I was feeling really tired and sleepy besides I had jet lag and I don’t exactly like waking up early in the morning.

When he walked out of my room I thought ‘Finally! Now I can sleep peacefully’ so I cuddled my pillow and smiled at the comfort of my bed, I felt like I was in heaven. But… then he suddenly splashed a bowl of water all over me saying with a sweet conniving smile “Did you sleep well? You have to go make breakfast for me” Like I said… I ‘was’ in heaven but that Jerk was able to bring me back to HELL.

“You Jerk!” I yelled throwing my pillow, but unfortunately it didn’t hit him. Why? Because he closed the door right on time.

I got out of my bed soaking wet, removed my blankets and put new ones. I took the wet blankets and put them in the washing machine, went back to my bedroom grabbed some clothes and went and took a shower. After thirty minutes I dried my hair, got dressed into skinny jeans with a blue shirt tucked in.

I walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen. I fried two eggs and bacon for the both of us. I placed it on the table and started eating with him. The moment I finished I lift up from my seat and grabbed my bag.

“Where are you going?” He asked me, while eating his bacon.

“Out” I said to him, putting my shoes on.

“Out where?” He asked me.

“Out everywhere” I said smiling at him and left the house. I took my phone from my pocket and called my only best friend that lives in Korea, Sunhwa.

“Hey Sunhwa! I’m in Korea” I said to her.

The moment I mentioned my presence she screamed over the phone. I didn’t want her to hurt my eardrums so I just pulled the phone away from my ear and then put it back close.

“Really?!” She asked me.

“Yeah, do you want to meet up?”  I asked her.

“Sure” She said to me, feeling really happy.

“Meet me at the ‘Mini restaurant’ in fifteen minutes” I said to her.

“Ok see you there” She said turning off the call. I quickly walked to that restaurant and in fifteen minutes I was there, but she wasn’t. So I had to wait another ten minutes until she appeared.

“Sorry, I’m late!” she said with smile.

“Tsk, you’re such a slow turtle” I said to her with a grin and we walked into the mini restaurant. We ordered our food and while we waited Sunhwa asked me “So why did you come back?”

“Umma kicked me out of the country” I pouted, laying my chin on my hands.

“Really?” She asked surprised.

“Yeah, but I was supposed to live with my brother. But end the end I ended up living with his so called ‘bud’ a.k.a mister jerk” I said to her as the waiter came and brought us our food.

“Who’s his friend?” She asked me, feeling really curious.

“Geun Suk” The moment I mentioned his name she suddenly went ecstatic “Geun Suk?! Jang Geun Suk?! The Geun Suk?!”

“What? Is he that famous or something?” I asked her.

“Like Yeah! He’s an actor, a singer, rich, nice plus he’s handsome!!...” She started boosting on and on about him.

I just put my hand in front of her face for her to stop talking and said “He’s not as nice as everyone thinks he is”

I grabbed the knife that was next to my plate and started scrapping the table with it out of anger “He’s a ert! He touched my…! Nevermind! He soaked me with water this morning plus he thinks of me as an animal!”

“Ok Shin Hye-ah” She called me.

“What?” I asked her still feeling angry just from thinking about him. She touched my hand slowly and said “Put down the knife slowly”

I put the knife on the table and she said “Take two deep breaths and now calm down”

“Are you calm now?” She asked me after I had taken two deep breaths.

“I’m calm” I said to her with a smile as she suddenly looked at me with a smile and said “Good. Then now that you are calm how about you invite me over”

“No” I said to her but she just begged me “Please I’m your best friend”

“He’ll kill me if I let you over!” I told her, but she just kept on begging. “You don’t care if he kills me do you?”

“Of course I care” She said to me with a sweet smile. I just gave in and said “Jeez! You’re just a freak for idols” as I lift up from the table. She just followed me and held my arm with a big smile saying “Is that a yes?”

“Yeah” I mumbled as the both of us walked to Geun Suk’s house. I know he’s going to kill me when I bring her over. His personality already tells me everything. Seriously my best friend will get me murdered at the cost of meeting a lousy idol.

After walking for another fifteen minutes we arrived at his house. I opened the door and she walked in with open, like really open.  I looked at her and said “Close your mouth” and she closed it saying “Sorry”

“If you had opened it any wider your jaw would have touched the floor” I said to her, when suddenly Geun Suk came walking down the stairs with a tooth brush in his mouth and looking at his phone.

“OH MY GOD! You’re Geun Suk!” She went fanatic. He looked forward noticing Sunhwa next to me and his eyes widened. Before I knew it he ran back upstairs at the speed of light and peeked slightly from the wall upstairs, signaling with his finger for me to go upstairs.

“Stay here and don’t touch anything” I warned her as I just went up the stairs, ready to get yelled at and probably murdered.

“Yaah! Are you nuts! Why is that girl in my house?!” He yelled at me with a low tone because Sunhwa would hear if he spoke louder.

“She begged me besides what’s wrong with her being here?! Aren’t I living here?” I yelled back at him.

“But you’re here under certain circumstances while she’s here under no reasons!” He yelled back at me.

“Is everything alright up there?” She asked in a loud tone since she was downstairs.

“Everything’s fine!” I answered her.

“Just put up with it for a while” I said to him giving a fake smile and he just copied me. So I went downstairs and sat next to Sunhwa on the sofa.

“Is he angry?” She asked me.

“Of course he is!” I yelled at her.

“Look at the bright side… He’s handsome” She said to me with that sweet smile. So I just looked at her and said “Look at the dark side! He’s a devil!”

Geun Suk’s POV

I stormed into my bedroom to dress into normal clothes and just when I was about to go downstairs I saw those two laughing. I can’t believe she brought a fanatic friend over I hate girls in my house! I better set some ground rules when that girl leaves.

I walked down the stairs and put a fake smile on my face. When the girl saw me she bowed with a big smile and said “Hi! I’m Sunhwa! Park Shin Hye’s best friend!”

“I’m Jang Geun Suk” I introduced myself politely. While that wild goose just rolled her eyes at me when I did that.

“I’m such a big fan of yours!” She happily said to me.

“You’re friend has good taste” I smirked at Shin Hye. But she just looked at me and smirked back saying “She says that to all the idols”

The moment she said that her friend pinched her arm and said “That’s not true”

“What do you mean that’s not true, you said you loved Lee Hong Ki, Kim Jae Joong, Lee Tae-” Shin Hye got cut off from what she was saying when her friend covered with her hand and said “Don’t listen to her, she’s just lying”

Nobody’s POV

Sunhwa’s phone started ringing, so she picked up the phone and answered it. After talking on the phone for like three minutes she turned off the call looked at Shin Hye and said “I have to go. Umma needs help at the shop”

“Ok I’ll walk you to the door” I said to her as she looked at Geun Suk and said “It was nice meeting you”

When we stepped outside she said “He seems nice”

“In what century? That smile you saw was just a mask he put on, he’s an ” I said to her with my arms crossed.

But she just smiled and said “But you know maybe the two of you will end up liking each other”

I just smirked and said “Please we’re complete opposites”

“But you know they say that opposites attract” She said with a smile on her face, until she suddenly started acting childish and singing the song “~Geun Suk and Shin Hye sitting in a tree~…”

“Stop acting childish!” I said to her when she was about to sing it again. “If you sing that song one more time I’ll cut your tongue out” I warned. She just giggled and said “ok ok! I’m leaving, Bye!

******************************************************************************************

Hi! wonderful/beautiful readers! <3 I hope you enjoyed reading the THIRD chapter >.<

Please subscribe and comment please, telling me about your thoughts related to the story ^_^

That would really make me happy and motivate me! <3

!WARNING!

If I take a while to update the next chapter I'm very sorry :/

Because the charger from my computer decided to give up his life :/ Yes, that's right he passed away :(

I'm using the last minutes of my computers life span to update this chapter and warn you.

Hopefully I'll get a new charger soon ^_^ Please be patient.

Love you guys!

This was my reaction, when my charger decided to go to a better place:

 

******************************************************************************************