Stalker alert :P

My Lovely Jerk

 

Shin Hye’s POV

I quickly walked to the front of the theater where Kikwang and I were supposed to meet. Once I arrived there I saw Kikwang so I waved at him, hoping that he would see me, and as expected he did. He waved at me and gave me a big smile. Looking at his smile made me just smile along with him.

I walked towards him and apologized “Sorry, If I took long” as I pushed some of my hair behind my ear and looked into his eyes. He looked kind of nervous because he was doing that thing he did when he saw me the last time, he scratched the back of his neck and blushed “It’s ok, you weren’t late at all”

“You look really pretty, by the way” He threw me a cute smile, which made me blush. It was the first time someone had said that to me and it made me happy, unlike that jerk that just likes to piss me off. Saying that I looked horrible and my skirt was too short…. What the hell was his problem?!

“Are you okay?” Kikwang suddenly asked me. “Yeah, why?”

“It’s just that you were smiling just now and then suddenly you looked annoyed” He explained to me. “Oh that! Don’t worry about it, I just remembered something that’s all”

“Should we go in to watch the movie then?” Kikwang asked me.

“Yeah, sure… why not” I gave him a smile and the both of us entered the movie theater. We sat in one of the last rows. Since it was higher at the back I liked it, besides I don’t really like the front row seats because it’s too close to the screen and it hurts my eyes.

Geun Suk’s POV

When Shin Hye was close to the theater, I parked my car and followed Shin Hye up until the theater. Well I wouldn’t say really follow, more like I’m simply taking a stroll near Shin Hye without her knowing. Once she stopped I saw her waving to someone, but then I noticed the person that was waving back and saw that it was that Kikwang boy that she was talking about.

I don’t know what she sees in him, he doesn’t look anything close to being manly. While I watched her I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder, I took a glance to see who it was and to my surprise it was Shin Hye’s friend. What was her name again…? I kept thinking about it, but it didn’t come to me.

“What are you doing?” She asked me with a smile as she a magnum white chocolate ice cream.

“Nothing” I said to her. “Really? It looks like your following Shin Hye from my point of view”

“I’m not following her” I denied it. “Then are you stalking her?”

“No!” I gave her a big fat no. Of course I’m going to deny it, since I don’t consider this following and neither do I consider this stalking. “And aren’t you supposed to be having a date with Joong?” I asked her.

“Yeah, but Joong didn’t really come… he said he caught a cold” She told me. “Is that so…”

“But how did you know I had a date with Joong?” She suddenly asked me. “I was watching TV when you and Shin Hye were talking on the phone. I could hear the whole conversation” I explained to her. I then looked back to check on Shin Hye and saw that she was already entering the movie theater with him.

“Do you want to watch a movie?” I asked her. She just smirked at me and said “Yeah, sure” and the both of us walked to the movie theater. I saw her entering the room and I paid the guy the tickets for the horror movie that was giving today. Knowing her, of course she was going to watch horror.

 “Let me guess, we are going to watch the same movie as Shin Hye” her friend lifted her eyebrow, smirked and crossed her arms.

“We just happen to like the same movie” I said to her with a smile and entered the lounge. The room was dark and it was full of people. I walked slowly without Shin Hye knowing and sat right behind her with her friend.

The movie was beginning and everyone went quiet. “We forgot to bring popcorn” she told me, so I gave her some money and she quickly went to fetch two cokes and 1 large popcorn. When she came back with the stuff Shin Hye noticed her “Sunhwa?”

Oh so that was her name. Well now I know…

“What are you doing here?” She asked Sunhwa. “I came to watch a movie”

“With who?” She asked. And that’s when I hid myself behind her seat and gave Sunhwa the cross sign. She looked at me, understanding that I didn’t want Shin Hye to know and told her “I came with a friend of mine, Joong is sick so he couldn’t come”

“Oh ok…” She smiled and turned her attention to the movie. And then Sunhwa sat next to me giggling. “What are you laughing about?” I whispered to her. “You’re not following her, huh… Liar”

I just rolled my eyes and ignored her. We watched the movie for a good while… I mean Shin Hye was watching the movie, I was just watching them. I don’t really care about her, I just don’t trust this guy.

