Park Bom

My Lovely Jerk

 

Shin Hye’s POV

Just when I was about to open the door I felt a hand grab my one, stopping me from turning the door knob. I looked to the side and Geun Suk was looking at me with the expression of ‘Don’t you dare open the door’

When I read his face all that went through my mind was wanting to open the door, but maybe I shouldn’t I’m probably getting to curious, and there is that famous saying ‘curiosity killed the cat’. “Do it!” my subconscious was telling me. “No, it would be wrong if I opened the door besides he’s practically telling me with his eyes not to”

“Since when do you listen to ‘Geun Suk a.k.a mister jerk’? Just open the god damn door!” Well my subconscious does have a point. I never really listen to him, plus I hate him. That’s more than a good reason to defy him and grab that door knob and see who the heck is behind that door, that he wouldn’t want me to see.

Oh, what the heck! I’m opening the door. So I pulled his hand away and just when I was about to open it again he grabbed my wrest, pulled me away and dragged me up the stairs “Yaaah! You’re hurting my wrest!” I complained, but he didn’t even listen to me. He probably wouldn’t care even if I broke a leg.

He opened the door and pushed me inside, letting go of my wrest. “Stay here, don’t make a sound and don’t walk out of this room until I tell you too” He warned me.

“Didn’t you say… that I couldn’t enter your room, it’s even on the rules house list” I said to him with my arms crossed.

“Geun Suk!” I heard a female voice coming from downstairs, probably the person that was waiting behind the door. “Aish…” he hissed. He looked at me and said in a hurried tone “Remember the last rule of the house?”

“9º - Jang Geun Suk has the authorization to change any of the rules above according to the situation/circumstances.” I said to him in a lousy tone, each and every single word just like it was written down, since I have a talent to memorizing things.

“Well, that rule is going to be used now! You’re allowed to be in my bedroom for today” He said to me pushing me back and shutting the door.

“He’s hiding something…” I suspected, he suddenly opened the door again and said “Don’t come out or make noise in this room no matter what!” He warned me, shutting the door again.

“Whatever” I mumbled. I turned around to see his room and his bedroom was probably four times better, no slash that out, probably a thousand times better than mine. Well since I’m here I might as well snoop around, so I started going through each and every single corner of his bedroom and even checking out his precious instruments.

Geun Suk’s POV

Once I trapped that wild goose in my bedroom, I quickly ran down the stairs and opened the door. “Oppa!” She yelled in a cutesy way and jumped in for a hug, but of course I didn’t want to hug her so I stepped sideways and she ended up hugging what was called ‘air’ while I shut the door.

She’s really such a glue, I don’t even know why she didn’t stay in France, for like… Forever! “When did you come back?” I asked her and she just said “Yesterday, night”

She started looking around, and I started wondering why she was looking so much. And that’s when she turned around to look at me and said with a weird smile “Are you by any chance hiding a girl around here?”

How the heck does she know that? I might as well lie, since she’s probably just saying that to try and catch me. “No, why would I have a girl around here?”

“I thought I heard a girl saying ‘Yaaah! You’re hurting my wrest!’” She copied in the same tone and everything. “No I don’t have a girl here, I was just watching some television and I had the volume really high” I explained to her, more like I told her an excuse, but anyways, who cares…

“Really?” She looked at me with the eyes of someone who suspects. Seriously I’m starting to feel like a victim being interrogated by a freaking detective, as if I was the prime suspect of a big murder case.

“Then why do I smell girl’s perfume around here?” She asked with her arms crossed.

“Oh I needed some cleaning done around the house so I asked for a maid, she must’ve put some strong perfume on herself” I lied again, but damn what the heck is with her since of smell, she smells things that I can’t smell. What is she a dog? She’s got great senses!

She was about to ask me something else but since I didn’t want to listen to any more of her questions I quickly stopped her or should I say interrupted her sentence and asked “Why did you come here?”

She looked at me with a big smile and said “Because I missed you~~!”  as she came running towards me ready to jump into another hug, but of course I gave one big step to the right and she ended up hugging air again, while I said “But I didn’t miss you”

“You’re so cold” She pouted.

“I don’t care” I simply said to her. She then looked at me with a serious expression instead of her usual cutesy look and said “Why won’t you open your heart to me? You said you would date me in the future when we were seven”

“That was a long time ago” I said to her.

