Drunk

My Lovely Jerk

 

Shin Hye’s POV

We ended up, I mean he ended up ... kissing me. Ok, I need to unfreeze this body of mine already, I know the shock was too shocking, but still, our lips are still attached to each other! I pushed him away from me and he looked at me with his eyes still as wide as earth.

I’m guessing the shock was probably even bigger for him because he’s not talking right now. “I think you’ve had your revenge” I said to him, but then he looked at me dumbfounded and said “How is this revenge? It was an accidental situation, plus if this was revenge then that means that you got me back, which means I need to revenge on you again!”

What is he talking about? Wait! Is he saying that I revenged on him after considering the kiss as a revenge, which means he will revenge on me again? I think I’m getting confused here. I’ll just fake like I never heard that. Now, I really need to clean my mouth with something strong.

“Do you have any mild detergent or maybe some strong soap?” I asked him, but he just looked at me confused. “There is some soap in the bathroom, but why?”

I lift myself from his bed walked towards him and said with a serious expression “So I can clean these beautiful lips of mine, which have been stained by a pig like you”

“Yaah! Who are you calling a pig?! And if something was dirtied it was my lips!” He yelled at me. I stopped right in front of his door, turned to look at him and said with a snicker “You really are a ert aren´t you? First my s and now my lips, you’re earning quite the reputation”

I turned my cheeks, slammed the door and walked to the bathroom. I could hear him yell out of frustration in his bedroom. “What a …” I mumbled. I started washing my mouth really hard with the soup, I don’t know exactly how many times I’ve been washing my lips but I’m pretty sure it’s already the fifth time.

Geun Suk’s POV

I hate that girl, I hate that girl, and I hate her! Why did we kiss?! Even if was an accident I could have kissed a beautiful gorgeous girl with an ‘S’ figure, but noooo, I just had to end up kissing that wild goose. OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE, HER! I think fate is trying to pull a prank on me, he must be, because this isn’t a funny situation.

I angrily walked out of my room and knocked on the bathroom door “Yaah open up!”

When she opened the door, she had soap foam all over her lips. She’s really cleaning her lips?! I thought she was being sarcastic or ironic or joking. She has to be kidding me!

“What do you want?” She asked me.

“It’s almost dinner time so go prepare dinner” I said to her and walked away from her, walking down the stairs. I sat on the sofa and started flipping through the TV channels.

After a minute had passed she walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen to start preparing the meal. “You better make something tasty!” I yelled at her. She gave me a puss face and rolled her eyes at me. “Please when isn’t my food good?”

She’s seriously irritating me with that eye rolling thing. After an hour had passed I went to the kitchen and sat down at the table, while she served the food. It smelt really good. After I put the first scoop of rice in my mouth I suddenly heard the doorbell ringing. Who would come at this hour?

I looked at Shin Hye and gave her the eyes ‘Go open the door’ but she just looked at me dumbfounded and said “You go, I made dinner”

“Just go and open the god damn door” I said to her. “I’m not opening the door, I’m not your maid”

The doorbell just kept ringing continuously, while Shin Hye and I were having a staring battle to see who the heck would open the door. “Geun Suk! Open up! I know you’re in there!”

“Aish” I complained. Who the heck could it be? I stopped the staring thing and just went and walked towards the door, while Shin Hye had a victory smile across her face. I opened the door and Hyun Joong came running in to the house. And walking weirdly. He had a bag full of something. “Yaah! Who told you, you could barge into my house like this?!” I yelled at him but he just turned around ran towards me and hugged me “But your my best, best, best bud and I love you!”

He was talking a little funny, plus he reeked of alcohol.

Shin Hye’s POV

When Hyun Joong hugged Geun Suk I felt shocked in the beginning but then when he started talking funny I knew he was drunk.

When he said “But your my best, best, best bud and I love you” I started laughing my off, so just to tease Geun Suk I looked at him and said “You guys look good together…”

When I said that Geun Suk started giving me the eye while Joong started hugging him more and said “We do don’t we. We´re the best buds!” I couldn’t control my laughter and just said “The both of you are just like a gay couple”

The moment I said that Geun Suk pushed Joong away and started walking at a fast pace towards me. I didn’t move from my spot because I knew that since Joong was here he wouldn’t do anything to me.

But he suddenly cornered me against the fridge and said “If I was gay we wouldn’t have kissed”

“But that kiss was accidental, so that doesn’t determine anything. Unless…” I said to him. “Unless what?”

“Unless… you kissed me on purpose” I said to him. But he just started laughing like psychopath and said “I wouldn’t kiss you on purposed even if you were the only girl on earth!”

“Hey, what are you talking about? My little sister is beautiful! Why wouldn’t you kiss her?” Joong suddenly appeared right next to us.

“Because she’s a wild goose!” He explained, which kind of pissed me off. “I wouldn’t kiss you either because you’re a ert and a Jerk!” I yelled at him. I was about to walk away when Joong pulled me towards him, along with Geun Suk and yelled “Let’s drink!”

“No!” Geun Suk and I said in perfect sync.

“I won’t leave your house unless we drink some soju!” He yelled at him.

Geun Suk looked really irritated, he grabbed Joong’s bag and sat in front of sofa with Joong following him. “Are you really planning to drink?”

“If I want him out of here. Yes!” He said to me. I just rolled my eyes in disbelief and sat next to them. After we drank around three soju’s I was already feeling kind of light and funny. It was probably the alcohol effecting me. And by looking at Geun Suk I could tell he was starting feel drunk too.

Geun Suk’s POV

While the three of us kept drinking Joong suddenly asked me “Do you like my sister?”

“Is the alcohol effecting your head? Of course I don’t like her!”

He then looked at Shin Hye and asked her “Do you like Geun Suk?” She just started laughing at the question. I could see that she was drunk. “Are you nuts?! Him?! Not in a life time!”

“Why not sis?” He asked her.

“Because… he’s a jerk… a ert…. an idiot… a pig… and much, much more” She said giggling in between her sentence.

“Oppa...” Shin Hye suddenly went all cute on her brother. “What?” He asked her while he kept on drinking.

“Why don’t you let me live in an apartment?” She asked him, and just when he was about to answer, she flopped over. Her alcohol tolerance isn’t very good, from what I can see. I kept on drinking the soju when suddenly joong said “Because I want you to be with geun suk, thats why I sent you here… he’s my best… bud…”

While I drank, I asked him “Why did you send her here?”

“Because my bestfriend is always alone, my sis will do you good…” He said to me. I kept on drinking from my bottle and I was starting to feel sleepy and really exhausted. Shin Hye suddenly came crolling up to me, pinching my cheeks in a cute way asking “Why are you such a jerk?”

“Go away…” I pulled her face away with my hand. Before I knew it, it was already morning and my head was pounding, I rubbed my eyes slightly and saw Shin Hye on top of me, hugging me and moving a little. Jeez this girl! Why is she sleeping on me? Her face was really close and for some odd reason I felt my heart skip a beat for a second there.

She actually looks kind of cute when she’s sleeping. I looked sideways and noticed that Joong wasn't in the living room anymore. He must have left right after he woke up. I looked again at Shin Hye and she opened her eyes, pulling away from me and complaining about her head aching.

“Why didn’t you wake me up?” She yelled at me. She looked cute when she was asleep but now she’s back to being a wild goose.

“You were better off when you were asleep” I said to her lifting up from the couch and going to the drawer to fetch an aspirin. My head was killing me.

“Where’s my brother?” she asked me.

“Probably left the moment he woke up” I said to her as I put the aspirin into the water waiting for it to dissolve.

“Aish… I can’t remember anything, I must have drank too much” She said while drinking some milk.

Since she didn’t remember anything I decided to just joke and lie, to see if she would fall for it. “You really don’t remember saying that you like me? And borrowing me xxxxxx money?”

When I asked her that, she gave me a shocked look and said “I did?! That’s weird but why would I say that I like you, when I hate you?”

“You did” I said with a serious expression. She suddenly came towards me, put her hand on my shoulder and said “If I said that last night, I’m really sorry, because I must have been quite drunk and out of my mind to say such thing. I don’t mean to hurt you feelings but I’m not into jerks and especially erts”

After she said that, she turned around and walked towards her bedroom. “Wow she really doesn’t remember” I thought to myself while I drank my aspirin.

********************************************************************

I hope you liked this chapter ^_^ I started writting the moment I had the chance :)

I hate to make you lovely readers wait, but unfortunatly I can't update every single day :/

Please comment and subscribe :) that would make me so happy and motivate me.

**********************************************************************