The horrifying part appeared and Sunhwa screamed her lungs out and I ended up screaming too. It wasn’t the movie that shocked me, it was her voice. Jesus, I thought my heart was about to jump out of my chest. I looked at her annoyed. Shin Hye suddenly turned around and I hid myself again. “, I was almost caught!” I mumbled in a really low tone of voice.

After half way through the movie I suddenly saw Kikwang trying to make a move on her. His hand was just about to hold hers. But of course that didn’t happen, at least not while I’m around. I threw popcorn at him and quickly hid myself again, making sure that I wouldn’t get caught.

A few more minutes passed and the Kikwang guy tried to make a move again, but this time he was about to put his hand around her shoulder. What’s wrong with this guy? Doesn’t he know how to keep his hands to himself?!

I gave a really loud cough, grabbed a magazine that was on the lap of someone that was sleeping on the chair right next to me and threw it at Kikwang. “Argghhh” he touched the back of his head and complained. I couldn’t help but laugh. But then Shin Hye suddenly turned and I quickly hid again. Did she see me? I hope she didn’t!

Shin Hye’s POV

When the movie had started I suddenly saw Sunhwa in the movie theater and she wasn’t with Joong, and she isn’t really the type to watch horror movies, so it was surprising to see her in here. “Sunhwa…?”

“What are you doing here?” I asked her. “I came to watch a movie”

“With who?” I asked. “I came with a friend of mine, Joong is sick so he couldn’t come” she explained. “Oh ok” I smiled at her and she went to her seat, while I kept on watching the movie with Kikwang.

I have a feeling Joong just came up with an excuse. If I find out he wasn’t sick, I’m going to crack his skull open. “Do you like horrors?” Kikwang asked me.

“Yeah, pretty much” I smiled at him and the both us went silent, so that we could watch the movie properly. I think watching horror movies in a movie theater is the best, because everybody is silent and it’s really dark the room, so it makes the horror films look scarier.  While I watched the horror film I kept feeling a stare behind my back, but it must have been just my imagination.

After a while a scary part had appeared, where the guy with a mask suddenly appeared out of nowhere and stabbed the guy in the stomach, Sunhwa screamed her lungs out, but then somebody else screamed and it caught my attention. I looked back but there was nobody sitting right next to Sunhwa. I felt really suspicious. How should I explain… that scream sounded like… Geun Suk…

“Are you okay?” Kikwang asked me. “Yeah, I just thought I heard a familiar voice” After the movie went by I saw that Kikwang was just about to hold my hand until, suddenly I felt popcorn being thrown at us. What the hell?!

I looked back with Kikwang and there was nobody there. Maybe it was an accident… somebody probably just got scared and by accident some popcorn ended up flying. After more time had passed, we were already through more than half of the movie. But this time I don’t know why, but Kikwang got hit by a magazine. I heard giggling and that giggle reminded me of Geun Suk again. I turned to look but this time I caught him trying to hide.

I knew it! The stares I felt, the scream, the giggle, they were all overly familiar. It just had to be Geun Suk! Once the movie finished I irritated walked out of the theater with Kikwang. And when Geun Suk came out with Sunhwa, I grabbed Geun Suk’s arm and pulled him to the side “What the hell are you doing here?”

“I came to watch a movie” He smiled. “Arrggg!” I complained in my mind. I can’t believe this!

“Do you two know each other?” Kikwang suddenly asked me. “Ah yeah, he’s one of Joong’s best friends” I explained to him. “Oh hi… I’m Joong’s childhood friend” he smiled at Geun Suk and put his hand out, waiting for Geun Suk to shake his hand.

