He's what?!

My Lovely Jerk

 

After 6 hours of watching TV and me resting on her lap she suddenly sneezed and she ended up spitting on my face “Yaah, you want to die?!” I yelled at her.

“Sorry I didn’t notice your face” She giggled.

“You didn’t notice my face?!” I yelled playfully and pinched her cheeks really hard.

“Yaah! That hurts!” she complained from the pain so I let go and she started rubbing her cheeks from the pain.

"Aish, if I get a bruise on my face your dead" She threatned me.

"Oh really..." I smirked, and pinched her cheeks again. "That's it your dead" She snapped and started pinching my cheeks really hard as she laughed. 

"Hurts doesn't it?" She asked me as she pinched them even harder. "OK OK IT HURTS! Stop it!" I whined from the pain and begged her to stop.  She gave me the smile of victory and turned to look at the TV, when suddenly a show that I was acting in started giving, it was "Bel Ami"

"I looked so handsome in there" I bragged just to irritate her.

"Tsk... your right you look great on TV to bad your nothing special in real life" She smirked at me, after just practically insulting me.

"Yeah, yeah but it's the real life me that you like" I smiled at her and kissed her cheek. "Yaah!" She yelled at me. 

"What?" I asked. 

"I wasn't ready for that!" She yelled having her cheeks grow a flushed red.

"What to much for your heart?" I as I leaned closer, to plant her a kiss on the lips. But she suddenly grabbed a pillow and I ended up kissing it instead of kissing her.

"Yaah! Give me your lips" I was playing with her as I pushed my lips forward like fish lips.

"Hahaha... No... Never" She laughed as she covered her lips, checking her head from side to side so cutely.

"You know if you start acting cute like that, I won't be able to hold back" I as I started to move closer but this time in a more serious away, it was almost like I was a lion and she was a small hopeless lamb. Her eyes widened and she suddenly threw the pillow on my face and ran for her life screaming "STAY AWAY, YOU WILD BEAST!"

I just smirked and ran after her, giggling and yelled "THEN TAME ME!" as I stopped her from closing the bedroom door on me.

"hahaha, you sound like a ert, stay away from me" She giggled inbetween her words.

"What if I don't want to" I and I started moving forward slowly towards her while she took a few steps back trying to get away from me. She fell backwards on to my bed and I slowly got on top of her, purposely taking my shirt off and wiggling my eye brows. Her eyes widened, her cheeks went as red as a tamato and she laughed at the wiggling of my eye brows.

"Now you have no where to run" I said to her and started tickling her until she cried from laughter.

Shin Hye's POV

After a good while of watching TV I by accident sneezed on Geun Suk's face. He looked at me shocked almost like 'you did not just do that!' face “Yaah, you want to die?!” 

“Sorry I didn’t notice your face” I  giggled.

“You didn’t notice my face?!” he yelled playfully and ended up pinching my cheeks really hard.

“Yaah! That hurts!” I complained from the pain so he let go and I started rubbing my cheeks from the aching pain. "Aish, if I get a bruise on my face your dead" 

"Oh really..." he gave me a cocky smirk as if he didn't believe me and he pinched my cheeks again. "That's it your dead" I snapped and pinched his cheeks back really hard while laughing. "Hurts doesn't it?"

"OK OK IT HURTS! Stop it!" He whined from the pain and begged me to stop.  I gave him the smile of victory and turned to look at the TV, when suddenly a show that he was acting in started giving, it was "Bel Ami"

"I looked so handsome in there" he bregged.

"Tsk... your right you look great on TV too bad your nothing special in real life" I smirked at him.

"Yeah, yeah but it's the real life me that you like" he smiled and kissed my cheek so suddenly. "Yaah!" 

"What?" I asked. 

"I wasn't ready for that!" I yelled having my cheeks burning up. He kissed me so suddenly that I felt my heart jump.

"What to much for your heart?" he teased me and started leaning closer, trying to kiss me again. But she I grabbed a pillow and ended up putting it infront of my face, causing him to kiss the pillow.

"Yaah! Give me your lips" he whined and pushed his lips forward like fish lips.

"Hahaha... No... Never" I giggled while trying to protect my lips  and moved my head from side to side, signaling him a NO.

"You know if you start acting cute like that, I won't be able to hold back" he teased me and started to move closer but this time in a more serious away, it was almost like he was a lion and I was a hopeless piece of meat that he wanted to dig his teeth in. I widened my eyes and threw the pillow on his face and ran for my life screaming "STAY AWAY, YOU WILD BEAST!"

he just smirked and ran after me, giggling and yelled "THEN TAME ME!" as he stopped me from closing the bedroom door on him.

"hahaha, you sound like a ert, stay away from me" I giggled.

"What if I don't want to" he teased me again while he started walking forward slowly towards me and I started slowling taking a few steps back, trying to get away from him. I ended up falling backwards backwards on to the bed and he suddenly slowly got on top of me, taking his shirt off and wiggling his eye brows at me. My eyes widened, and I went red as a tamato, but as much as he made me feel embarrassed I couldn't help but laugh at the way he wiggled his eye brows.

"Now you have no where to run" he said to me and started tickling me until I cried from laughter. I had a hard time breathing. I thought I was going to die from laughing so much.


Geun Suk and I have now been dating for half a year, we fight with each other, we laugh, we cry... you know everything that usually a couple should do. How I came to like him at that time? Don't ask me it's too complicated to answer...

All I know is that I still love him just as much as I did. Right now I'm at the university and I'm in the middle of class. Everyone in school already knows that Geun Suk and I are dating. No, I didn't brag. Thank Hyuna for blabbing out. Her words seem to like travelling apperantly.

"Shin Hye!" The teacher startled me.

"Yes?"

"Are you even paying attention to my class, I've asked what is the answer to this question!" He gave me an angry expression as he pointed the wooden stick against the white board.

"Sorry, teacher" I apologized for having my mind in some other world.

The bell rang and I put my book into my bag. As I was walking down the corridor with Hyuna a saw someone running like a crazy person towards me. It was Park Bom. She was panting and breathing like a crazy person as if she had run a marathon.

"What's the hurry and what are you doing here?" I asked her worriedly.

"Geun... Suk... Geun... Suk..." She wanted to say something about Geun Suk but she was panting really badly. Which started making me really worried. Did he get into an accident? Did something happen to him? She was scaring me.

"What about Geun Suk? What happened?" I got really worried.

"Geun Suk... He's... He's..." She was scaring the hell out of me. He what?

"What happened? He what?" I asked her.

"He's getting married!" She finally said it. 

"He's what?! Getting married?!" I panicked. Why would he get married when he's dating me? Did he fool me? Why would he do that? I'll kill that pig face! 

 

*****************************************************************************

Hi My lovely readers ^-^

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter *^-^* hehe

Please comment and subscribe :) That would make me super duper HAPPY :D

Oh and I would like to thank my new subscribers .... 

*****************************************************************************