A spark of jealousy p.2

My Lovely Jerk

 

Nobody’s POV

After Shin Hye had spoken to her brother, Geun Suk took her back home. The moment they arrived she went directly into her room and slept until five o’clock since she was still feeling sick. When she woke up later in the afternoon, Geun Suk was sitting on the sofa watching some movie.

“Oh you’re awake… are you feeling better?” He asked her with a concerned expression.

“Yeah, I’m ok… What are you watching by the way…?” She asked him as she shut her bedroom door.

“A tale of two sisters…” He told her as he kept eating chips. “Oh cool, I’ve always wanted to see that movie but never got the chance, I heard it’s quite a good horror film”

“You like horrors?” He asked her feeling surprised. “Yep, love them!” She jumped all happily on the couch right next to him, and dipped her hands in the packet of chips that Geun Suk was snacking on.

Geun Suk’s POV

When Shin Hye came out of her room, she didn’t look as pale as before, so I guess she’s feeling better. But then, when she asked me what I was watching, I told her I was watching a horror movie named “A tale of two sisters” and she just from hearing the name of the film, she jumped on to the sofa, sitting quite close to me.

I was actually surprised that she was actually so excited to watch a horror movie, most girls would want to watch a comedy or a romance movie, but not this one. The movie was quite scary but she didn’t seem to be frightened, more like her eyes glowed from happiness after seeing all the blood and slaughter.

“Hey” I called her.

“What?” She asked me, trying to concentrate in the movie we were watching. “You’re not planning to be a serial killer in the future are you?” I asked her, kidding around.

“Maybe… I think I’m going to be just like Jeffrey Dahmer” she said to me with a smile.  Although she said the name of a killer, I wasn’t exactly sure who the hell that was. “Who’s that”?

“You don’t know? He’s like a cannibal kind of serial killer. He used to kill people in his house and cut them into pieces slowly, while they were still alive and then he would eat them. He would also stuff their body parts in his cabinets, walls, and fridge. He had killed over seventeen people and the people from the outside always thought that he was beating up people when in actual truth he was killing them slowly” I gulped, when she explained the serial killer she wanted to be “Really?”

The moment I asked her, she started giggling “I’m joking, I’m not going to be a killer I just like horror movies that’s all”

I just smiled at her and just kept on watching the movie with her. I don’t know what it was, but it felt nice watching a movie with her, we weren’t arguing and she wasn’t insulting me. I actually felt happy. I put my hands in the packet and noticed that the chips had finished. “I’m going to go fetch more cheese chips”

I lift up and put a full packet of cheese chips in to a plastic bowl. I sat back on the couch and kept on watching with her. The moment I dipped my hands in to the bowl, Shin Hye and I ended up putting our hands in at the same time and when we touched I just looked at her surprised, but she seemed to have the same expression as me.

I felt as if I had been electrified and that something had hit me directly in the heart. My heart was beating fast and I couldn’t stop staring at her. For a moment in my life I felt as if she looked beautiful and I couldn’t stop staring at her lips that had some chip crumbs on the corner of .

Shin Hye’s POV

When we touched, I felt weird and quite tingly. I don’t know why but I couldn’t stop staring at Geun Suk’s eyes, it was almost like the force of gravity was pulling me towards him. My heart was beating faster and faster, that I was even worried of the possibility that Geun Suk could hear the sound of my heartbeat.

He suddenly started coming towards me, but I just shut my eyes. Is he going to kiss me? Why? Does he like me? Why aren’t I flinching? Why am I not pushing him away? Do I like him back? How can I say ‘like him back’ if I don’t even know if he actually likes me! I’m just assuming things.

The closer he got to my lips, I felt as if I had run a marathon, because my heart was running at a rapid speed. My phone suddenly rang and I opened my eyes “I have to take this” I said not really knowing how to react.

He just turned his face back to the TV and just kept on watching the movie. “What is it?” I asked after answering the phone call.

“Joong asked me out! Thank you Shin Hye! You’re like the best friend ever!” She yelled excitedly over the phone. The worst part is, it’s not only the fact that my brother is her crush, but also the fact the he is an idol and the leader of ss501 to top it off.

“Calm down, where is he taking you?” I asked her. “He didn’t tell I just have to meet up with him tomorrow” Sunhwa told me with an excited tone of voice.  “Good luck with your date then, but if he does anything to you… tell me”

“I will!” She said with a happy voice, turning the phone quickly off.

“Well I better start making dinner or we won’t be eating anything today” I told Geun Suk, but he just looked at me and said “It’s ok, you don’t have to make anything today, you’re still sick after all”

I guess when people are sick, he really shows that he cares… too bad that when my cold is gone his personality will change back to the cruel bastard that he really is. Right now it feels like summer standing next to him, it’s nice and warm. But when tomorrow comes, it will suddenly turn winter and you will feel the cold breeze that he always manages to pull off.

