Chapter 5

Nobody But Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tae-Tae! Shall we go shopping tonight?” Tiffany asked happily, clinging onto the shorter girl's arm as she pouted cutely.

Yuri and Yoona were just watching the two quietly while enjoying their popcorn. The 4 of them were in the midst of watching a movie when Tiffany and Taeyeon blocked their view so the twins decided to focus on TaeNy instead. 

“Isn't Nichkhun planning to bring you out tonight?” Taeyeon asked as formed an 'o' shape. “He bailed on me again. Whatever, he's making me angry. Let's go out tonight! Please~” Tiffany brought her fists together and pleaded Taeyeon again. 

Yoona gave Yuri ribs a nudge, “Yah, let's leave the both of them.” “Alright. Quietly.” Yuri smiled and carefully swung her legs off the couch, crouching as she crawled back to the room she now shared with Yoona. 

After the incident with Kyungho, the girls decided that it was time for a change of roommates. 

Jessica - Hyoyeon 

Yuri - Yoona 

Taeyeon - Tiffany 

Sooyoung - Sunny - Seohyun

Sunny still hadn't softened towards the shikshin and Seohyun was glad to be there to relieve tension. God knows what might happen during the night if Sunny is left with Sooyoung alone in the room.

Yoona crouched next to Yuri and gestured for the older girl to go first but pouted when Yuri shook her head furiously. She beckoned the younger girl to come closer as she wiggled her finger. “Ladies first.” Yuri whispered huskily and chuckled when Yoona slapped her arms shyly, hastily crawling first before any form of teasing could come into play. 

Jessica stepped out of her room to get a drink when she stopped abruptly, looking at the two long-legged girls crawling on the floor with Yoona in front of Yuri. “What are you doing?” She asked curiously and crouched next to Yuri. “Sneaking away from Taeng and Fany. They're having their time in the living room and we intend to give them some well-deserved privacy. Sica, what are you doing?” Yuri beamed a smile and asked. 

“I'm looking through our album sales on my laptop.” Jessica smiled back and patted Yuri's cheek playfully, pinching it hard afterwards. 

“Yul!”

Yuri and Jessica turned towards the direction the voice was coming from and as if on cue, a gorgeous smile appeared on Yuri's face. One that could only appear when a certain doe-eyed girl was around. “I'll be going now, babe.” Yuri was about to crawl forward when she felt a grip on her ankle. 

“Seobang. Please. Please don't get yourself hurt.” Jessica pleaded as she held onto Yuri tighter, making Yuri's heart hurt. Here was her best friend begging for her not to get hurt again and she was just carelessly having fun. “Sica, don't worry about me. I promise, I won't get hurt again. Don't cry, all right? Your Seobang will be fine.” Yuri kissed the blonde girl's cheek gently and winked before rushing to her room. 

 

 

“Hey, what took you so long?” Yoona pouted as soon as she felt a pair of strong arms hug her waist. “Sica was talking to me.” Yuri mumbled into Yoona's milky neck and inhaled the scent of her body soap. 

Yoona giggled and reached behind, brushing Yuri's brown tresses. She didn't feel guilty and anything else for once in her entire relationship duration, she felt so right. She was in the arms of the person that deserved her the most, the one that stood by her and did everything for her without any rhyme or reason other than the fact that Yuri loved her so much. 

“Hey...” Yuri trailed off, she couldn't help but wonder about something. “Hm?” Yoona answered as she pulled the older girl to the bed and the both of them lay down facing each other. 

Gazing into each other's eyes lovingly, the both of them laughed and slowly closed the gap. Yoona rested her head on Yuri's chest and smiled softly when she could hear Yuri's heart beat increasing. 

“What are you gonna do about Seunggi? I never wanted to be such a to do this but I don't know anymore. I knew I shouldn't be doing this to him but...”

Yuri felt her eyes burn, the tears of guilt wanted to pour down her face. “Y-Yul.. Don't cry… G-Give me a bit of time. I haven't seen him since last week.”

Yoona felt tears in her eyes building up as she watched Yuri break down in guilt in front of her. Yoona and Yuri were now hugging as they cried together. They were in the wrong, but at the same time it was the most righteous feeling the both of them had ever felt. It was like they had never broken up in the first place. 

And as the two embraced, a pair of painful and sympathetic eyes watched from behind the door. 

 

“Sunny-ah?”

Sooyoung called and the shorter girl stopped at the bathroom door, not even bothering to make any eye contact with the shikshin on the bed. “Can you please... Please stop ignoring me?” Sooyoung was begging, literally begging Sunny. 

Sunny turned around and smirked painfully, “Haha! Who do you think caused this?”

The pain was clearly reflected in those bunny-like eyes though how angry she might have looked. Sooyoung looked away and wiped her tears away with her sleeves. Sunny cursed mentally as she could feel her walls slowly crumbling down, her heart was softening for the younger girl. 

“Listen, Sooyoung.. Yes, I'm pissed. I am ing angry at the fact that you knew about my feelings but you continued to lead me on like that. Do you know how hurt I was? And still am? Can you imagine that Kyungho knew of your feelings a long time ago and yet made you think you stood a chance with him? Yes, that's how I feel.” Sunny ranted as her own tears drenched her face.

The older girl dashed towards the bathroom as she slid down against the door, sobbing as much as her heart as well as mind permitted her to. Sooyoung dragged herself out of bed, putting her ear against the door as she heard the soft whimpers.

She didn't know why.

But her heart was indeed cracking.. 

 

-

 

Hyoyeon walked into the living room with a downcast look as Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun who had just came back from the library throwing her odd looks. 

Their dancing queen was never so quiet before. 

“Hyoyeon? Everything okay?” Tiffany got up, hugging the shorter girl by the neck comfortingly. “No. Everything is haywire. I don't know what is happening and what to do anymore.” Hyoyeon turned around and gripped Tiffany's waist tightly, she was dying inside. 

Taeyeon and Seohyun immediately stood up, bringing the choding to the couch. 

“What do you mean, babe?” Tiffany caressed her hair and rubbed the small of her back, knowing that Hyoyeon always felt more comfortable and calm when the girls did that. 

“Yoona is with Yuri. She clearly loves that black bean and Yul does too but they're not exactly doing something right here, and again it isn't wrong as well. I mean, they've already made love and everything over the past one week. They can't even forget their feelings for each other! Not to mention that stupid pretty boy is still in the way.” Seohyun and Taeyeon laughed as Hyoyeon mentioned Seunggi. 

The 3 of them stayed quiet and waited for Hyoyeon to continue as she hugged her huge Tiger pillow, playing with the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter