All HELL breaks loose!

My Lovely Jerk

 

Nobody´s POV

“COME HERE YOU LITTLE GOOSE!” Geun Suk went after Shin Hye like a mad man.

“NO!” Shin Hye kept running around the house as if she was running away from a serial killer.

“JUST LET ME GET MY HANDS ON YOU! I´M GOING TO RIP YOUR HEART OUT AND COOK IT FOR DINNER” Geun Suk was really pissed off this time.

“HENRY! HELP! MY LIFE IS ON THE LINE!!!!” She screamed for Henry´s help as she by accident goes against one of the most expensive yet favorite vases of Geun Suk.

Shin Hye´s POV

Now… let me explain what exactly happened 11 hours ago before this chaotic of a scene happened.

Rewind... <- <- <- <-

11 HOURS AGO

“So where are you planning to stay?” I asked him since he brought his luggage along.

“With you” He smiled at me. “With me” I said smiling without thinking but then it hit me. “Wait! Hold your horses! Did you say with ME?!” I freaked out, lifting up from my chair with a really shocked look. OH.MY.DEAR.GOD! Did he really just say with me?! I must be gaining dust in my ears or something because I couldn´t have possibly heard right.

“Yeah with you…” He gave me an innocent smile. I just flopped back on to the chair having my energy drained away from my body and gone to an unknown place.

“Shin Hye, I´ll be taking my leave… I guess the both of you have a lot to talk about, so I´ll just go” Kikwang said with a smile, pointing at the door. “Ok… See you around” I said to him, forcing out a smile.

Once Kikwang walked out the door, Henry looked at me and asked “Are you ok, Shin Hye? You look kind of pale”

“I do?” I asked him. I´m not really surprised, because just thinking about Geun Suk´s reaction gives me the shivers. It´s like watching a horror movie all over again.

“Is something wrong?” Henry asked me worriedly. Poor him… He doesn´t even know what he´s getting me into.

“Henry… you know what quick sand is, right?” I asked him.

“Of course I do” he smiled.

“Ok… Right now (I gave the right now jester) I´m in that quick sand, but the thing is since the very beginning I´ve been trying to get myself out of it, and I was almost out of that annoying sand moment but… now I feel like somebody just pushed me right back in and got me in to that horrible spot again!” I explained to him with my dramatic actions “Do you know what that feels like?”

“No…” He answered me.

“I thought so…” I said to him.

“So where can I unpack my things?” He asked me.

“Just give me a moment…” I said to him as I picked up my phone and texted Geun Suk.

To: Jerk

Message: Are you still outside?

And he quickly replied…

From: Jerk

Message: No! You actually think I would freeze my off outside! I´m sleeping at Joong´s house. You better not miss up my house or you’re dead!!! *.*

I put down the phone and thought… “It´s not missing up your house that you should be worried about…” I then looked at Henry and gave a faint smile thinking “I can´t throw him out, he most probably doesn’t have anywhere else to go since he came directly to me. Lord forgive me and protect me later for what I´m about to do.”

“You can use my bedroom, while I´ll sleep on the second floor” I said to him. He grabbed his luggage and followed me to my bedroom “This is my bedroom you can stay here”

“It’s actually pretty neat” He said smiling.

“Oh and one more thing”

“What is it?” He asked me.

“That guy that you saw just now outside is actually the owner of this house” I told him but then he just laughed saying “Stop joking around, just a moment ago you said he came to give you your phone”

“Yeah… I lied. He really is the owner of house. He´s Joong´s best bud” I explained to him.

“Then why did you lie?” He asked me.