“That reminds me, I better start choosing the clothes that I’m going to wear tomorrow…” I mumbled.

“Where are you going tomorrow?” He suddenly asked me.

“To watch a movie with a friend of mine…” I said to him smiling. “Sunhwa?”

“Nope, I’m going with Kikwang” I said to him, and when I mentioned kikwang’s name he suddenly said “Make dinner!” as he walked away from me.

“You said I didn’t have to!” I yelled at him. “Well I changed my mind!” He said to me as he went up the stairs. He then suddenly stopped, turned to look at me and said “Oh and make Tteokbokki” he smiled and continued going up the stairs.

Did I say that he would change tomorrow? Well I take that back, I guess winter came sooner then what I thought. I don’t get him, he really must be bipolar, just this morning I wouldn’t tell him with who I was going and he went cold on me and then I tell him I’m going with a boy and he changes back to his cold self again.

“What the hell is up with him? Is he jealous or something?” I muttered. Naah… that’s impossible! For him to be jealous he would have to like me, which he doesn’t. He practically hates my guts so being jealous is scratched out of the possibilities. I guess there is only one possible thing that is wrong with him. He’s most probably bipolar! Other than that I don’t see any other possibility.

I went in to the kitchen and started cooking what he wanted as fast as possible, since it was almost dinner time. After about an hour and a half has passed I finished my masterpiece name ‘Tteokbokki’ I called Geun Suk and he came downstairs.

While the both of us ate, I asked him “What do you think I should wear for tomorrow?”

“Just wear anything, you’ll look ugly in anything you wear” He said with a mean tone of voice. Jeez what is up with him, he’s such a . “I’ll try and find something, I’m sure I must have something nice in my closet” I kept on eating my meal.

“Just wear a clown costume that will probably suit you best” He said, trying to offend me. “If I was going to wear a costume, it most probably wouldn’t be a clown. I wouldn’t want to resemble you” I answered him back with a y tone.

“Yaah!” He yelled at me as I walked away from the table and just entered my room.

Geun Suk’s POV

“What the hell is wrong with me? Why do I feel so ticked off from knowing that she’ll be going out with a guy?” These thoughts kept passing around my brain as I went back to my room and laid on my bed. “Arrgggh” I messed my hair up, feeling frustrated. Why the hell does it bother me so much?

In the next morning when I woke up it was around eight a.m. and I went to the kitchen to grab myself a cup of milk and while I was drinking it I saw Shin Hye running from her bedroom up the stairs to the bathroom then after half an hour she came running back down to her bedroom and then after four hours she came out of it all dressed up and running back up the stairs.

Why do girls get so stressed out on what to wear, when they go out with a guy? Does she like him or something?

When it was one in the afternoon she came down the stairs all dressed up prettily. As she came down the stairs I couldn’t stop staring, she just looked so cute and pretty. “How do I look?” She asked me.

“You look terrible! And what’s up with the short dress? Are you planning to throw yourself at him?” I told her. My mouth decided to tell her the complete opposite of what I was thinking.

She just looked at me irritated and said “Why the hell did I even ask you when I knew that you were going to say something mean” as she walked to the front door and just walked out of the house.

I just sat on the sofa, feeling unsteady. “I don’t care with who or where she is going” I muttered. I really don’t care, I don’t give a damn about her. I’m not even curious of who the guy is… I kept thinking about it as I watched the black screened TV, until a thought came crawling on to my mind and I ended up daydreaming.

Geun Suk’s imagination…

Shin Hye arrives at the movie theater and watches a scary movie with him. A killing moment appears and she hugs Kikwang.

“It’s so scary!...” She said faking that she is frightened. Kikwang holds her hand and she blushes.

“You don’t need to be scared I’m right here” He said to her tightening the grip on her hands. She just smiles at him and when another scary scene appears and she fakes it again and hugs Kikwang’s arm tighter. “If I give you a kiss, will you feel better?” and she shyly nods to him, closing her eyes as he gets closer and closer to her lips…

End of Geun Suk’s Imagination.

“No!!!!” I suddenly yelled, snapping back from my train of thought. I grabbed my car keys and walked out the door.

 

************************************************************************************************************************************

Hello! My beloved readers!

I made this chapter longer ^_^ I took some time off of my designing to write you this chapter :)

I hope you like it ^_^

Please subscribe and comment, I would really appreciate it *^_^* It would make me so happy :D

Oh and I would like to thank my new subscriber...

 

************************************************************************************************************************************