You reap what you sew

My Lovely Jerk

 

It was starting to get darker and darker and I was sitting in my bedroom reading a manga named “Ouran High shool host club” which I have finished reading it before, but since I found it so funny and amusing I decided to read it, for the sake of killing time. It’s already 11 p.m. and I skipped dinner. I’m even surprised he didn’t irritate me and bug me to make a meal.

But for him not to be asking he probably wasn’t also hungry. I put my manga on the side of my bed, lift up and decided to go check if that jerk was already asleep. I tiptoed in the most silent way possible and went up the stairs, slowly opening his door and peeking to see if he was asleep, but unfortunately he wasn’t.

I thought that useless guy would be sleeping by now! Darn it, I only have until midnight to punish him! Why isn’t he sleeping?! I’m starting to feel like Cinderella who only had until midnight to have fun at the ball. Jeez! The only difference between me and her is that I have until twelve to get him and instead of leaving a glass shoe behind I’ll be leaving a beautiful mark or should I say design on him.

I waited near the door sitting on the floor, against the wall and since I noticed that he didn’t seem to be going to sleep any time soon I came with the most brilliant idea. OK, I know I shouldn’t play with medication but doing it once won’t kill the guy. So, I quickly went back to my room and searched through my drawer and grabbed my sleeping pills which I used to use when I had problems sleeping. I ran to the kitchen grabbed a cup of water and dissolved it.

I walked up the stairs and walked into his bedroom, seeing him looking at some music sheets. Since he didn’t seem to hear me come in I cleared my throat and he looked at me surprised “What are you doing here? Didn’t you see the rules that are attached to the fridge?”

“Yeah, but you said I could come in here just for today” I said with a sweet smile, of course this little smile of mine is thinking of something evil right now. “Oh and here is some water. I thought you’d like, since you’re working so hard…”

He started lifting his eyebrow and giving me the eyes of ‘suspicion’ “What are you up to?”

Am I that see through? It’s like he’s reading me like and open book! I need to try and shut this book of mine really hard and lock it well. “I’m not up to anything, I’m just bored and wanted to give you some water, besides there is no rule saying ‘to not give you any drinks’” I tried to say with the most believable expression possible. GOD LET HIM FALL FOR IT! AND DRINK THE GOD DAMN WATER ALREADY!

“I guess you should treat me nicely, after all you are living in my house, and it’s the least you could do” He said smiling at me as he picked up the cup ready to drink it. “Of course! And I am very grateful to you for letting me live under your roof” I smiled. How the heck am I supposed to exactly be nice to him when he’s such an !

Just when his lips were about to touch the cup he suddenly looked at me “But…. Knowing you, it’s hard to believe that you want to be nice to me. Did you by any chance put something in my drink?” What the heck! Do I have it written all over my face? It’s like he knows!

“Of course not, why would I do that?” I asked him, letting out a small giggle. He suddenly looked at me and said “Then if there is nothing in this drink, have a sip”

“That’s ok, I’m not really thirsty, besides I brought that for you” I said to him but he just looked at me and said “Then there is something in here” as he showed me the cup.

“There isn’t” I protested.

“Then D-R-I-N-K IT” he persisted. “Fine, I’ll take a sip just to prove you wrong” I gave in. Seriously, is this what they call backfiring? This wasn’t how it was supposed to go. I grabbed the cup, smiled at him and drank like a quarter of the water. And then gave it back to him. “See I drank it, so drink it already”

“I guess you really didn’t put anything in this” He said to me smiling and drank the rest of the water which had more than half. I walked out of the bedroom and went downstairs to fetch a marker. It wasn’t a permanent one, but it gave for what I wanted to do. After waiting another fifteen minutes I went up the stairs and noticed him going to his bed and flopping over. I opened the door and called him, but since he didn’t answer, I’m pretty sure he’s knocked out clean. Hehe, I feel like I’ve accomplished something although I’m also feeling kind of tired it’s probably the pills kicking in.

I got on top of his bed and looked at him, I felt kind of embarrassed since he wasn’t wearing a shirt or anything. Only his pajama silk pants. I just put my embarrassment aside and started scribbling on his face, first I did a mustache and gave him a mole on the tip of his nose and then I started extending his eyebrows, just like those funny scientists that have their eyebrows thick and sticking up. It kind of gives them an evil look but then again since Geun Suk is a jerk it sticks well with the evil concept. I then was about to make some freckles on his cheeks, but that didn’t happen because he suddenly hugged me. Ok this is awkward.  

I tried to pull back but he pulled me in tighter and I felt my heart beating rapidly. I could feel his well-built biceps, which were kind of comfortable. I bet my face must be flushed red. This isn’t good for my heart!

