What comes around goes around

My Lovely Jerk

 

When I got to my doorstep I heard my name all of a sudden “Geun Suk?” I turned around and to my surprise Kikwang was infront of my house and another kid appeared too. He was more to the left with a luggage right next to him.

“What are you doing here?” Kikwang asked me surprised.

“What am I doing here? What are you two doing here?” I asked Kikwang. “Two?” Kikwang looked to the side and saw the boy and asked “Who are you?”

“Me? Who are you guys?” The boy asked us. Shin Hye suddenly opened the door and asked “ What the hell is with the noise?! Jesus! All I’ve been hearing is who is who! What is this? The who is who game?!”

She then looked forward and without even seeing the fact that Kikwang was here she ran pass me and jumped into a hug with that boy “I’ve missed you so much!”

Nobody’s POV

Kikwang ten minutes ago...

“Ding Dong” He rang on the doorbell of Sunhwa’s house.

Sunhwa opened the door and asked him “What are you doing here?”

“I came to visit Shin Hye and ask her if she wanted to have dinner with me” He said to her smiling.

“Oh but she’s not here” Sunhwa said nervously.

“Then where is she?” He asked her.

“She’s... uhmmn... she’s sleeping over at another friend’s house” She said to him with a smile as she played with her fingers nervously.

“Oh then tell me the address and I’ll go there” He said to her with a warm smile.

“Oh... uhmmn.. Sure...” She responded. “What to do! What to do! If I tell him that she’s living with Geun Suk she’ll kill me! I might as well be digging my own grave! Aish! I’ll just give him the address and pray that she’s alone in that house” Sunhwa thought to herself as she smiled at Kikwang and typed the address on his phone.

“Here” She smiled.

“Thanks” He said to her. And just before he turned around to leave he looked at her and smiled “See you around”

Shin Hye’s POV

Since Geun Suk wasn’t still in the house I went to the kitchen to drink something. I suddenly heard noises coming from outside. “Who are you” and “why are you here”... etc... It was all I could hear beyond that door. It was kind of irritating, because they were making a noise so I just opened the door and asked with an irritated voice “What the hell is with the noise?! Jesus! All I’ve been hearing is who is who! What is this? The who is who game?!”

I looked forward and saw Henry standing there. I couldn’t believe it, I was so happy to see him. I ran towards him and jumped into a hug “I’ve missed you so much!”

“I’ve missed you too!” He said with a big smile on his face as he hugged me tighter and spinned me around in his arms.

I just giggled and asked “But... what are you doing here?”

“I came to visit you, silly” He smiled and gently hit me with his knuckles on the side of my forehead.

“Really? Let’s talk inside then, it get’s a little chilly at night” I said to him with a smile as I hugged his arm and directed myself to the doorstep.
Geun Suk shot me a glare and I suddenly heard Kikwang “Who is he Shin Hye?”

“Oh he’s Henry, but... why did you come here?” I asked Kikwang.

“Sunhwa told me you were sleeping over at a friends house and she gave me this address” He explained to me. Sunhwa really wants to die! Aish! I’ll prepare her grave later!

“Is that so... Do you want to come in then?” I asked him. “Yeah, sure but... why is Geun Suk here?” He asked me pointing at him.

I looked at Geun Suk and suddenly a grin came crawling on to my face. Without Kikwang and Henry seeing I placed my touch phone on Geun Suk’s jacket sneakly and he gave me the face of ‘What are you doing?’

So I just looked at him and said “What comes around goes around” with a grin growing on my lips. “Oh he came to give me back my phone, I forgot it at the YG entertainment building by accident”

Geun Suk took my phone out of his jacket’s pocket and gave the phone to me looking sideways feeling dumbfounded by what was happening. “Thank you so much for giving me back my phone” I gave a smile and waved my hand “Byebye”

Kikwang and Henry entered the house, but just when I was going to enter Geun Suk grabbed my wrest and said “Are you really going to do this?”

“You did it to me didn’t you?” I gave him a smile and pulled his hand away. I entered the house and just before I shut the door on his face I said “Oh and one more thing... I heard it was going to be quite chilly today”

And I shut the door on his face.

