You Jerk!

My Lovely Jerk

 

Shin Hye’s POV

After a few hours passed of enjoying my time with Sunhwa and her family she suddenly asked me “So how’s it going between you and Geun Suk?”

“What do you mean, what's going on between us?”

“You know… any progress” She bumped her shoulder against mine while giving me a weird look.

“Look, we’re talking about me and that jerk, there is no such thing as a progress between us” I told her but then she just looked at me and said “So after all this time had passed, you’re telling me, you and him haven’t kissed even once?”

The moment she mentioned the word kiss, the juice that I had just sipped into my mouth had been thrown out and splattered all over Sunhwa’s face. Her parents stared for a second but then they just gave a chuckle and started giggling.

“Yaah! You’re so gross!” She complained. She grabbed some napkins and started wiping away the juice from her face.

“You girls never change” Her mother said giggling while she walked back into the house with her husband.

Sunhwa took a deep sigh and looked at me “Ok, putting aside the fact that you spat on my face. You guys kissed didn’t you?”

“No…” I diverted my eyes.

“You liar! Every time you lie you look sideways!” She told me. “Fine we kissed… but…”

“But, what?” She asked me with eyes of someone whose dying to know.

“But it was an accident” I explained to her.

“I bet you wish that it wasn’t an accident” She said, lifting her right eyebrow up. “Please, I would never wish for such a thing”

I then took a look at my watch and noticed that it was already seven o’clock so I looked at her and said my goodbye “Well, it’s about time I get home”

“Already?” She pouted.

“Yeah, already” I said to her. I walked into the house and went to the front door, changing my slippers and putting my shoes on. “Don’t forget to talk to your brother about what I asked you a while ago”

“I won’t forget” I said to her as I walked out of the house.

Geun Suk’s POV

After a few hours had passed after talking with my manager about the contract it was already something in the afternoon. I walked out of the room and when I looked sideways I noticed Park Bom sitting on the sofa near the door, having her head slightly sideways, sleeping.

What is she doing here? I thought she had already left but apparently she came back. She’s always sticking so close to me, when will she learn to let go?

I slightly shacked her shoulder, causing her to wake up from her sleep. When she opened her eyes she looked from one side to another and then looked at me “Did you finish talking to your manager? What time is it?”

“Yes and its already five o´clock” I said to her after looking at my watch. Seeing that she looked slightly tired I asked her “Do you want some coffee?”

“Yeah” she responded with her usual sweet smile. We walked out of the building and got into the car. After twenty minutes had passed I parked near the coffee shop that I regularly go to and we sat at the table that was outside the shop since it was a nice sunny day. While we waited for the lady to come and ask us. After five minutes had passed the lady appeared “Two black coffees” I said to her as she just smiled and went back into the coffee shop.

While the lady prepared the coffee I asked Park Bom “You should get yourself a boyfriend and stop sticking so close to me” Even doe I tell her this she won’t even listen to me, this wouldn’t be the first time I already told to get herself a guy that actually cares about her.

But then again she’s stubborn, so there is nothing I can do but to keep on telling her off.

“But I only want you oppa!” She told me and the lady appeared “Here are the coffees” She said with a smile while placing them on the table. After she left I looked at her and said “But I only see you as a sister and nothing more”

After I said that she started pouting. But I couldn’t do anything since it was the truth. After an hour and something of talking to each other she suddenly asked me “Can I eat at your place?”

“No” I quickly responded. Of course I don’t want her there, especially if there is a high possibility of Shin Hye being at home. What if I get caught?

“Why not? You’re hiding a girl there aren’t you” She suspected again. Seriously why does she keep on suspecting that I have a girl in my house, even though I really do. Girls instincts sure are scary”

“Fine, you can have dinner at my place” I gave in, but it was only to prove her wrong. We walked out of the coffee shop after I had paid for the coffees and got into the car. While I drove Park Bom asked me “What do you want for dinner, I’ll cook”

“Anything is fine” I said to her.

When I got to my house and parked the car I saw Shin Hye walking to my doorstep ready to insert the keys into the key lock. Stopping her from entering my place or even getting the chance to insert the key I ran towards her and grabbed her wrest. “What are you doing?” Shin Hye said with an irritated tone.

“Oppa! Why does she have your keys? Is she living with you?” Park Bom asked me all of a sudden after seeing Shin Hye with my house keys.

“ah…. No. Of course not” I said to her, giving Shin Hye the look of ‘Just go along with it’ and she responded “We don’t live with each other”

“Then why does she have your keys?” She asked me. “That’s because I dropped them by accident at the building, but she found them and came to give them back to me”

“Thank you for finding my keys and returning them to me” I gave a fake smile to Shin Hye while pushing her away.

“You're lucky she found your keys or how would you have been able to get into your own house?” She said to me with smile.

“Yeah, but luckily she found them” I said with a smile and the both of us went into my place.

Shin Hye’s POV

Argghhh! I can’t believe this! Its night time and it’s freaking getting cold and now he expects me to just wait outside. He’s such a jerk! I hope he gets shat on the head by a dove and run over by a gang of pigs! What am I supposed to do now? Maybe I should sleep at Sunhwa’s place. Yeah that’s right! That’s what I’ll do!

