Henry admits...

My Lovely Jerk

 

Geun Suk’s POV

I was in the music room, playing some chords and trying to write some lyrics when Park Bom suddenly popped out of nowhere. She was leaning against the corner of the door “What are you doing?”

“Trying to write some lyrics…” I said to her as I kept looking at the music sheets and playing some notes on the guitar.

“But it’s already late at night isn’t it best to go home?”

“I’ll just stay a few more minutes…” I said to her, but she just jumped next to me and started pulling on my arm.

“Go home already… you also need to rest!” She pulled me from my chair and started dragging me out of the music room.

“Let’s go have some coffee, before you go home” she suggested.

“Fine”

The both of us went to a coffee machine that was near the music room and we sat down on the small lined sofa that was against the wall of the corridor.

“Why are you also so here?” I asked her since it was already eight o’clock at night.

“I had dance rehearsal, but since I didn’t catch the moves properly I stayed a little bit more to get them right”

“Seems tiring” I sipped on my black coffee.

“I am tired” She gave a faint smile.

“Do you want me to take you home?” I offered, since it was already dark.

“No, I’ll be fine. I’ll just take a cab home” she smiled and left.

So I also left and went back home.

Park Bom’s POV

I walking through the corridor, ready to go home. But then I saw that the lights in the music room were still on, so out of curiosity I went to check who it was. I leaned against the door and saw that Geun Suk was still working on his music “What are you doing?”

“Trying to write some lyrics…” he responded while he kept looking at the music sheets and playing some notes on the guitar.

“But it’s already late at night isn’t it best to go home?” I was worried, since he also needs to sleep properly.

“I’ll just stay a few more minutes…” he said to me, but since I’m stubborn and I don’t want him exhausting himself I just jumped next to him and started pulling on his arm.

“Go home already… you also need to rest!” I pulled him out of his chair and started dragging him out of the music room. Besides… Shin Hye is probably waiting for him to go home. I really need to tell her the truth and this idiot really needs to be more honest with himself.

“Let’s go have some coffee, before you go home” I suggested.

“Fine”

The both of us went to a coffee machine that was near the music room and we sat down on the small lined sofa that was against the wall of the corridor.

“Why are you also so here?” He asked me since it was already eight o’clock at night.

“I had dance rehearsal, but since I didn’t catch the moves properly I stayed a little bit more to get them right” I explained.

“Seems tiring” He sipped on my black coffee.

“I am tired” I gave a weak smile, since I really was tired and practically every inch of my body ached from all the moving around. The muscle pains were killing me.

“Do you want me to take you home?” He offered.

 “No, I’ll be fine. I’ll just take a cab home” I smiled. I’m going to stop this relationship he started, it just doesn’t seem right.

So I got up from the sofa and lift. While I was walking down the corridor Nicole suddenly appeared “What do you want?”

“Is he the one you like?” She asked me.

“Who?”

“Geun Suk” She gave me a conniving smile. I know that smile of hers very well. Once she sees something that I really like she tries to snatch it away from me, she has done this since high school which was when we first met. If I had to say who she was... it would be... my frenemie! In other words she's a sligh fox.

“Don’t even dare get close to him” I warned her.

“Why? Afraid I’ll snatch him?” She threw a cocky smirk at me.

“Tsk” I hissed “The problem isn’t snatching him away. But I just don’t want you coming near him” I threw her a glare as I smiled at her.

She just went against my shoulder and I grabbed her arm “I’m just warning don’t make me get pissed off with you later on. I didn’t really care when you snatched everything I liked when I was in high school but if you miss with this one, I won’t be as diligent as I was”

“Sorry, you already know me, my body as a mind of its own” she pulled my hand away and walked away from me. He doesn’t like me back, but I just hope she doesn’t get in between those two.

Geun Suk’s POV

When I arrived home, I changed my shoes to slippers and the lights I noticed someone sleeping on the couch. Don’t tell me Henry gave her room back and decided to sleep on the couch?

I walked slowly to see who it was, just to see Shin Hye sleeping there soundly. I just gave a slight giggle. “I should have known you would try and avoid sleeping next to me” I mumbled in a really low tone.

I went next to her and picked her up slowly and softly in my arms, trying not to wake her up. I went upstairs, to my bedroom and laid her carefully on to the bed. I quickly changed into my pajamas, turned off the lights and I planted myself next to her.

In the next morning I woke up having her hugging me and having her head sleeping on the chest. I just smiled at the sight.

