Geun Suk's confession

My Lovely Jerk

 

Shin Hye’s POV

It was already eight o’clock at night and the party should have probably started so… Geun Suk drove me there.

“Thanks for the ride” I said to him smiling and he drove away. I walked into the university and there were students dancing to the beat of the music. Lights of different colors flickering and dancing along with the tune of the music. Shining on the students that were having fun talking and laughing as they partied with their friends and dates. I walked in between the crowd and sat on the bench next to a table that was full of different kinds of cakes and snacks.  

I was waiting for Sunhwa who supposedly had said that she would come as my date. An hour had passed and she still wasn’t here.

“Hey! Where’s your date?” Hyuna asked me.

“She said she was coming but she hasn’t appeared yet!” I said with a loud voice since the music was really at a high volume.

“If she doesn’t come you can come dance with me and my friend” She offered.

“Thanks, I’ll join you if she doesn’t come” I smiled at her and she went back to dancing with her friend.

After a few more minutes of waiting a figure came walking towards me in the middle of the crowd who had caught the attention of the students that were having fun, especially the girls. I couldn’t see properly who it was because of the white light that had suddenly flashed in my eyes.

I was sure that it wasn’t a girl, but then when the light that was facing me turned sideways, I saw who it was. It was… Geun Suk. WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE?! I started looking to the floor trying not to be seen by him. GOD PLEASE DON’T COME TOWARDS ME, PLEASE! I BEG YOU THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING! EVERYONE IS STARING!

“Shin Hye” He stopped in front of me with a smile. He was wearing a black tuxedo. I gestured my hand of ‘go away!’

“Why?” He asked.

“People are staring!” I tried looking down, having my hair covering my face slightly. I hope people don’t recognize me….

“Ok! Everyone please get back to dancing!” He said to them, flashing his best smile, and everyone went back into their little world.

“Nobody is staring now” He said smiling.

“Thanks… and why are you here? Where’s Sunhwa?” I asked him.

“She said she couldn’t make it so I came” He gave me a sweet smile. He then smirked and asked “Are you disappointed?” Of course I’m not, I’m hella happy! I’m really happy he came, I’m just trying not to show it in my face.

 

Geun Suk’s POV

30 minutes ago

Since Shin Hye wasn’t going to be in the house and instead having fun at the party I decided to just stay in the music room of the YG entertainment building, playing guitar and singing.

“You’re here?” Park Bom asked me.

“Yeah, why?” I asked her.

“I thought you’d be watching a movie or something with Shin Hye”

“Naah, she went to a party at her university” I explained to her.

“Have you told her how you feel?” She asked me.

“No, not yet… Actually I was going to tell her that I like her at the amusement park but the words didn’t seem to come out”

“It was probably because you were nervous” She smiled.

“I need to find a way to tell her that I like her, without feeling embarrassed” I said to her.

“You’re really sad, you know that! Why can’t you just tell her straight up” Park Bom gave me a stupid look.

“Because the words don’t come out that way, I just need to find a plan” I said to her having my phone suddenly ringing.

“Who is it?” I asked, since the number wasn’t familiar in my phone.

“It’s me Sunhwa”

“Sunhwa? How the hell did you get my phone number?!” I asked her.

“Easy! I snuck your phone number from Shin Hye’s phone once without her knowing it” She sounded proud. Not exactly something she should be proud of, but anyways…

“Anyways, I need you to do me a favor”

“What favor?” I asked her.

“Could you go to Shin Hye’s university party as her date? I can’t go since I’m also on an actual date with Joong” She explained.

“OK, I’ll go” I said to her and turned off the call.

“Who was it?” Park Bom asked me.

“Shin Hye’s friend, she wants me to go as Shin Hye’s date to the party” I told Park Bom.

“Wait here, I think there’s a tuxedo in the coordinators room” Park Bom said to me. She quickly ran to the room and got me one. While she waited outside I changed in the music room and came out.

