Shin Hye knows!!

My Lovely Jerk

 

I walked to the gates, where Park Bom was leaning on the corner.

“What is it?” I asked her.

“I have something to tell you” Park Bom looked at me with serious eyes.

“Sure, what is it?” I asked her, but she then looked at me and said “Not here, let’s go somewhere else”

“Ok…” I followed her out of the school and she stopped at a small bakery, they sold tiny cute animal formed cakes. “What do you want to drink and eat?”

“I’ll have the panda cake with the orange juice” I told her. She just smiled and went to order. She brought to the table my order and her order which was a strawberry juice with a bunny cake.

“So what did you need to tell me?” I asked her.

“You like Jang Geun Suk, don’t you?” She asked me what of the blue. Does she really already know about me liking him? What should I say?

“Uhmmn… no” I said to her, but she just looked at me and said “It’s ok if you like him… you know”

“But I don’t like him” I tried to deny it. Park Bom suddenly held my hand gently and said “You can tell me the truth”

“Sorry, I know I shouldn’t like him” I apologized.

“It’s actually ok” She smiled.

“You’re not upset about me liking him?” I asked her.

“I can’t lie and say I’m happy, but I can accept the fact that you like him. Actually I called you to actually talk about Geun Suk”

“What about him?” I asked her.

“Geun Suk and I aren’t actually dating” She told me.

“Wait what do you mean?” I was confused.

“Geun Suk and I are childhood friends, and me liking him is a one sided thing. He only said he was dating me because he wanted to make you jealous” She explained to me. Wait! Why does he want to make me jealous? So he’s not a player?

“Are you telling me that he likes me?” I asked her, just to clear my thoughts.

“Yes” She said to me.

“I’m sorry, it must have been hard on you” I felt sorry, since she must have felt used. Geun Suk really doesn’t use his head. GOD HE’S STUPID! Taking advantage of her liking him. I should seriously hit him with a brick.

“It’s actually ok, because I went along with it. But… I really envy you” She said.

“What do you mean?” I asked her. Why would she envy me?

“I’ve been with him since small yet we never got along with each other the way the both of you get along, actually I hate the fact that I wasn’t the one that was able to enter his heart yet you who just spent a small amount of time with him were able to do it”

I just kept quiet listening to her. I would completely understand if she were angry with me. Yet, she’s taking this nicely. She must be such a nice person.

“Shin hye”

“Yes” I responded.

“Just do me a favor. Don’t ever let go of Geun Suk”

“I won’t” I gave her a small smile. My phone suddenly started ringing, so I looked at the ID and saw that it was Hyuna.

“Sorry, I have to take this” I said to Park Bom and answered the phone call.

“What is it?”  I asked her.

“You just messed the schools speech!” She yelled in excitement.

“What was it?” I was getting curious.

“They said that tomorrow night, there is going to be a formal party for all the students. Apparently they do it every year! And the best part about it is that you have to bring a DATE” She was really happy.

“But what’s the point of me going if I won’t be having a date for the party” I said to her.

“I’m going to bring my (boy) friend, but if you don’t have a guy to go with you can always bring a girl as your date” She teased me.

“Tsk… you know what, I probably will do that” I smiled.

“Yaah! I was joking! Bring a guy!” Hyuna yelled and I just turned off the call.

“I have to go back to the university” I said to Park Bom.

“It’s ok, go ahead” She smiled and I quickly went back.

Park Bom’s POV

I wanted to get it over with already, so I had decided to finally tell Shin Hye the truth.

I walked to the gates and waited there for Shin Hye. After a few minutes she came running towards me and asked “What is it?”

“I have something to tell you” I told her. It’s about time she knows the truth.

“Sure, what is it?” She asked me, but I just looked at her and said “Not here, let’s go somewhere else” and she followed me to the small cake shop that is very popular here in Seoul.

 “What do you want to drink and eat?” I asked her.

“I’ll have the panda cake with the orange juice” I just smiled and went to order. I quickly brought our order to the table and sat down.

“So what did you need to tell me?” she asked me.

“You like Jang Geun Suk, don’t you?” I went directly to the point. She was hesitating to answer, but she ended up denying it.

“Uhmmn… no”

“It’s ok if you like him… you know” I insisted. I wanted her to be honest

“But I don’t like him” She still denied it. Geun Suk and her are really oblivious, they aren’t even honest with their own feelings.

 I held her hand gently and said “You can tell me the truth”

“Sorry, I know I shouldn’t like him” She had finally admitted it, but she looked really sorry.

“It’s actually ok” I smiled.

“You’re not upset about me liking him?”

Of course I wouldn’t be happy to know that she liked Geun Suk, but what can I do. I just want to see Geun Suk happy. “I can’t lie and say I’m happy, but I can accept the fact that you like him. Actually I called you to actually talk about Geun Suk”

“What about him?”

“Geun Suk and I aren’t actually dating” I finally said it.

“Wait what do you mean?” she looked confused.

“Geun Suk and I are childhood friends, and me liking him is a one sided thing. He only said he was dating me because he wanted to make you jealous” I explained.

“Are you telling me that he likes me?” she asked me.

“Yes” I reassured her.

“I’m sorry, it must have been hard on you”

“It’s actually ok, because I went along with it. But… I really envy you” I said to her.

“What do you mean?”

“I’ve been with him since small yet we never got along with each other the way the both of you get along, actually I hate the fact that I wasn’t the one that was able to enter his heart yet you who just spent a small amount of time with him were able to do it” I explained.

 “Shin hye”

“Yes” she responded.

“Just do me a favor. Don’t ever let go of Geun Suk” I said to her smiling and she received call from her friend. After speaking on her phone for a little bit she looked at me and said “I have to go back to the university”

 “It’s ok, go ahead” I said to her.

I went back to the YG entertainment building and when I arrived there I saw Geun Suk going into the elevator, so I ran and got into the same one as him.

“Geun Suk”

“What?” He asked me.

“Confess to Shin Hye” I told him.

“What do you mean confess to Shin Hye?!” He looked at me confused.

“Seriously the both of you are really oblivious. I know that you like each other, so just tell her that you like her” I said to him and walked out of the elevator.

“Park Bom” He called my name. I looked back and he was giving me a sorry expression. So I just tried giving him a big smile and said “It’s ok, we’re still friends. So just tell her!” and I turned my back on him walking forward, suddenly feeling tears falling from my eyes. “I really like him” I thought to myself.

Shin Hye’s POV

When I arrived home after all my classes it was already seven o’clock. I called Sunhwa right away to see if she would go with me to tomorrow night’s party.

“What is it?” Sunhwa asked me.

“Tomorrow there is going to be a party at my university, but I don’t have a guy to go with, will you go with me?” I asked her.

“Sure, I’ll go with you” She said to me.

“Great, you have to wear something formal, I’ll wait for you at the party” I said to her and turned off the call.

 

****************************************************************************

Hi MY LOVELY READERS!!

I hope you liked this chapter ^_^ Since I have time today, I'll probably try to update again tonight.

So you can look forward to a double update ^_^

Please comment and subscribe :)

And i would like to thank my new subscribers!!! *^_^*

***************************************************************************