When she woke up and realized she was sleeping with me, she was about to scream but I stopped her just in time, having my hand covering . She took my hand away from and angrily yelled “Yaah! WHY THE HELL AM I SLEEPING IN YOUR BED?! I CLEARLY REMEMBER SLEEPING ON THE COUCH!”

I covered my ears while she yelled. “Yaah! It’s early in the morning! Don’t go destroying my eardrums!”

“It was you that brought me up here wasn’t it?!” She was angry. I just smiled and looked sideways.

“SO IT WAS YOU?! AND YOU STILL DARE TO SMILE?!” She yelled and started slapping my shoulders and hitting me. But I just giggled even though she was beating me up “ok, ok! Sorry!” I apologized and she stopped hitting me.

“I’ll be sleeping on the couch until he goes” She said to me, but I just looked at her and said “Did you forget the fact that you had to do whatever I wanted? Sleeping by my side is one of them”

“You have a girlfriend! I shouldn’t be sleeping next to you!” and she stormed out of my bedroom. “She’s so cute when she gets angry” I mumbled.

Shin Hye’s POV

“I can’t believe this! He is such a god damn ert! Doesn’t he use his brain?! How could he want me sleeping next to him when he clearly has a girlfriend?!” I thought to myself as I chopped some vegetables and started preparing breakfast for the both of them.

But… I didn’t hate sleeping next to him. God I hate the fact that I like such and like him! How did I come to like such a ert like him? I really feel like throwing myself in to the sea and get eaten by a shark.

Anyways since it’s the weekend I should have some fun with Henry and get that out of my head. Henry came out of his bedroom slowly rubbing his eyes and walking towards the kitchen and sitting on the chair.

“Breakfast is ready so you can start eating” I smiled and passed him his chop sticks along with his bowl of rice. I grabbed another two bowls and chopsticks and placed Geun Suk’s next to mine while I sat next to Henry.

“Wooah… your cooking is always the best” Henry complemented me. I just smiled happily until Geun Suk came down and looked at me “What?” I asked.

“Move to the other chair” He ordered me. “Why?”

“Because I said so” He said to me and in the end Geun Suk was sitting in between Henry and I “Shin Hye do you want to go to the amusement park today?” Henry invited me.

“Sure, I wanted to get out of the house anyways” I smiled.

“I’m also coming” Geun Suk suddenly intervened. “No you don’t” I didn’t want him to come.

“Yes I do” He smiled.

I just finished eating my rice and went upstairs to get changed, since we were going out, unfortunately the three of us.

Geun Suk’s POV

While Shin Hye went upstairs I looked at Henry who was watching her go up the stairs with a smile, which made me curious “Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure”

“What exactly is your relationship with Shin Hye?” I asked him.

“She’s my friend, even though I like her more than just a friend” He was honest. But Shin Hye doesn’t like him back does she? I better keep these two away from each other.

“What about you?” He suddenly asked me.

“Me? Our relationship is complicated” I said to him.

“Well I don’t know what to do but I plan to confess to her before I leave” He patted me on the shoulder smiling and went into his room to get changed. He plans to confess?! Now I really need to keep Shin Hye and him separated.

I also went upstairs to get changed and when I opened the door she was in her bra, trying to put her shirt on. “Yaah!” She noticed me and threw a pillow to my face, quickly adjusting her shirt.

“You didn’t see anything did you?” She asked.

“No, I didn’t see anything” I lied. I clearly saw….

She ran out of the room and I got changed.

Shin Hye’s POV

While I was trying to put my shirt on, I looked in the mirror and saw Geun Suk in the room. I turned around and yelled “Yaah!” I quickly threw a pillow towards his face and adjusted my shirt, hoping that he didn’t get to see anything “You didn’t see anything did you?”

“No, I didn’t see anything”

I ran out of the room feeling really embarrassed. I really hope he didn’t see anything because right now I feel like dying just by the thought that he might have. God please tell me that he didn’t lie when he said that he didn’t see anything!

 

 


********************************************************************************************

Hi My lovely Reader!

Since I was going through a dilemma on rather I should or shouldn't have them have an intimate moment.

I had decided to create a poll and leave it to you great readers to decide. And apparently there were more votes on 'yes!'

So I'll be more than happy to announce that you can look forward to an intimate GeunShin moment ^_^

Thank you so much for supporting me so far and I hope you like this chapter.

Oh... and don't forget to comment and subscribe :P I love you guys so much!

Oh and I would like to thank my new upvoter...

*********************************************************************************************