Rules

My Lovely Jerk

 

Shin Hye’s POV

Once Sunhwa had left I heard Geun Suk’s voice “You’re friend has quite the imagination” I turned around and he had a smirk across his retarded face. He heard everything? “Is that your new hobby? Overhearing other people’s conversations?”

“Please you’re voice travels. I could hear it even if I lived in China” He denied it and entered back into the house. He’s good at lying. I just followed him into the house and directed myself to my room when suddenly his hand was over my shoulder. “Where are you going?” He asked me. He dragged me to the table and forced me to sit down. He slammed a piece a paper and a pen on the table and sat in front of me.

“What is this?” I asked him out of curiosity, while lifting an eyebrow.

“The rules of the house” He said with a serious expression. Question is why do I have to write it? Can’t he just type on to a computer and print? Besides if I was happy to get out of school, it was because I didn’t have to write anymore stuff, wake up early in the morning, listen to teachers and even read any books that were boring. But ever since I came here he has made me wake up early, made me do stuff early in the morning plus now he’s making me waste my precious energy to write some lousy rules. “What if I don’t write it?”

“Then I’ll kick you out” He said it so simply and with a non-caring expression, while doing the finger jester. I’m even starting to wonder if he has a heart.

“Fine” I gave in. “So what are the rules?”

Hardly did I pick up the pen he started telling me the rules by order. And he was telling them fast to, I couldn’t even keep up. “Yaah! Will you slow down?! I’m not a machine!” I complained but he just looked at me with an irritated expression and asked “Are you dumb? Can’t you even keep up with some simple instructions? Just keep writing and don’t complain!”

I swear I felt a vain pop out of my head and I was ready to stab him in the eye, with that stupid pen. After five minutes I finished writing down the so called ‘rules of the house’

“Read it to me. To make sure you wrote everything” He told me so I grabbed the paper and started reading it out loud.

“Rules of the house:

1º - Park Shin Hye is prohibited to enter into Jang Geun Suk’s bedroom;

2º - Park Shin Hye is not allowed to touch Jaen Geun Suk’s personal belongings;

3º - Park Shin Hye is not allowed to bring any friends over to the house;

4º - Park Shin Hye, be it for whatever reason, cannot disturb Jang Geun Suk while he is sleeping;

5º - When we are out of the house, Park Shin Hye cannot speak to Jang Geun Suk;

6º - Park Shin Hye must keep her distance from Jang Geun Suk, when out of the house;

7º - Park Shin Hye cannot mention the name ‘Jang Geun Suk’ to any of her friends;

8º - Park Shin Hye cannot tell any of her friends that she is living with Jang Geun Suk;

9º - Jang Geun Suk has the authorization to change any of the rules above according to the situation/circumstances.”

“Good now sign the paper at the bottom” He said to me but then I looked at him and said “What do we do about rules number 3, 7 and 8, I already did all of those with Sunhwa”

“The rules will only take effect once you sign your name on it” He told me.

“Oh, Ok” I said to him and signed the paper at the bottom. Once I did that he gave me a smirk and hanged the rules on the fridge with a sticker. I then looked at him and asked “Can you borrow me your pc now?”

“Why?” He asked.

“I’m looking for a university to apply for” I explained to him. He just looked at me with a smile and said “I’m not borrowing it” and he turned his back and left, going up the stairs.

He’s such an ! Does it cost him that much to borrow me his stupid laptop. I then thought about what I could say to change his mind. And that’s when it hit me.

“If you let me borrow you’re pc, I’ll be able to apply for a university. If I apply for a university, I’ll be able to get in and I’ll be able to get a Part-time Job/ Job, and if I get a job I move out of your house” I said to him with a smile. The moment I said that I triggered something in him, because he stopped walking up the stairs. He turned around with a smile on his face and said “I’ll borrow it to you in a minute”

And in less than a minute he passed his pc to me. I guess he was happy to hear the words ‘move out’

Geun Suk’s POV

Once I heard the word ‘move out’ I stopped in time and turned to look at her. “I’ll borrow it to you in a minute” I said to her. I ran up the stairs, entered my bedroom and grabbed my pc. I walked down and gave it to her. I walked back upstairs and started playing with my piano and other musical instruments, thinking of what new song to write.

