Geun Suk's birthday

My Lovely Jerk

 

After a long day of having classes and hearing boring teachers talk I went home. I stopped in front of the house just to see that the house had all the lights turned off.

“I guess he’s not home…” I thought to myself. It was seven o’clock and from the looks of it, it seemed he hadn’t arrived. He’s probably still working on his music at the YG entertainment building. Oh well, I might as well prepare him a meal. I opened the door and everything was dark until suddenly the light went on, balloons of different colors everywhere and Geun Suk sitting next to a cake that was on the kitchen table. He was really well dressed. Not in a tuxedo but just casually well dressed.

I was startled and surprised at the same time. It wasn’t my birthday so I was kind of confused. “What’s with the balloons and the cake?” I was curious so why not ask?

“It’s my birthday” He was with a wide smile and I was completely shocked. Let’s just say I feel like I got shot to the moon since I didn’t know his birthday. I feel so stupid right now.

“Why does your expression say ‘I didn’t know’?” He was studying me. Haha, I wouldn’t be surprised if he killed me for forgetting his birthday. I must be like the worst girlfriend ever!

I gave a slight giggle of SHAME “Sorry, I really didn’t know…”

“It’s ok, I already knew that you had no clue what so ever” He smiled. “Sing me a happy birthday song and since tomorrow is Saturday we’ll be spending the whole day together”

“OK…” I smiled at him and sat at the table with him. “~Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear jerk face because you were born in a ZOO!~” I giggled at him while he looked at me with an irritated look plastered on his face. “Yaah do it right! I knew you would try and pull something off!”

“Ok ok sorry” I apologized as we giggled together and I sang him the song properly without adjusting the lyrics.

He then suddenly took out small wrapped box and looked at me “This is for you” and he gave a kind smile. I was a little confused because I shouldn’t be receiving any presents since it’s not my birthday. Right now it should be me giving something to him.

“For me? But it’s your birthday not mine” I stated.

“Just open it”

I grabbed the box, unwrapped it and opened it, just to see two silver necklaces which had a crown inside a ring, and on the ring it had a phrase carved , which was ‘Keep me in your heart’ I really wasn’t expecting him to do this, although I would have to admit I was really happy.

“I’ll wear the black one and you keep the gold one” He smiled and took the gold one. I lift my hair up and he placed the necklace on me “Thanks Geun Suk”

“Shut up or I’ll feel embarrassed!” He said raising his voice slightly. I just giggled and helped him put on his necklace too.

“So what exactly do you want to do tomorrow?” I asked him since I wanted to know. Honestly I wanted to go on a date with him, like go to the movies, theater or a musical. Go to the amusement park or maybe even take a stroll on the park.

“Stay at home lazily lying on the couch while watching movies with you” He said. Darn it, that wasn’t an option that was on my thoughts…

“Why? Can’t we go to the amusement park or the movies tomorrow, instead?” I begged him and he just smiled saying “OK, but only if it’s sunny tomorrow, if it rains… we stay HOME”

“Then I’ll quickly go check on the laptop what the weather will be tomorrow” I said smiling, while I directed myself to his room and he followed me. I went on the weather site and it said that tomorrow will be a clear sunny and hot day. “PERFECT!” I was happy.

“You do know that, that isn’t always accurate, right?”

“I know, but I have a distinct feeling that tomorrow is going to be a wonderful day” I said to him, smiling from cheek to cheek as I walked out of the room and went directly to the lounge to watch some TV.

The next day

I woke up at eight in the morning, walked down the stairs and looked out the window just to see rain “Great… this ” I complained, while Geun Suk put his arms around me and said “I guess we’ll stick to my plan”

“Tsk..” I hissed. “I guess I’ll go fetch a manga to read or something while you watch TV”

Geun Suk’s POV

When we woke up in the morning, Shin Hye quickly got up from bed and went downstairs, so I also got out of bed and followed her just to see that she was taking a peek from the window to see the weather.

“Great… this ” she complained, while I just smiled in victory. I put my arms around her shoulders and happily said “I guess we’ll stick to my plan”

“Tsk..” she hissed. “I guess I’ll go fetch a manga to read or something while you watch TV” she said while she walked to the other room slowly to go fetch her manga.

10 hours ago…

I quickly phoned Park Bom. “Hello?” she answered.

“Hey, Bom I wanted to ask you a favor”

“What is it?” she asked.

“You know those rain making machines that they do in movies… I need you to hire some guys to that for me”

“Why? You could do it yourself”

“Yeah, but Shin Hye might find it suspicious so just hire some guys and tell them to do it tomorrow morning at around seven o’clock for two hours at least”

“Why do you want to do that anyways?” She was curious.

“Because I just want to stay at home cozy with Shin Hye and not go out”

“Oh I see…” She giggled. “I’ll see what I can do”

“Thanks…” and I turned off the call.

10 hours after…

Shin Hye and I just sat on the sofa. She had her legs in the form of a Buddha style, while reading manga. And I was with my head lying on her thigh as I watched the drama ‘What’s with this family?’ that was recorded, for when I wanted to watch it.

“What you reading?” I asked her as I stuffed some chips in my mouth.

“My lovely Jerk”

“What’s it about?” I asked and she said “Oh… it’s about a girl that is forced to move back to Korea because her mother said so, and because her stupid brother couldn’t have girls in his dorm she was forced to live with his best friend who is a complete Jerk”

“Why does that story sound oddly familiar…?” I thought to myself. I can’t put my finger on it, but I’m sure that I know this.

“What happens in the end?” I asked her.

“I don’t know, I haven’t gotten there yet” she said and I continued watching the drama that was giving on TV.

After 6 hours of watching TV and me resting on her lap she suddenly sneezed and she ended up spitting on my face “Yaah, you want to die?!” I yelled at her.

“Sorry I didn’t notice your face” She giggled.

“You didn’t notice my face?!” I yelled playfully and pinched her cheeks really hard.

“Yaah! That hurts!” she complained from the pain so I let go and she started rubbing her cheeks from the pain.

 

********************************************************************************************************************

Hi My Lovely Readers!

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!

Please comment and subscribe that would really make me HAPPY!

And I would would like to thank my new subscribers....

********************************************************************************************************************