“Yeah… long story… but just unpack your things and go to sleep” I said to him, and just before I got out of the room and shut the door I said to him “Oh… and if by any chance you hear screaming right in the morning get ready to save me”

I shut the door and went upstairs. I laid on Geun Suk’s bed and just looked at the ceiling thinking “I was trying to avoid him, but now… we are face to face again…” I turned to the right side of the bed, hugged the big pillow and mumbled before I went to sleep “I might as well dig my own grave, Henry without knowing it… he already gave me the shovel…”

Geun Suk’s POV

It was eight in the morning when I woke up in this uncomfortable bed. “Arrrggg… my back” I complained from the muscle pains, when suddenly I heard a weird sound coming from Joong’s bed and then… something horrible passed by my nose. HOLY ! It smells like somebody died in here! “Yaah! DID YOU FART?!” I threw a pillow at Joong, but he just woke up slightly laughing and said “I´m a normal human being”

“You’re gross, man!” I told him, covering my nose while I walked out of his bedroom.

I wonder why she suddenly asked me if I was outside, yesterday… “TSK… she was probably worried” I snickered.

I went to the bathroom and after five minutes I went to their kitchen and made some breakfast for myself, before I went home. By the time I was finished, I walked out of his house went into my car and drove for around 40 minutes since his frigging house is far away.

When I arrived, seeing that Shin Hye wasn’t walking around the house, I guessed she was sleeping, so just to joke around I grabbed a marker and walked to her bedroom, wanting to draw on her face since she locked me out yesterday.

But when I opened the door, I felt my blood shoot to my head “AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhh” I screamed from the schock. THAT HENRY BOY WAS ON HER BED!!!

I then saw her walking down the stairs yawning “What’s with the noise?” she looked to my side, saw me and muttered “Oh… right…” and ran back upstairs.

“I’LL KILL YOU WILD GOOSE!!!!!” I yelled and ran up the stairs.

Shin Hye’s POV

I was sleeping on the bed, just to wake up to a scream “AAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhh” I got out of my bedroom to see who it was. I walked down the stairs, asking while I yawned “What’s with the noise?”

I looked to the side and saw Geun Suk with the face of somebody who is ready to kill… My body froze and then I remembered that Henry was sleeping over “Oh… right…” I muttered.

Coming into realization I ran back upstairs, hearing Geun Suk yelling at the top of his lungs “I’LL KILL YOU WILD GOOSE!!!!!”

I´M SCREWED!!!!

He ran after me and I quickly closed the door on him “Keys… keys… where are the darn keys!!!” I looked for his bedroom keys horridly to lock his bedroom door, but I couldn´t find them.

So… I tried using my own strength to hold that door, so that he wouldn’t come in, but… he was able to open the door.

“So… did you have fun sleeping over at Joong’s place?” I asked him with a nervous smile, trying to change the topic.

“Don’t try and change the topic… YOU’RE GOING TO DIE TODAY!!!” He yelled at me. He started moving towards me with killing instincts so I looked at him and said “OH LOOK… A BIRD!”

He got distracted for a second and I quickly ran for my god forsaken life through that door and ran down the stairs with Geun Suk running after me at the speed of light. “COME HERE YOU LITTLE GOOSE!”

“NO!” I kept running around the house, hoping that he wouldn’t catch me.

“JUST LET ME GET MY HANDS ON YOU! I´M GOING TO RIP YOUR HEART OUT AND COOK IT FOR DINNER” Geun Suk was really pissed off this time.

“HENRY! HELP! MY LIFE IS ON THE LINE!!!!” I screamed for Henry´s help as I by accident went against one of the most expensive yet favorite vases of Geun Suk. OH.MY.GOD. That’s when my time just froze.


And that’s how I ended up in that chaotic situation….


 

************************************************************************************

Hi! My lovely readers...

I hope you enjoyed this chapter ^_^

Please comment and subscribe please :}

I'd like to thank my new subscribers and this time I've created a poster to thank my upvoters too...

                   

I really LOVE you guys. Thank you so much for supporting me so far *^_^*

You have know idea of how thankful I am :D

Oh and I would like to thank rin-xing for the lovely poster

Here is the link to her shop (You should really check it out ^_^): http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/801665/scapade-poster-shop-busy-finishing-batch-2-graphics-poster-request-shop-postershop-graphicshop-posterrequest

************************************************************************************