Chapter 2

Nobody But Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yuri-ah, Fany and I need to talk to you about something. I'll wait for the both of you upstairs in Fany's room.” Hyoyeon finished off and winked at the eye-smiling girl. Tiffany nodded and handed Sunny the bowl of porridge before grabbing Yuri's hand and dragged her upstairs. Yuri could only sigh and pray for her life. 

Sunny was flabbergasted and was at a loss. She didn't want to go anywhere near Sooyoung but at the same time; she knew that the younger girl needed something in her stomach before she could take the medication. Seohyun looked at her pleadingly and lifted the towel in her hands, signaling that she needed help.

“Aish. Miyoung, you owe me big time.” Sunny cursed and walked towards the couch while muttering other incoherent words while Seohyun giggled at Sunny's behaviour. “Sunny-unnie, do you need help?” Yoona asked softly and walked towards them while Taeyeon just stared at her back with a blank gaze, she no longer knew what to do. 

“Y-Yeah, sure. Thanks, Yoona.” Sunny answered and walked to the kitchen to get a drink, to calm her racing heart. “It's okay. I got it; you don't have to trouble yourself.” Taeyeon grabbed the bowl and placed the towel on Sooyoung's forehead before helping the younger girl to sit up straight to eat. 

At the point in time, Yoona never felt more like an outcast before. She was never treated this way. Not even the icy cold Jessica had did something like this in the past. 

“Taeyeon-unnie. Why are you being so mean to me?” Yoona cried out in desperation, she couldn't take it anymore. It was just too much for her take right now. “Are you sure you don't know why?” Taeyeon slammed the bowl on the table and turned to the doe-eyed girl, the look on the face literally screamed madness and anger. 

Sooyoung woke up fully and struggled to stand up, the maknae was supporting her weak body. 

“Girls, lower down. “ Sooyoung managed to force out before coughing furiously. 

Sunny came running into the living room where she sensed the tension in the atmosphere. Signaling Seohyun to bring Taeyeon somewhere else, she walked to Yoona's side slowly. “Taeyeon-ah, back off. Calm yourself.” Sunny walked towards Taeyeon and faced her, rubbing her arms soothingly. 

“No. Sunny-unnie. If you don't mind, I want Taeyeon-unnie to tell me why.” Yoona said seriously although her voice was already cracking and it gave her true emotions away. 

“Yoo---”

“Please, unnie.” Yoona pleaded and nodded to assure Sunny that she was ready for whatever was coming her way from Taeyeon right now. 

 

 

“The both of you said you needed to talk to me about something but why do I feel like my doomsday is already here?” Yuri whispered, crossing her legs on the bed as she hugged her plushie nervously. 

Hyoyeon and Tiffany were just staring at the younger girl, not knowing how to bring up the subject without making it sound like a scolding. “A-Ahem. Yul, you remember coming back home drunk last night right? Okay well, this morning at about 2.30?” Hyoyeon asked and sat down on the bed. 

Yuri pulled Tiffany next to her and answered, “Yeah.” The American girl beamed her eyesmile and sat next to Yuri, patting her thighs for the tanned monkey to lay her head on her lap. Caressing her ombre locks, Yuri waited for Hyoyeon to speak again. 

“When you're drunk, we have to clean you up. Which means undressing you and putting on for your pajamas right?” Hyoyeon just looked ridiculous now. It sounded as if she was talking to a little kid, explaining the details very slowly. 

“Uh huh.”

The black pearl wasn't even paying attention anymore; she was busy playing with Tiffany's fingers and wristband like a kindergarten child. Something as small as a ring or a wristband was enough to entertain Yuri.

“And undressing you means we look at almost every part of you right?” Hyoyeon started to blush, the way she tried to explain just made it more awkward for the three of them. “Aish! Yuwree, please don't get worked up when we tell you this. We'll help you and no matter what, I'm here for you. Promise Umma you won't get angry or anything?” Tiffany coaxed as she massaged Yuri's scalp gently.

“Promise.” Yuri pouted and pulled Tiffany's hand, once again playing with the ring and wristband. “The thing is, Yuwree-ah. Last night when Hyoyeonie was taking off your pants, she saw something on your right ankle and well, it looks pretty fresh to us.” Tiffany stopped after she felt Yuri's body tense up and grip her hand tightly. 

“Yes, I'm sorry…” Yuri mumbled and turned to face Tiffany's stomach, hiding her tears from both but failed as they saw her heaving shoulders. “Shhhh....... Shhh.... Yul, it's okay. We just want one thing from you.” Hyoyeon patted her back and slowly turned her to lie on her back before handing her the plushie. 

“What is it?” Yuri pouted and hugged Tiffany's hand tighter, feeling a bit nervous and afraid. “Honey, we got you. Don't be scared, all right? Don't try to hide it from me either, I can tell by the way you hold my hands. Yuwree-ah, we just want you to share with us the pain. Don't go through it alone anymore. Do you know how much it hurts me? To see you hurting yourself because of Yoona?”

Tiffany's tears were threatening to spill as she questioned the black pearl, finally letting her emotions overtake her mind. Hyoyeon looked at her fingers, she could feel what Tiffany was feeling too. Thinking back, Yuri had never told anyone of them about their problems. Even if she wasn't in a good mood, she would just smile and assure them th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter