Living with a Jerk

My Lovely Jerk

 

Shin Hye’s POV

When the guy opened the door I couldn’t believe my eyes. “You?!” both of us said in perfect sync.

Great it’s that ert that grabbed my… I’m not even going to try and remember because just from the thoughts of it gives me the goose bumps. Oppa just looked at us surprised and asked “You guys already know each other?”

“She’s the crazy chick!”/”He’s the ert!” the both us complained pointing at each other.

“Hah?” Oppa looked confused. “…Well anyways… you know those times when I did you favors…” Oppa said to him putting his arm around his friends shoulder.

“Joong… what favors? You hardly did me any favors!” He said to oppa.

“Really? I could have sworn I had done you a bunch of favors” He said to him, giving off a really dumb expression.

Well it’s not hard to believe that oppa wouldn’t do any favors, after all every time somebody asked him to do him a favor he would run away from it and he would only help unless he gained something out of it. What was that phrase he had told me when I was younger? Oh that’s right ‘Nothing in this world is for free… Just remember everything comes with a price’

Oppa just looked at him and asked “I need you to let my sister live with you, my umma forced her to come here and she can’t live with me because you know the dorm rules”

“Joong” His friend said to him putting his arm around oppa’s shoulder.

“What?” He asked him.

“Look at my house, isn’t luxurious and clean?” He asked him.

“Yeah” Oppa answered him.

“Now here is my next question… Why don’t I have pets in the house?” He asked oppa.

“Because they are dirty and ruin everything” Oppa answered.

“Correct!” His friend said with a smile but then he changed his expression to a mean one and pointed at me “Then why did you bring this wild goose to my house?!”

“Yaah! Who are you calling a wild goose! You ERT!” I yelled at him.

“Come on just let my sister live with you… she can even cook and clean” He begged.

“Yaah! Oppa!” I yelled at him and he put his arm around me covering my mouth and whispered “Do you want to be homeless?”

“No” I said diverting my eyes.

“Then shut up” He said to me. I swear to god I could put my hands around his neck right now and choke him to death. I hate doing house chores! But then again I might as well do it since I don’t have anywhere to live. I hate umma so badly right now.

“Well I guess I could use her then” His friend gave in.

“Thanks Geun Suk! You’ll never regret it!” Oppa yelled in happiness and hugged him while he just said “I’m starting to regret it already” as he looked at me.

Oppa pulled me into the house, along with my luggage and said “Well bye bye!” as he closed the door and left I looked at his friend, hugged myself and threatened him “If you do anything to me, I’ll cut your eyes out”

When I said that he just laughed his off, as if it was anything to laugh about. He’s already annoying me. “Yaah! What are you laughing about?”

He suddenly stopped laughing and gave a serious expression, lifting me his index finger from his right hand “One you’re not my idol type” he then lift his middle finger and said “Two I’m not into wild gooses”

“Yaah! I’m not a wild goose!” I complained, but he just ignored me and lift his ring finger saying “…and third I’m into girls with straight hair, white fingers and hourglass figure” as he did the ‘S’ wave with his hands.

Seriously where the heck is he going to find a girl like that? But still I’m keeping my guard up, even if he’s oppa’s so called ‘bud’ I don’t trust him. He looks like a ert.

He then just turned around and walked away, so I just followed him and as I was looking around I had to say this house was awesome and huge and…. AWESOME! I suddenly bumped against his back because he suddenly stopped. “Ouch!” I complained from the pain on my forehead.

Geun Suk turned around and said “Stop admiring my house. You’re sleeping in this room” he pointed at it and walked away.

I walked into the room rubbing my forehead and mumbled “What is his back made out of? Steel?” as I looked around the room. The bedroom was actually cool. At least I liked it. I put my luggage on top of the bed and started unpacking my stuff and after I finished unpacking, I decided to change my clothes into comfortable ones and check out the house since I still didn’t know what exactly was where.

In front of my bedroom was the living room and next to the living room was the kitchen. I then went up the stairs and also looked around. The bathroom was upstairs and then just when I was about to open the next door Geun Suk suddenly slammed his hand on the door and asked “What are you doing?”

“Checking the house” I said to him as he just looked at me and said “You’re not allowed on the second floor”

“But the bathroom is on the second floor” I said to him pointing at the bathroom door.

“I don’t care, then pee outside. Isn’t that what animals do?” He said to me, with a smirk on his face.

“Yaah! I’m not an animal!” I yelled at him.

“Fine whatever, but you can’t ever but ever put foot in this room” He said with a threatening glare.

“I wouldn’t want to anyways, besides you probably have magazines in there, you ert!” I smirked and ran down the stairs.

Geun Suk’s POV

“Aish” My fist unconsciously lift up, aching to hit that girl when she called me a ert again. I walked down the stairs and saw that she was taking a bunch of vegetables and meat out of the fridge. She looked as if she was going to cook for a whole family.

“Hey wild goose! Why are you cooking so much food? You’re cleaning out my fridge!” I complained but she just looked at me and said “I haven’t eaten almost anything since early in the morning”

She better clean that mess she’s making when she’s done or I’m going to bury her alive. I went upstairs and changed my clothes into comfortable clothes and reviewed my script for a drama I’m shooting. After an hour in a half had passed my stomach grumbled so I went downstairs to eat.

The food that she cooked looked really delicious, so I grabbed my chop sticks. And just when I was about to grab the meat she smacked my hand with a spatula “Yaah! Do you want to die?”

“You’re not eating this food!” She yelled but I just looked at her and said “Well I’m hungry so I’m eating!”

“I cooked the food!” She yelled as I just looked at her and said “Yeah… with MY ingredients” as I grabbed the chopsticks again and she stopped me, so I glared at her and said “If you stop me from eating one more time, I’ll kick you out of the house. And don’t forget you’re cleaning and cooking for me”

Shin Hye’s POV

I just sat at the table in front of him and started eating with him. I can’t believe I have to cook for this ert. Well at least he looked like he was enjoying my food. Once he finished his food he just walked away and lied down on the couch, while I was left with cleaning the freaking dishes. I just sighed and cleaned the plates and cups and….

The moment I finished cleaning the dishes I went pass him and said “I cleaned the dishes already” with a not so happy tone of voice.

“Why are you saying it with such a lousy tone?” He suddenly asked me.

“Why would I be happy about doing the dishes?” I asked him.

“Do you know how many girls would be lined up, dying to wash my dishes” He said with a smile, so I just smirked at him and said “If there was a line of girls dying to punch you in the face, I would be in the front line” as I walked away and entered my bedroom. I jumped onto my bed and just sighed “My life !”

Geun Suk’s POV

I just smirked when she walked away and went to her bedroom. If she thinks she’s going to have a peaceful life while living with me she’s very wrong. “Just you watch you wild goose I’m going to make your life a living hell”

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

I hope you enjoyed my second chapter :)

Please subscribe and comment ^_^ That would really make me happy ^_^

**********************************************************************************************************************************************