A spark of jealousy

My Lovely Jerk

 

Shin Hye’s POV

I woke up this morning and I didn’t exactly feel a hundred percent today, unfortunately... I was sneezing and coughing. My head was aching and I felt like I had a high fever, but then again like I said I wasn’t feeling a hundred percent, so I just turned my body to the other side, hugged my comfy pillow and just tried falling back to my deep sleep.

Geun Suk’s POV

When I woke up, it was already ten in the morning and my stomach was hungry, but when I walked downstairs expecting my breakfast already made, that didn’t happen. “Is she still angry?” I muttered.

If she thinks I’m going to go easy on her just because I felt slightly sorry for her yesterday, she is out of her mind.

I stormed to her bedroom, opening the door roughly and yelled “YAAH! WHERE’S MY BREAKF-….east” I noticed something was wrong because if I yell at her early in the morning she would either yell back grumpily, throw a pillow or even do both of them. I walked closer to her, sat near her on the bed and noticed that she was sweating “Hey… are you ok?”

She didn’t respond and just kept sleeping, I put my hand over her forehead to check her temperature and she had quite a high fever. “I guess even wild gooses get sick” I mumbled. I stood up from her bed and went to the kitchen to fetch a bowl of water and a small towel.

I went back to her bedroom, dipped the towel in to the bowl, and twisted it to pull the water out and placed the folded towel over her forehead, hoping that it would bring her fever down.

Since there wasn’t any groceries in the house I went out to buy stuff and when I came back home I made some porridge for her since she wasn’t feeling well. Once I finished making the porridge I went back to her bedroom and shook her. She woke up looking really weak and asked “What are you doing here?”

“I made you some porridge, so get up” I ordered her. She got up and I started feeding her spoon by spoon. “Why are you being so nice all of a sudden?”

“Who said I was being nice, I’m just helping you because it was my fault that you got sick” I said to her as I kept on feeding her.

“Are you really Geun Suk? Did someone take over your body?” She asked me, giving me a weird expression. “Nobody took over my body, now stop talking and eat” I told her while stuffing another spoonful of porridge in , when all of a sudden I heard a cell phone ringing and it didn’t seem like mine.

Shin Hye’s POV

Geun Suk was acting really weird, he was treating me nicely which was kind of new to me since I’m so used to him being such a jerk. And why is he being so nice to me all of a sudden? Maybe a spirit took over his body or maybe he has a twin brother that I didn’t know about… Equal faces but different personalities.

“Why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden?” I asked him while slightly lifting up. “Who said I was being nice, I’m just helping you because it was my fault that you got sick”

“Are you really Geun Suk? Did someone take over your body?” I asked him. “Nobody took over my body, now stop talking and eat” he told me and stuffed another spoonful of porridge into my mouth.

I just chewed the porridge. Maybe he’s really just feeling guilty for what he did yesterday, it doesn’t seem like he’s acting but I also can’t trust him since he also acts. If he’s this nice to me I can’t help but feel like he actually cares, I start feeling tingly in my stomach when he’s like this to me. Am I falling for him? No! Impossible! I can’t believe I even asked myself that! He’s most probably just acting! I can’t fall into his trap… It’s like he’s trying to make me fall in love with him!

My phone suddenly started ringing, so I grabbed it and looked at the ID “Oh.. It’s him..” I mumbled.

“Who’s he?” Geun Suk suddenly asked me. “shhhh…” I said putting my finger over my lips and quickly answered it “Hello?”

“Oh hey Shin Hye, I wanted to ask you something” Kikwang said to me.

“What is it?” I asked him.

“Well…” He seemed really nervous over the phone. “… I was hoping you would go somewhere with me today”

“Does it really have to be today? I don’t feel so well” I told him.

“Oh, then… do you want to go see a movie with me tomorrow?” He asked me. Does he mean it as a date? Naah, it’s probably not, he probably means it as friends.

“Yeah sure… what time?” I asked him.

“At two o’clock… is that ok with you?” He asked me. “Yeah, sure it’s perfect” I said having a smile creep up to my face.

“See you tomorrow then” He said to me as he turned off the call. I put my phone on top of my dresser and looked back at Geun Suk. Geun Suk was giving me a weird look “Who were you talking to?”

“A friend of mine and why are you curious? It’s not like I need to tell you” I said to him. His smile turned upside down and his mood completely changed, he dropped the spoon in the bowl and said angrily “Eat it yourself, that’s why you have something called hands!” as he stormed out of my room.

“Yaaah! What’s up with you? One minute you’re nice and another you’re a jerk? Are you BIPOLAR?!” I yelled across my room. “Jerk…” I mumbled. He’s so weird… Well I don’t care about him since tomorrow I’m going out! Talking about going out that reminds me I need to go talk to my brother. I quickly ate the rest of the porridge Geun Suk had made me and got dressed.

I walked out of my bedroom and walked to the front door. I sat on the floor and changed my shoes. “Where are you going?” Geun Suk appeared behind me.

“I need to go talk to Joong” I said to him. “Then wait a second, I´ll go fetch my keys… you’re in no condition to be walking there”

Geun Suk and I went to the YG building which is where Joong would usually be. When he walked in I went to that room I had gone yesterday and knocked on it. Joong opened the door and looked at me “What are you doing here?”

“What? Can’t a sister pass by and say hello?” I asked him with a smile. “Knowing you… I doubt that you came to say hello”

“You’re right I didn’t, I came here to ask you something” I said to him.

“If it has to do with you living in Geun Suk’s house and wanting to move out, it’s not going to happen” He quickly responded.

“If it’s not related to that, will you agree?” I asked. “Yeah I’ll agree”

“Promise?” I asked him. “Promise, so what is it?” He asked me.

“Well… I need you to go on a date with my friend” I said to him with a smile. “Which friend? What you already made new friends in Korea? Is she at least pretty?” He started throwing me questions.

“I haven’t really made new friends… and yes she’s pretty” I told him with a smile. He started looking at me suspiciously and I just blurted it out “It’s Sunhwa”

“No, I’m not going!” He reject it without even thinking about it first. Well he’s going on a date with her rather he likes it or not.

“You promised” I told him. “I don’t care! Besides I’ve already rejected her”

I crossed my arms and glared at him “If you don’t go out with her, I’m going to the reporters and tell them that you are actually a girl and when you were younger you changed your private female part to a male part because you have always dreamed of being a boy!”

“Like the reporters are actually going to believe such a lie” He said to me, but I just threw a smirk at him and said “You never know…”

“Are you threatening me?”

“Nope, I’m blackmailing you which is different” I gave him a snicker and turned to walk way. I then looked back and said “Just one more thing…”

“What?” He asked irritated. “If you hurt her in any way I’m going to hurt you badly” I warned him. He just gave a small snicker and asked “How are you going to hurt me?”

“Easy… remember when you said that you wanted to marry the right girl and have kids in the future? Well, if you hurt her, I’m going to hit those precious jewels of yours so hard that you won’t be able to have children in the future” I warned him and walked away.

“Did you just blackmail your bother?” Geun Suk asked me. “Me? I would never do such a thing” I said sarcastically.

 

************************************************************************************************************************************

Hello! My lovely Readers! I'M BACK! :P

Did you miss me? hehe. By the way Sorry if the chapter is short :/

Did you enjoy it? I hope you liked it ^_^

Please leave a comment and subscribe ^_^ That would make me super super happy and motivate me *^_^* You guys are the reason I write :)

Thank you so much for supporting me so far ^_^ and I hope your looking forward to the next chapter :)

Oh and before I forget I would like to thank my new subscribers....

************************************************************************************************************************************