But nothing was really coming to me. The only lyrics that were in my head were, happy words about her leaving and about how much of an idiot she is. So out of fun I grabbed my guitar and started singing really loud.   

               You’re an idiot you wild goose!            

It’s a wonder that you still know how to breathe.

You think you are all mighty but all you are

Is just a crazy goose!

Oh.. ooh…oh…oh

If I never see your face again,

I don’t mind.   

It’s too late and I can’t wait for you to be gone!

You’re a spineless pathetic girl,

                                                                                                And you haven’t got a clue!       

Shin Hye’s POV

While I was searching for some good universities I suddenly heard piano noises. But then it went quiet so I tried concentrating again and I actually found a good university, named “LM University”, so I started filling in information about me and all to the university, and as I was filling in I suddenly heard him playing the guitar now, but this time he was singing. God he’s irritating! Although his voice sounded nice the lyrics didn’t please me at ALL!

“Yaah! Geun Suk, I know you hate me! But stop singing that stupid song!” I yelled at him from downstairs but he just ignored me and kept singing it over and over again. I sent the information about me to LM University. And ran up the stairs. I knocked on his bedroom door and he opened it.

“Will you stop singing?” I asked him, but he just smiled and asked “Why? Does it irritate you?” For him to ask me if it irritates me, he seems to at least have some consideration, so I asked him nicely “It does irritate me, so could you stop?”

“No!” He said with a serious expression and slammed the door on my face. And here I thought he was going to have some consideration about me and shut up. But I take that back, he has no consideration what so ever! I stormed down stairs and called oppa.

“Yaah! Aren’t you rich?! Can’t you just get me an apartment?!” I yelled at him.

“Why are you asking this all of a sudden?” He asked me.

“I can’t live with him! He’s annoying and not to mention a ERT!” I told him but he just replied saying “Sis…”

“What?” I asked him but he just quickly said “Live with it!” and turned off the call. Seriously no wonder these two are best friends! One doesn’t listen to me and shuts the door on me and the other also doesn’t listen and turns off the call on me!

I then thought that maybe if umma knew where I was living maybe she would tell oppa to make me live somewhere else, so I quickly called umma.

“Oh sweetie! How’s it going in Korea?” She asked me with a really sweet voice. Seriously she kicks me out of the country and now she goes all sweet on me? What kind of an umma is she?

“It’s a living hell! Because I can’t live with oppa he made me live with his jerk of a friend!” I told her and she quickly asked calmly “You’re living with his friend?” like it was something normal to live with a guy.

“Umma can’t you ask oppa to get me an apartment?” I asked her.

“Have you asked you’re brother?” She asked, and I quickly answered “I asked him but he said no”

“Well if he said no then live with it!” She said through the phone and turned it off in a go. I just looked at my phone dumbfounded while the words ‘Live with it!’ repeated over and over again as if it was a scratched cd, playing on a player. Now I know who oppa takes up from. Like mother, like son.

Geun Suk’s POV

While I was playing around with the guitar, my phone rang so I quickly answered it.

“Yoboseyo?(Hello?)”

“Geun Suk! Are you happy to hear my voice?”

“What do you want?” I asked her, annoyed.

“I’m right in front of your house!” She said to me, happily. I quickly turned off the call and ran downstairs.

Shin Hye’s POV

I suddenly heard the doorbell ring and just when I was about to open the door Geun Suk came running down the stairs stopping me on time from opening it.

 

*******************************************************************************************

Who could be at the door? Well you'll know on the next chapter xD

Sorry for the short chapter :/

By the way did you enjoy the chapter? Tell me if you did ~_^ Don't be afraid to subscribe or comment ^_^

I don't bite ^_^ or... maybe I do XD Just kidding!

Did you miss me? My dad got me a charger this morning and I was so happy about it. :D

By the way I'd like to thank my new subscribers....

********************************************************************************************