I tried pulling out again but he just hugged me tighter and turned to the side, still holding on to me. What am I? A sleeping teddy bear? I was losing energy and feeling sleepier. “I really need to… l..e…a…”

Geun Suk’s POV

When I woke up in the morning I was holding something and it felt comfortable so I just wanted to go back to sleep, but then I found it weird that I would be hugging something, I started touching it more and that’s when I opened my eyes wide open and noticed that it wasn’t a something but a someone.

And to make it worse it was that wild goose! Why is she sleeping in my bed?! I got up slightly and she also woke, but she woke up differently. “AAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhh, YOU ERT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!” She screamed and yelled and hit me with a pillow at the same time.

“Yaah!” I yelled at her and stopped her. “THIS IS MY ROOM!”

She stopped smacking me with the pillow and looked around shocked “HAha…. Ha.ha… this is your… room” as she rubbed the back of her neck. “Sorry…” She apologized letting out a small chuckle. “Why are you in my room?”

“I don’t know” She said to me.

“Do you have a sleep walking disorder?” I asked her, because that could be the reason for this wild goose to be in my room. I don’t think she would croll in to my bed just to sleep with me, knowing for a good fact that she doesn’t like me.

“No!” She yelled. “Then did you come here to sleep with me?” I asked her, even doe I doubt that’s the reason. “Of course not! Why would I want to sleep with a jerk face?!” She protested. She’s always insulting me yet for some odd reason I find it irritating but at the same time amusing. Am I a masochist?

“Stop calling me a Jerk! You wild goose!” I yelled at her.

Shin Hye’s POV

Ok when I woke up and saw him sleeping next to me I flipped out and screamed. But that’s until I realized I was in his bedroom. When he asked me why I was in his room I said that I didn’t know, but when I said that I remembered that I had some of those sleeping pills. I have such bad luck.

“Do you have a sleep walking disorder?” He suddenly asked me. Well why would I have that? “No!”

“Then did you come here to sleep with me?” Ok, he has to be kidding me, wanting to sleep with him? That would never happen! I can’t believe he actually asked me that. “Of course not! Why would I want to sleep with a jerk face?!”

“Stop calling me a Jerk! You wild goose!” He yelled at me.

“I’ll stop calling you a jerk! When you stop calling me a wild goose! You irritating mosquito!” I yelled back at him, although yelling at him while he had extended eyebrows, a mole and a mustache drawn on his face was kind of hard, since I really wanted to laugh but I couldn’t make it obvious.

“Now I’m an irritating mosquito?!” He got pissed, although his pissed face makes me happy, it’s almost like I’ve created a hobby to making him mad.

“Yes! And you are also a stupid frog, a slow snail, an ugly cockroach!” I threw more nicknames at him.

“You little chicken!” He yelled at me lifting up from the bed.

“Chicken?!” Now he calls me a chicken? “Yes a chicken” He repeated, with a smirk on his face. “You’re such a monkey! You know what? I take that back because monkeys are way smarter then you!” I yelled at him, getting out of the bed, ready to walk out the door.

“You’re such a…” He was going to say something until he suddenly received a call. “Aish…” He complained as he picked up the phone. “I’m such a what?”

“Just get out!” He yelled at me. So I walked towards the door and just before I walked out I looked at him and said with a smile “Oh and I forgot you’re also a PIG!” as I pulled my nose up.

As I was walking down the stairs he suddenly yelled from afar “Get breakfast ready!”

I just rolled my eyes and started preparing his freaking desired breakfast.

Geun Suk’s POV

After telling her to make breakfast I answered the phone. “Hello?”

“Yaah! Where are you? You were supposed to be here like an hour ago!” Hyun Joong warned me. Wait an hour ago? What time is it? I looked at my watch and it was 10 a.m. My eyes almost shot out when I saw the time. I’m really late I was supposed to be recording a song with Park Bom.

“Park Bom has been asking me, annoyingly where you were!”

“Stop whining, tell her I’ll be there in half an hour” I told him and turned off the phone. I just quickly changed my clothes and ran downstairs and started eating what that goose had made me and as I finished eating, I realized something “Oh shoot! I forgot my guitar!” and ran back to my room.

Shin Hye’s POV

While he was eating he suddenly said “Oh shoot! I forgot my guitar!” and ran back up. “Well he seems to be in a hurry” I mumbled to myself. I then noticed his touch phone on top of the table so I quickly grabbed it and left a small present for him. I put the phone back in the same place and he ran back down, ready to walk out. I grabbed his phone and yelled “YOUR PHONE!”

He ran to me, grabbed it and ran out of the house.
 

 

***********************************************************************************************

Sorry for making you wait so long :/ But here is another chapter ^_^

I hope you enjoyed reading it. Please don't forget to comment and subscribe :D

That would really make me feel HAPPY! *^_^*

Oh and I'd like to thank my new subscribers...

***********************************************************************************************