Geun Suk was hesitating a little, it was actually making me mad. I bumped my shoulder against him, gave him the eye and he hand shacked Kikwang’s hand with a fake smile.

“How about we go have a drink” Sunhwa suggested. “That would be great” Kikwang agreed and the four of us went to a little shop that was nearby the movie theater.

We sat at a table next to the window and we just looked at each other not knowing what to say. If there was a word to define what the atmosphere was like right now, it would be ‘AWKWARD’

We kept looking at each other and Geun Suk suddenly said “So…”

“So…” Sunhwa also said.  “So…” said Kikwang. Annoyed, I looked at Geun Suk, giving a fake smile and said “So…”

“… I thought you said you brought a friend over” I said to Sunhwa. “And I did bring a friend, I just never said who it was” she gave a smile. She’s becoming a smartass too…

“The weirdest thing was happening during the movie… I got thrown with popcorn and a magazine” Kikwang blurted out. “Yeah that sure was weird…” I went along with it. “… Whoever did that was probably a big jerk of a pig” I glared at Geun Suk.

He threw a glare at me and answered “Maybe the guy that did that had his reasons”

“May I take your order?” A waitress suddenly appeared. “One orange juice” Geun Suk and I said at the same time. “Two strawberry juices” Kikwang said to the waitress and she went to get our order prepared.

What kind of reasons could he have possibly had…? He’s such a jerk! He just came by to ruin everything! I can’t even go and watch a movie peacefully with a friend.

The waitress came back in no time and we started drinking our juices, and as I was drinking Geun Suk suddenly said “Stop drinking like a pig”

“Stop drinking like a retard” I answered him back. “Who the hell is a retard? You wild goose!” He went back at me. “I’m not a goose! And only retarded people like you would follow me!”

“Yaah!” he yelled at me. “Sorry, may be retarded isn’t the right word… stalker suits you better” I smirked at him.

“Yahh! Do you want to die?!” He yelled at me.

“Those two really get along with each other” Kikwang suddenly muttered to Sunhwa. “WE DON’T GET ALONG AT ALL” Geun Suk and I said in perfect sync.

“Of course they get along… they live with-” I cut her off by covering with my hand before she said anything that she would regret. “… We live with hatred” I emphasized.

“Oh is that so…” Kikwang said letting out a small giggle. End the end, the four of us ended up spending the rest of the day together. “Do you want me to walk you girls home?” Kikwang asked me. “No that’s ok” I said to him with a smile.

“I’ll take her, since we still have to meet up with Joong” Geun Suk lied. We all said our goodbyes and I got into the car with Geun Suk. We didn’t even say a word through the whole ride.

He parked his car in front of the house, I opened the door angrily and stormed into the house. When Geun Suk entered I threw my bag harshly on to the sofa and yelled “Yaah, why did you follow me?!”

“I didn’t follow you!” He yelled back walking really angry towards me. “Then what? Did you stalk?!”

“No!” He yelled. “Then why the hell were you in the movie theater throwing popcorn and a magazine at Kikwang?!”

“He just pissed me off! And who told you to go out with a guy!” He yelled me. “He’s my friend what’s wrong with that?! What… are you jealous?!" I yelled at him back and he suddenly went quiet. What...? Was he really jealous? That can’t be!

“Yaah! Why are you quiet, were you really jealous?!” I yelled at him again, but this time he looked at me and came walking towards me at a fast pace “That’s right, I’m jealous!” and he suddenly out of the blue kissed me.

 

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Hello! Beautiful beloved readers!

I made this chapter longer! I hope you won't get bored by it and that you'll enjoy it.

Please subscribe and comment if you liked it... It really makes my day when i see a subscriber and new comments :)

It really motivates me when I know that my wonderful readers like my story *^_^* Thank you!

Oh and I'd like to thank my new subscribers...

*********************************************************************************************************************************************