“You look great” She smiled.

“Thanks” I smiled and she said “Go to her and take this chance to tell her how you feel”

I smiled at her and quickly went to Shin Hye.

Present time

“Nobody is staring now” I said smiling. After stopping the crowd from looking at me since they were surprised I was at the party.

“Thanks… and why are you here? Where’s Sunhwa?” She asked.

“She said she couldn’t make it so I came” I gave her a sweet smile. “Why? Are you disappointed?” I asked her but she didn’t respond.

I gave my hand out to her and she just stared at me blankly “Do you want to dance?” and the moment she was about to answer Park Bom’s friend appeared.

“Geun Suk” She smiled at me.

 

Park Bom’s POV

After Geun Suk walked away to go to the party I noticed a familiar figure behind a wall. So I walked towards it and noticed that it was Nicole “What are you doing here?”

“So… he’s going to a party, isn’t that a beautiful chance for me” She gave me a conniving smile.

“You were ease dropping?!” I got upset.

“You can say that, now if you don’t mind I have a party to attend to” She said smiling and ran to Geun Suk’s direction.

“I need my car keys” I mumbled and quickly went to the music room, where I had left it there when I was talking to Geun Suk. I ran down the stairs and saw her get in to her car following Geun Suk’s car. “I swear if she tries anything, I will make her bold!”

I got into the car and drove as fast as I could to her universities party. I parked my car and walked in to the party looking for Nicole. After searching, I finally spotted her next to Shin Hye and Geun Suk.

And the moment she said his name I walked up to her and linked arms with her. “Hi Shin Hye” I smiled.

“What are you doing here Park Bom?” Geun Suk asked me.

“Nothing much just came to see if there were any annoying cows in here” I smiled at them and glared at Nicole.

“Anyways, do you mind if I take Nicole with me?” I asked Geun Suk.

“Sure, take your time” He smiled at me and I started dragging Nicole.

“Yaah, let go of me!” She complained.

“Shut your pine hole” I glared at her. The moment we were out of the school I went to a quiet spot where nobody could see and let go of her.

“What the hell is your problem” Nicole glared at me.

“I warned you that if you tried to interfere, I wouldn’t go easy on you”

“Why do you care? Don’t you like him? Why are you letting him be with her?!” She yelled.

“Shut up! It’s the first time that Geun Suk is actually opening up to someone and I’m not going to let you ruin it!” I yelled at her.

“You don’t tell me what to do” Nicole glared, so I pushed her against the universities building wall and gave her a threatening look “Try me, just try me”

Geun Suk’s POV

After Park Bom took Nicole, I looked at Shin Hye and asked again “Will you dance with me?”

“Sure” She smiled and the both of us walked in to the middle of the dancing floor. I pushed her closer to me and we started dancing slowly until Shin Hye suddenly said “I don’t think this is the right dance for this kind of beat”

“Your right” I agreed with her since it was giving a remix sound instead of slow dance song. And we ended up dancing weirdly as we wanted.

Since we were getting tired from dancing Shin Hye and I had a glass of champagne and as I was drinking it an idea popped into my head “Why don’t I confess to her while acting that I’m drunk, like that it will be less embarrassing”

“Geun Suk, let’s go home, my feet are already killing me” Shin Hye told me. We walked into the car and she took her high heels off.

When we arrived home she went upstairs with me and she started taking some of the clothes from the drawer. I started walking into the room and acted funnily so that she would think I was drunk.

“Shin Hye” I called her as I walked from side to side. I’m an actor for a reason so I might as well take advantage of that.

“What’s wrong with you? Why do you sound drunk?” She asked me as I hugged her and said “I love you”

 

****************************************************************************************

Hi My lovely Readers ^_^

Geun Suk has finally told her how he feels!!! :) I hope you enjoyed this chapter ^_^

Please comment and subscribe that would really make me happy *^-^*

I'd like to thank my new subscribers....

****************************************************************************************