I grabbed my phone and called her but it sent me directly to voice mail. Damn it! What the heck is she doing at this hour! I guess sleeping at her place won’t do. Maybe oppa will let me sleep just this once at his place, so I called him and luckily he answered.

“What is it?”

“Oppa, can I sleep at your place just for today?” I asked him but he just responded “I already told you that girls are not allowed in my dorm, so it’s a no!” and he turned off the call. He’s such a useless brother! What the heck does Sunhwa see in him?

Since there wasn't anywhere I could go I just sat near the kitchen window, taking small peeks once in a while, while I froze my off and cursed that bastard to death!

Geun Suk’s POV

After Park Bom finished making the dinner I ate with her, but while I ate I kept looking out the window feeling guilty for having left her outside at this hour. I probably shouldn’t have done that but I also didn’t want Sunhwa to find out.

“I wonder if it’s cold outside…” I muttered. “Of course it’s cold outside, have you seen the time? That’s why I brought a jacket” She said to me with a smile.

“After this you need to leave” I said to her but she just smiled and said “But I still want to see a movie with you”

“You can’t!” I said to her. “Why not?”

“Because… because…. The TV is broken” I made up an excuse, but she suddenly left up and turned the TV on “What are you talking about? It’s working!”

“It is?” For a moment there I wished that that darn TV was actually broken. Shin Hye must be feeling cold… What if she catches a cold?

Park Bom then grabbed a movie from the shelf and inserted the cd in the movie player. I sat on the couch next to her and while the movie played I couldn’t seem to concentrate, because I’m too concerned with Shin Hye. Argghh! Why am I even worried she probably went to that Sunhwa friend of hers house. That’s right! She probably did exactly that!

After the movie finished I looked at her and said “It’s time for you to leave now” so she grabbed her bag. “Do you want me to give you a ride?” I asked her but she just said “No it’s ok” with a smile as she walked out of the house.

I then looked around outside to see if Shin Hye had really left, but in the end she hadn’t. She was sitting there on the grass, against the wall near the kitchen window, hugging herself and shivering. Feeling guilty I took out my jacket and put it over her “Are you cold?”

She looked at me with an angry expression and shot me a glare, giving me the jacket back “Of course I’m cold, you JERK!” and she stormed into the house and into her room.

Shin Hye’s POV

Once I walked into my room I slammed the door and jumped on to my bed, rolling myself in to the blankets which made me look like a swiss role. He’s such an idiot! Asking me if I’m cold as if he was actually concerned… Of course I was cold what kind of a dumb question was that?

I suddenly heard knocking on my door. “Go away!” I yelled at him but he just opened the door and came in. I should have locked it.

“Here is some tea so that you can get warmer” He said to me giving me a guilty expression. “I don’t want it” I said to him, but he didn’t listen to me and placed it on top of my desk and left.

Once he left I drank the tea he made me since I was cold. Acting like he cares, jeez. He would do a great actor. Oh wait he already acted in a drama, no wonder he´s so great in faking.

My stomach suddenly grumbled “What you’re hungry?” I talked to my stomach. I hadn’t eaten for a good while so of course I was hungry. I took a slight peek from my bedroom door to see if that jerk was anywhere near the kitchen or the living room, but luckily he wasn’t.

I tip toed to the kitchen and opened the fridge, but when I opened it I saw nothing that I could snack on. That girl must have used the rest of the ingredients when she made that meal for him. My stomach grumbled again but I just looked at it and sighed “Sorry, but looks like we won’t be eating…”

“There’s a packet of chips on the top cabinet” Geun Suk suddenly appeared behind me. “Thanks” I thanked him but not with a smile since I was angry and opened the cabinet door that he had pointed to. The chips were right at the top so I had to go on my toes to reach for it, but I couldn’t seem to even touch it, until Geun Suk suddenly appeared behind me and grabbed the chips with such ease.

Because he was so close to me my heart started to act weirdly and started pounding like crazy. Why does my heart react like this when he’s so close to me? I hate him yet why is my heart like this? Why the reaction? Maybe I’m just over thinking it… I’m probably catching a cold for being outside in the cold for a good while. That’s right it’s probably just a cold.

I grabbed the chips from his hands and just walked way. “What… no thank you?” He suddenly asked me. “You don’t need it” I said to him slamming the door.

Geun Suk’s POV

When I grabbed the chips for her she suddenly froze for a split second and I noticed that she looked small yet cute at the same time. She just grabbed the chips and left without even thanking me, but even though she didn’t thank me I just found it cute and chuckled. But even though I say that she’s cute that doesn’t mean that I like her.       

 

     *****************************************************************  

Did you enjoy it? Tell me if you did ^_^ I would really appreciate it.

Please Leave a comment and subscribe if you liked it :) that would really make me happy and motivate me ^_^

I apologize if there were any mistakes :/ I had just finished writting this like a while a go and it suddenly disappeared :(  

You should have seen my reaction I was like...

I had to rewrite this chapter as fast as I could :/

Sorry for the late chapter by the way... and I would like to thank my new subscriber ^_^

 

*******************************************************************