Henry goes back

My Lovely Jerk

 

I went into the kitchen to cook some food and when I sat the table out, Henry walked out of my bedroom with his luggage.

“Food is ready” I smiled.

Geun Suk then entered the house and looked at me. Seeing that the food was already on the table, him and Henry sat at the table and started eating.

“What time do you have to be at the airport?” I asked him.

“In an hour and a half, so I’ll be going right after I eat” Henry said to me.

“Geun Suk, can you give us a ride to the airport?” I asked him.

“Sure” He agreed.

I just smiled at Henry and kept eating the food that I had made. Once we all finished eating. I grabbed my bag and the two of us got into Geun Suk’s car.

When we arrived Henry grabbed his luggage and I got out of the car with him. I then looked through the window door and said to Geun Suk “Wait here for a bit, while I go say my goodbye”

I walked with Henry to the airport and while we waited for Henry’s flight to get called, he suddenly looked at me and said nervously “Shin Hye, before I leave I have something to tell you”

“Why do you look so nervous? Just tell me” I gave a small pat on his arm, along with a smile.

“Actually, Shin Hye it might sound shocking and surprising what I’m about to say, so listen carefully” He was acting weird.

“What could you possibly have to say that would be so surprising?” I smiled.

Henry suddenly grabbed both of my shoulders, looking at me, directly into my eyes, with words trying to come out of his mouth.

“Just say it already! You’re making me nervous…” I said to him.

“I LIKE YOU!” He yelled those words to me and my mind completely went into a shutdown state.

“Wow… That really was surprising, I don’t know what to say” I said to him. And just like the captain in the titanic I did not see that coming. That was literally surprising. He’s one of my best friends and now I really don’t know what to say.

“How about giving me an answer” He suggested. That’s a BAD suggestion! What am I supposed to say?! What to do! OTOKE!

“I’m sorry Henry, but I only see you as a friend” I reject him. “I really am sorry”

And just like that, out of the blue he started laughing his off. What the hell just happened? Don’t tell me that he completely broken down mentally? What have I done to my friend?!

“Henry?” I called his name and he looked at me with tears coming out of his eyes from laughter. OH My God maybe I really did brake him down! Should I take him to the hospital?

“HAHAHA… you actually believed it? Hahaha I just wanted to see your reaction!” He spoke in between his laughter.

“Yaah! I thought you were serious! I actually thought I was going to lose a friend!” I yelled at him.

“HHAHA! YOU ARE THE ONE THAT BELIEVED ME!” He was still laughing. “Flight 789……” His flight was mentioned.

“I guess it’s time to leave” He smiled.

“Bye” I gave him a hug and he turned his back and left.

Geun Suk’s POV

I waited for a bit in the car, but then I thought “Why should I wait?”  So I got out of the car and went to them and when I put foot in the airport and found them, I suddenly saw Henry confessing to Shin Hye.

Henry grabbed both of her shoulders, looked at her and yelled “I LIKE YOU!”

I didn’t want to hear Shin Hye’s answer so I just went back into the car. I sat in the car and yet even though I turned my back not to hear the answer I really want to know what she said.

Shin Hye suddenly came back into the car.

“As he left?” I asked her.

“Yeah” She responded and I started driving back home.

“What did you say to him?” I was curious.

“Say what?”

“Didn’t he confess to you?” I asked her.

“Yeah, he did… Wait! You eavesdropped didn’t you?” She looked at me suspiciously.

“No!” I denied it.

“Then how did you know he had confessed to me?” She lifted her eyebrow. I need to come up with an excuse. Uhmmmn… ah

“I needed to pee so I quickly went to the bathroom and on my way there I overheard” I made up an excuse.

“Really?” She was still suspicious.

“A man also has the right to pee you know!” I yelled at her as I concentrated on the road.

“Okok… anyways even if he confessed I rejected him but then he started laughing and told me he was only joking” I explained to him.

“Is that so…” I’m guessing he only said he was joking because he didn’t want to lose her as a friend…

Shin Hye’s POV

35 minutes later (Arrived home)

“Let’s go to sleep, I’m tired” Geun Suk suddenly put his arm around me turning towards the stairs. So, I took his arm off of me “I’m not sleeping upstairs! Now that Henry went back, I have my bedroom”

“So…” Geun Suk looked at me.

“So... now I don’t need to sleep with you any longer” I gave him a smile and went into my bedroom. I flopped on to my bed and entered my sleep chamber.

Nobody’s POV

“I should have made Henry stay longer… at least she would be sleeping next to me” Geun Suk mumbled to himself as he went into his bedroom to get some sleep.

In the next morning when she woke up she prepared breakfast. Geun Suk yawning from tiredness sits at the table eating his breakfast.

“Can you give a ride to the mall?” She asked him.

“Why?” He asked

“There is going to be a party at LM university and I need to wear a formal dress, I don’t own such a thing in my closet so I need to go buy one” She explained.

“But don’t you have classes today?” He asked her.

“No, since the school is going to prepare for the party every student has the day off” she smiled.

“Then I’ll help you choose the dress, since I’m free today too” He smiled. He then looked at her from head to toe and said “Why are you wearing yesterday’s clothing?”

“Because my pajamas were in your bedroom, now if you don’t mind while you have breakfast I have to go upstairs and change… Oh and when I come back from the party I’ll be moving my clothing back into my bedroom”

After Shin Hye changed and Geun Suk went to change after her, the both of them went to the mall.

“Let’s go in here” Geun Suk pointed at the clothing store.

“Ok…” Shin Hye entered the store seeing so many beautiful dresses. She then looked at the price tag of the pretty dress and she suddenly could see her eye balls rolling on the floor. She pushed Geun Suk’s jacket slightly and whispered “Yaah! This place is expensive let’s go somewhere else. I can’t afford this!”

“It’s ok, I’ll pay for the dress” He said to her smiling. He then picked different dresses and gave it to her “Here, try these”

She went into the changing curtain and when she came out Geun Suk sent her back in feeling displeased with the look, she came out again and he shook his head from side to side.

After trying a few dresses she came out with another one and he said “Try another one”

“Yaah! This is already the fifth dress!” She yelled at him and went back into the curtain to change. She didn’t even say a word because she had a feeling he would be sending her back in to change.

But this time he smiled. “Ok we have gotten you the dress time to buy you some shoes and get your hair and makeup done”

“I thought you said you were only going to buy the dress”

“Well consider this a donation to the poor foundation” He smirked and paid the lady for the dress.

“Tsk… cocky little…” I mumbled following him to the shoe store. We spent from morning till the end of the afternoon trying to get me ready for the party.

 

************************************************************************************

Hi! MY LOVELY READERS ^_^

I've dubble updated :D I hope you enjoyed it :D

Please comment and subscribe *^_^*

And I would like to thank my new subscriber...