Chapter 28

Nobody But Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung held onto Sunny’s hand tightly, the two of them walking towards the gates of the zoo. Sooyoung wasn’t a fan of these places but Sunny was dying to go and see the new animals that had been brought in. She hasn’t been spending enough time with Sunny lately so she’d do almost anything to make it up to her; it’s not like she could ever make it up to Sunny enough for the past.

“Are you sure you want to come here?” Sunny cocked an eyebrow teasingly, knowing her girlfriend was not a fan of the zoo. She nudged Sooyoung gently, “we can always go walk our dogs or something, y’know.”

“Nah… you wanted to come to the zoo.”

Sunny was temporarily paralysed at the sight of sincerity in Sooyoung’s eyes; Sooyoung was genuinely putting Sunny’s wants and needs over her own. She couldn’t stop staring at her girlfriend in awe, realising just how much Sooyoung had changed since Sunny first fell for her. She could tell this story to her uncle and he wouldn't even begin to believe her; Sooyoung was not pegged as passionate, she was more of a naive lover. 

“Babe,” Sooyoung brushed the stray strands of hair away from Sunny’s face and frowned worriedly, “what’s wrong? You’re zoning so often nowadays.”

Blushing at the tenderness she was receiving from her girlfriend, Sunny wrapped her arms around Sooyoung’s waist and rested her head against Sooyoung’s chest; the rapid beating of Sooyoung’s heart always made her feel all fluttery inside. Sooyoung was taken aback at the bold gesture, still not used to Sunny's sudden outbursts of affection; she still returned the embrace nevertheless, it was a joy to be wanted like that.

Sooyoung ran her fingers through Sunny’s newly-dyed hair and smiled, “you being blonde is still so damn hot.”

Sunny smacked Sooyoung's chest shyly and broke the hug, walking way ahead of her girlfriend or else she was going to blush even more. She didn't take any of her members at their word when they revealed that Sooyoung knew how to make people blush purposefully till their date at Namsan Tower the last time. She couldn't help but sigh in glee, feeling as if she was finally receiving the happiness she was trying to find all this time.

“Hey…” Sooyoung slid her hand into Sunny’s and smiled down at her, “we’re supposed to walk together, remember?”

Sooyoung just pulled her girlfriend with her, ignoring the looks of suspicion and shock from the passer-bys looking at the well-disguised couple. She couldn’t hide the bashfulness she was feeling though, knowing that Sunny was probably wondering what in the world has gotten into her. She has never been that bold before and this was one of the first times, especially in a crowded area. The amusement park wasn't counted because no one would be able to tell.

“Which exhibit do you want to go to first, baby?” Sooyoung asked, using her tall frame to look at the map instead of pushing her way past the crowd. Sunny shook her head and tugged her girlfriend towards her, “let’s just go from start to end so we can see all of them and go to the River Safari at night.”

At the slightest mention of the River Safari, Sooyoung's eyes brightened and they were the brightest Sunny had seen all day. She always wanted to go on a River Safari when it first came out but there was no chance to do so, since they had schedules in and out of the country. Furthermore, Sooyoung didn't want to go alone and she wanted to bring her significant other with her as a date - now that they were here, they should be making the most out of this chance.

Sunny tightened her hold on Sooyoung’s hand when she saw people starting to check her girlfriend – who was disguised as a tall guy – out rather shamelessly. She growled and started to pull Sooyoung with her in a fit of anger, purposefully making sure they knew that the tall boyfriend was taken. Sooyoung couldn't hide her shock at Sunny's sudden change in mood though she did have an inkling why Sunny was behaving so.

“Baby, stop pulling me. You’re passing by so many nice exhibits!” Sooyoung whined and tugged back at her girlfriend’s grip. She grabbed Sunny’s shoulders and turned her so they could stand face-to-face. “Stop being jealous, okay? I’m all yours, and I’m holding your hand. They can’t steal me from you.”

Unable to control herself from Sooyoung’s insane aura, Sunny grabbed Sooyoung’s face as she tiptoed, their lips clashing full force as everyone watched upon them. Sooyoung was disguised well enough to make sure no one could tell who she was and Sunny was wearing clothes that wouldn't sit the typical Lee Sunkyu that everyone knew so it wasn't so easy to tell who they were.

Sooyoung was too happy to stop. 

Sunny broke the kiss after a while, not wanting to ahead of herself here or the news will break out sooner or later. She held her girlfriend's hand tightly and made sure Sooyoung wasn't too lost in her own ideas and fantasies. To her surprise, Sooyoung was still staring at her with that goofy smile; the twinkle in her eyes telling Sunny that she was imagining a lot more than just that kiss they had a while ago.

“Come on, baby,” Sooyoung mumbled and leaned closer to her girlfriend, pouting like a child now, “can we please go to the toilet for a short while?”

Sunny narrowed her eyes into slits; there was something really off about the tone Sooyoung was using. She wondered if she was just imagining things, but Sooyoung's pupils seemed to have dilated by quite a bit. For petes' sake, Sooyoung's arms had goosebumps all over them by now. Sunny didn't have to be a genius to know what exactly Sooyoung was thinking about. Swallowing down her unnecessary nerves, Sunny pulled Sooyoung into a corner with her.

It was a blind spot. 

Pressing her body against Sooyoung's, Sunny rested her palms on either side of the wall and stared into her girlfriend's beautiful eyes. 

“Sooyoung, would you like to go somewhere else for a date?”  

“W-Where?”

Sunny almost revealed a smirk of her own when she saw Sooyoung press a hand on Sunny’s abs, trying to prevent the shorter woman from coming even closer. Sooyoung was always fond of having lots of skinship but when she started to deny; it also meant that it was her breaking point regarding the heat gathering in her body. Sunny knew how to play the push and pull game with her... it always made their y time much longer and hotter too. 

Sunny nipped onto Sooyoung’s earlobe and it softly, “shall we go to the hotel?”  

Oh, hell yes.

 

*

 

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter