Traitor...

My Lovely Jerk

 

“Sunhwa... let’s go out this afternoon” I suggested since I wanted to catch some fresh air.

“Sure, why not... there is actually a clothing shop near here that just opened. We could go and check it out” She smiled.

“Sounds good to me” I smiled back at her, since I would be at least anywhere except that jerk’s house for today.

~~I act carelessly... I become comfortable with you...~~ I could hear SS501's song ‘A song calling for you’ coming from Sunhwas phone. I lift up slighly from her bed and looked at her “It’s Joong, isn’t it?”

Sunhwa grabbed her phone tight and surprised asked me “How did you know?”

“Oh please... that’s Joongs group song, it wasn’t hard to guess” I said to her and she answered her phone right away. While I’m here feeling miserable, here she is twirling and giggling and making cute faces while talking on the phone, just watching her makes me feel worse then what I already am.

She turned off her phone, twirled towards me, grabbed my hands and threw me one of those puppy eye looks. “What?” I asked her.

“Well... Joong invited me out since he felt sorry for being sick yesterday” She told me, with the sweetest voice possible while putting her index fingers against each other as if she was a five year old asking her mother for a lollipop.

“So... you can go with him after we go check out that shop” I said to her, but she just looked at me “But he told me to go meet up with him now”

“Yaah! Are you planning to diss me?!”I complained. Seriously! Here I am feeling miserable and she just wants to leave me for Joong. What a traitor...                

“Come on, Shin hye-ah....” She kept pushing my arm like a kid and begging “You know that this is like a golden oportunity for me”

“Please... if it was Taemin or key you would diss me anyways” I said to her. She let go of me and stopped acting childish. She crossed her arms and said “Yaah! I can’t always stick to you, you know. I want to date!”

“Have fun...” I said feeling a little upset. She noticed that I wasn’t saying it in a happy way, so she looked at me, sat next to me on the bed and pouted “ Don’t be angry... you know how much I like your brother”

“Yeah, you like my brother so much that you would trade your own childhood friend for him anytime”

“Your right I would” She blurted out. “Yaah! I know you would, but you didn’t have to say it, it just made me feel even worse”

“Well I’m going” She lift up from her bed.

“Your really going?” I asked her, hoping she would not trade me for once in her life time.

“Of course I am!” She yelled at me grabbing her handbag.

“Yaah!” I yelled. “Don’t Yaah me... Joong can give me babies in the future, what can you give me?” She said that to me right before she walked out of her bedroom. Sheesh that girl... But... she does have a point...

“Haah” I just sighed. I guess there is no point in staying here. I might as well just go home, I have to study for my exams anyways, but before that I better go look up for some books in the library that is just across the street.

Geun Suk’s POV

When I woke up in the morning it was close to midday, I went down the stairs and Shin Hye wasn’t in the kitchen cooking or anything so I guessed she was probably annoyed by what happened yesterday, but it’s also her fault, she made me do that... in a way...

Since she wasn’t doing her job in the house which was cooking basically, I was ready to annoy the hell out of her today, since I didn’t exactly have anything better to do. I grabbed a bowl of water and opened her bedroom door drastically, prepared to give her the splash of her life, but she wasn’t in her room.

“Where did she go?” I wondered. Well this kind of . I grabbed my phone and called her to at least know where she was but she didn’t even bother to pick up my call, it sent me right to voice mail.

I lazily and irritated sat on the sofa watching tv, patiently waiting for her to come home. But other thoughts kept appearing in my mind. “She couldn’t possibily be with that Kikwang could she?” ... or maybe she met some other guy... naah that’s not possible, she’s too weird for other guys to gain some kind of interest in her...

Sunhwa’s POV

Once I left the house I ran at the speed of light to the park where Joong and I were supposed to meet, I was so happy that I was finally going to have a date or even spend a day with him, it was like a dream come true.

But even though I’m so happy, I still feel kind of bad because I left Shin Hye alone, but then again I don’t get those two, they clearly like each other yet why aren’t they dating already. I swear to the love of a pancake those two have serious issues...

Luckily, the moment I arrived I spotted Joong, so I lift my hand up as high as I could and waved with a smile which could rip my cheeks apart “Over here!”
He smiled back and walked towards me. “Did you wait long?” He asked me.

“Not at all... actually, I just got here” I said really happily.
“Do you want to take a amble around the park for a bit?” Joong asked me with a kind smile.

“Sure, why not?... I love taking walks anyways...” I answered him with a smile and the both of us walked around the park quietly. It was kind of awkward because it didn’t seem like we had any topic to talk about, but even though we were just walking, I felt happy. Because this was a moment that I never thought would have happened.

Shin Hye surely is the best friend ever. Now that I’m thinking about her, it makes me wonder how she even got Joong to go on a date with me even though he’s the stubborn type and that never does any favors.

“Uhmmn... Joong...” I said his name. “What?” He looked at me.

“I was wondering... how did Shin Hye get you to go on a date with me?” I asked him. He just looked at me “Wooaah... you have no idea... she threatened me”

“She threatened you? with what?” I asked him, since I was curious. “She said that if I didn’t go out wih you that she would tell the reporters that I was actually a girl and that when I was younger I changed my private part to a boy’s one because apperantly I had always dreamed of being a boy” he explained to me in such a dramatic away, which made me crack up so hard.

“Really? Hahahah.... where does she come up with such imaginative threats” I said while laughing. I better start learning how to threat like her, maybe like that... I might just be able to keep Joong closer to me.

“Did she say anything else?” I asked him. “Oh she also said that If I ever hurt you that she would kick my jewels so hard to the point where I wouldn’t be able to have children in the future”

Flashback

“Please, please, pretty please” I begged

“Fine, but don’t complain if he makes you cry again, because I won’t care”

End of Flashback

“Tsk... and she said she wouldn’t care” I muttered while giggling. “What did you say?” Joong asked me.

“Nothing... I was just talking to myself” I smiled. “By the way, I heard Geun Suk was dating, is that true?” I asked him.

“Dating? He hasn’t mentioned anything about that to me, but he does have a childhood friend that tends to hang around him a lot, but it’s one sided love for her since he doesn’t like her back in the same way...” He told me.

“Maybe Geun Suk really is just trying to make her jealous” I muttered what I was thinking. “What was that? I didn’t hear...” Joong asked me.
“It was nothing... don’t worry about it” I said to him. I grabbed tightly on to his arm and pointed at an ice cream cart where a short, strong built man with weird curly hair was selling ice creams.

Shin Hye’s POV

When I walked into the house with books in my hand ready to study, Geun Suk was lying down on the sofa while watching some korean drama. I passed behind him and he suddenly cleared his throat, I took a small glance but then I just turned my back on him and just walked in to my room slamming the books on my desk and started studying for it.

I opened the first book which was related to math and started studying it trying to understand it. I was never really good at math so it’s more of a reason for me to concentrate more on this subject since I have to take an exame for it anyways.

I took notes of the first half of the book, because maybe I’ll understand it better, but when I went to the very beginning of the page and looked at the notes I had taken all that came to my mind was “What the hell did I mean with this?!” I ruffled my hair out of frustration because I really don’t get math even with my own notes I don’t get it.

Why can’t god just give me the answers or maybe he should have given me the powers to forsee the future like that I would know the answers to my entry exam. I kept trying to figure out the answers to the questions, but nothing was popping out of my head, I tried solving them but everytime I went to check the answers I would get it wrong.

“Arrggghhh.... this is so frustating I don’t get anything” I complained, while throwing the pencil on top of the table. Out of the blue I suddenly heard the door opening and Geun Suk’s voice “Shin Hye”

When I suddenly heard him, I screamed so suddenly “Mother of a sweet cupcake!” I said having my heart beating so fast. Because I was so concentrated in trying to figure out the answers Geun Suk scared the hell out of me. “Yaah! Don’t go appearing behind peoples back like that!”

“I just came to check on you, since you were making so much noise, but I guess all that noise was because you can’t seem to resolve any of those problems” He smirked, while looking at my math book.

“Yaah! Are you calling me stupid?!” I yelled at him.

“I’m not saying you’re stupid... I’m just saying that you’ve got bad luck when it comes to thinking” He smirked again.

“Yaah!” I yelled angrily. I grabbed my book and threw it towards his head while he tried to escape from my bedroom, but even if he ran at the speed of light and tried to slam the door on time like the last time he got hit by the math book.

“Argghhh” He complained from the pain on the back of his neck. “Yaah! That hurt!”

I walked towards him, grabbed my book that had fallen to the floor and said to him “You should be happy that I hit you with a math book, maybe now you’ll become smarter” as I turned around entered my bedroom and slammed the door.

 

******************************************************************************************

Hello My lovely yet fantastic readers ^_^

Sorry for taking so long to update :/ and I apologize if there are any mistakes.

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter :) Please comment and subscribe I would really appreciate that ^_^

By the way I turned 18 today :) wish me a happy birthday :P

Oh and I would like to thank my new subscriber...

******************************************************************************************