“Just date me already and let me melt that icy heart of yours” she said to me, getting all cutesy with me and coming in for another hug. But this time I just held her hands and said “I’m not going to date you besides we were only seven, stop being so delusional already and date somebody that actually likes you” and she started giving me a sad look.

Seriously this girl can be so clingy and delusional at times. She really needs to start grasping to the concept of what we so call ‘reality’ I then looked at her and said “Well you better go now, I have stuff to do”

“But I just came in” she pouted. I then looked at her and said with a smile “And now you’re just leaving”

She started walking to the door, complaining “You’re so mean”

“And your such a pest” I said to her as she walked out and I closed the door.

Park Bom’s POV

When he practically kicked me out of his house I just sighed. When is he going to start opening up to me. Well he doesn’t only treat me like this, he treats every single girl the same way. He should really for once let someone defrost that cold personality of his. Of course I want to be the girl that would be able to do such a thing.

But with his personality, it’s going to be hard. I’ve known him for around thirteen years and still I’m not able to kick down that freaking damn wall that he keeps creating around him, it’s almost like he really doesn’t want any girl to get close to him.

I started walking for like two meters away from his house and turned around. I looked at the house and seriously, I don’t know but I feel kind of uneasy. I swear that I could sense that he was hiding a girl in there, but I’m probably thinking too much.

If he said he had called a maid, then it was probably really just a maid.

Shin Hye’s POV

While I was snooping around I was looking around his room and of course I had fun while I was there, jumping in his bed, it was so comfy!!! I even checked through his music sheets to see what he had written so far and his past songs and what he had written were quite good. I then found another sheet music and it had the lyrics he had sung just this morning. I can’t believe that jerk wrote down that insulting song.

Geun Suk then after about ten to fifteen minutes he came in and saw me with his music sheets in my hands and ran quickly towards me, brutally taking the sheets out of my hands and placing them back on top of his desk “What are you doing?” He asked me angrily, I just ignored the fact that he was angry because of me touching his stuff, but then again I couldn’t help but want to kill my curiosity.

“Sorry, but for you to be up here” I said signaling with my finger pointing to the floor “Your girlfriend must’ve already left”

“She’s not my girlfriend” He said to me. But I just looked at him with a funny smile and said “Oh really? Then why were you hiding me from her?”

“I would hide you from everybody because I don’t want them knowing that you live with me” He said to me, but seriously and honestly I don’t believe him.

“Right…” I said sarcastically. “You do realize I could hear everything from downstairs”

“You heard up until where?” He asked me. You can see it in his face that he really wants to know. Jeez he really knows how to make the right expressions, it’s almost like it’s literally written all over his face. I just crossed my arms and told him “I heard up until… she said ‘I missed you’” and I copied in the same tone the girl had said to him. After that I was just focused on his room.

“You ease dropped?” He said to me.

“Please you’re voice travels. I could hear it even if I lived in China” I copied him, exactly in the same way he had said to me this morning when Sunhwa had left.

“She’s not my girlfriend!” He protested. Smiling sarcastically back I said “I believe you” as I turned around to leave but he just yelled “She’s not my girlfriend!”

“Yeah… yeah” I said to him. I walked down the stairs, mumbling “She’s so his girlfriend, either that or he’s a playboy” as I went to my bedroom, I then suddenly remembered what he had told me a while ago…

“Remember the last rule of the house?”

“9º - Jang Geun Suk has the authorization to change any of the rules above according to the situation/circumstances.”

“Well, that rule is going to be used now! You’re allowed to be in my bedroom for today”

And a smile creeped up to my face, I had just thought of a great way of revenge for what he had done to me really early in the morning. “Well mister jerk I only have one sentence for you” I thought to myself. “… You reap what you sew”

 

**********************************************************************************************

How's the story so far? Good? Bad? I really hope you like it and sorry if there are any mistakes.

I would also like to apologize for the late update :(

I've been really busy designing clothing for secondlife, because I've become the owner of "y Dreams" I need to earn money since I want to buy stuff for myself. So if I take one day or two to update, please be patient, because it takes me a long time to design/ create the stuff.

I'll try my best to update as fast as possible, because I really love you readers and I am so grateful for you to be reading my story.

By the way I would like to thank my two new subscribers...

****************************************************************************************************