Geun Suk’s POV

“That little-” My fist unconsciously lift up, aching to hit her. That wild goose dares to throw the same card as I did to her. “Aish” I complained.

I’ll just spend the night at Joong’s place. I’ll give her a piece of my mind later. I drove to Hyun Joong’s dorm and knocked on his door.

Joong opened the door and looked at me surprised “What are you doing here?”

“I’ll tell you in a minute” I said to him. He put his arm around me and said “Sure you can tell me while we play WWE Legends of Wrestlemania , we need one more player anyways”

I walked in to the house and Hyung Jun, Jung Min, Kyu Jong and Young Saeng were all around the ps3, sitting on the sofa, yelling and laughing while they beat the crap out of each other in the game.

“Oh hey Geun Suk” They all said to me lifting one hand to say hi and then quickly turning they’re concentration on the game.

I sat next to them as they passed me the remote and recreated the match. “So what match will it be?” I asked them.

“Money in the bank match” Hyun Jun responded. We started the match and the six of us started beating the crap out of each other.

“So what happened for you to come over? Did my sister do something?” Joong asked me as he played.

“You’re sister locked me out of my own house” I said to him. “Got you!” I yelled.

“Yaah! Why did you hit me with a ladder Geun Suk?!” Jung Min complained.

“This is everyone against each other! What? Did you think I would let you get ahold of the money in the bank?” I said to him laughing.

“TSK” He hissed.

“Why did my sister lock you out?” Joong asked me, and I remembered what I had done to her before...

“Then why does she have your keys?” She asked me. “That’s because I dropped them by accident at the building, but she found them and came to give them back to me”

“Thank you for finding my keys and returning them to me” I gave a fake smile to Shin Hye while pushing her away.

“It’s because of something I did before... Anyways, I’ll be sleeping over here tonight” I said to him. “Yaah! What you do that for?!” Joong complained while playing.
“That’s what you get for trying to steal the money in the bank” Young saeng said to him smirking.

“I have a vacant bed in my room, so you can sleep there” Joong said to me, while he vigorously played.

“I don’t know what your sister is thinking... staying in my house alone with two guys” I mumbled, with a really low tone of voice.

Shin Hye’s POV

I sat on the sofa with Kikwang and Henry and Kikwang asked me “So where is you friend?”

“She went out, so she’ll probably be arriving late tonight” I said to him.

“Where’s Lina? I thought she would come with you?” I asked Henry.

“I asked her to come but she just said that she would end up getting lost since she doesn’t know the language” He explained to me.

‘Tsk... she doesn’t even want to visit her friend” I complained. I wasn’t angry that she didn’t come along, I was just sad because I haven’t seen her in a while and I kind of miss her.

“So how did you two meet?” Kikwang asked me.

“We met in Highschool but I met Lina in middle school” I explained to Kikwang.

“So what exactly is the relationship between you two?” He asked us.

“Oh... he’s one of my besties” I said to him smiling.

“But who are you?” Henry asked Kikwang.

“I’m kikwang... Shin Hye’s brother childhood friend” He said to him.

“How long are you going to stay here?” I asked Henry.

“A week tops” He said to me with a smile.

“Have you decided to what university your going to?” I asked him.

“Yeah I applied for an Arts university” He said with a smile.

“That’s cool!” I said happily. “Are you good at drawing?” Kikwang asked Henry.

“Ah no, Henry doesn’t draw, he sings, dances, plays the violin and the piano” I said to him.

“Awesome... I’m really good at dancing too” Kikwang said with a smile.

“Do you have any fresh water? I’m kind of thirsty...” Kikwang asked me.

“Yeah, there’s a fresh bottle of water in the fridge, if you want” I said to him, pointing at the fridge. He lift up and went to the kitchen.

“So where are you planning to stay?” I asked him since he brought his luggage along.

“With you” He smiled at me. “With me” I said smiling without thinking but then it hit me. “Wait! Hold your horses! Did you say with ME?!” I freaked out.

 

 

********************************************************************

Hi My Beloved Readers!

I hope you anjoy this chapter ^.^

Please comment and subscribe.... that would make so happy :)

Oh and I would like to thank my new subscribers...

********************************************************************