Final

Nobody But Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri looked at herself in the mirror and took a deep breath, buttoning her shirt to the top. She has been waiting for this day for the longest time ever and now that it was finally here, it was wrecking both her mind and nerves. She had no more obstacles to overcome and Yoona had done enough to prove herself worthy of keeping a relationship alive after all these years. Yoona was absolutely lovely and Yuri wanted to marry no else but that beautiful doe-eyed woman; they were a perfect match and she was not going to waste the happiness in her life. It had to be a sign that they were meant to be when they still managed to end up together admist all the problems they had.  

Why would they mess with fate's plan? 

“Aigoo, our handsome cola bottle!”

“YAH!”

The other members burst out laughing at the loud protest Yuri was giving in; even as she was dressed in a uniquely-designed attire, she wouldn’t be able to escape the members’ teasing. In fact, both Yoona and Yuri’s attire for the day was designed by both Jessica and Tiffany, considering their fashion sense was a notch higher than most entertainment artists. Plus, Yoona thought it might be a lot more meaningful if their members’ partook in their preparations as well. Yuri had no objections whatsoever but if their outfits turned out to be pink, pink and more pink... she was going to make Yoona take responsibility for it all. 

Taeyeon wanted to tease Yuri but she could already see how much anticipation there was in the tanned woman; for goodness' sakes, even the temporary dressing room and a photo of Yoona pasted on the mirror. She admired their relationship and she was proud of herself for not throwing Yoona out of the house back then. If Jessica hadn't coaxed her into letting Yoona stay, this young couple wouldn't have been possible at all. 

“I’m proud of you, Yul.” Taeyeon smiled and stood in front of Yuri, adjusting Yuri’s outerwear as she observed the younger’s reaction, “for being strong and for not giving up on Yoona. You’ve been through more than anyone else here and now you’re getting married.”

Yuri grinned cheekily at their kid leader; she did think of replying her gratitude but she wasn’t going to make things even more emotional than it already was because it was going to become very messy afterward – Yuri was not going to go through such long hours of putting make-up ever again either. She simply patted Taeyeon’s head and bent down to give the older one a tight hug; Taeyeon had been a good leader and without her, their happy ending today would not have come alive. 

It wasn’t just something the couple could have solved; it was also the members’ forgiveness and willingness to help after all their problems that led to today’s events.

“Yah, don’t we get hugs too?” Sooyoung rolled her eyes and turned to Hyoyeon, the two sulking together as they waited for their turn to get hugs, “pft, stop showing favouritism to that shorty.”

And to think they were still capable of behaving like that.

 

Yoona was bouncing around and far too busy enjoying herself alone, unlike her fiancée with a bundle of unstable nerves in the other dressing room. She was excited and she wanted to get married quickly; the whole engagement rhing wasn’t necessary at all. Yuri knew that marriage was sacred and if it wasn’t for all her careful thought, they might have gotten married almost a year ago. Not that Yoona was complaining, because their extended dating period had allowed them to get to know each other better.

“Yoong, aren’t you tired?” Tiffany asked; she was tired just by watching the energetic woman in front of her. She couldn't help her excitement though and she teased, “you’re going to mess up your hair and Yuri's not going to marry you.”

“As if.”

The doe-eyed woman smirked in victory when the other members pouted; she knew Yuri far too well and Yuri was going to marry her even if she looked like an anorexic, wrinkly grandma. Yoona had no issue with allowing them to tease Yuri as long as they didn’t take it too far; Yuri was not going to be sulking the entire night if Yoona could help it. It was their wedding day and she wanted Yuri to be over the moon in all its entirety; when Yuri was genuinely happy and overjoyed, Yoona's heart was also immensely at ease seeing her like that. 

Plopping her in between Tiffany and Sunny’s seats, Yoona nuzzled her face into Tiffany’s neck, “I can’t think all of you enough for being there for me throughout everything. I just want everyone to be happy.”

Jessica, Tiffany and Sunny couldn't help the huge smiles on their faces when they heard the words from their second youngest; how could they ever think Yoona as less of an angel? She had one of the purest hearts and a clear mindset; to put it in a short and sweet manner, Yoona was secure. She might have been confused for a short period of time during her relationship but other than that, Yoona had always been really concerned and loving to her members. She was a steadfast person who never gave up on anyone even when things were difficult. 

Jessica ran her fingers through Yoona’s wavy locks and smiled, “don’t worry about us, Yoong. You should just worry about yourself and make sure you’re happy with Yuri.”

Yoona sighed contentedly and held both her members' hands; she couldn't ask for anything more this time. She had Yuri back in her life and marriage on the cards, not forgetting that all her members were finding their happiness as well - even Seohyun was content with just dating. They had their members' and families' blessings; what else was there left? She had gotten over her mistakes and matured a lot more from the past; there was only one thing she had in mind now. She wanted to have a family with Yuri; watch their kids grow and of course, grow old together.

“Thank you, Unnies…”

 

*

 

Before anyone could feel the nerves and the pressure, time had already flown by and Yuri was now standing at the altar with Sunny and Taeyeon as MCs for the event. She couldn’t help but consistently adjust her collar over and over again; Yoona in a bridal gown was practically the dream picture everyone wanted to see. She was the one who chose Yoona’s gown for her and Yoona had picked out her attire but Yuri still couldn’t wait to see Yoona. She had picked out the gown according to Yoona's liking; pure white, lacy and of course, the most important part - not too much body-hugging material.

“Stop moving, Yuri,” Sunny whispered and glared at the tanned woman, “she’s coming anytime now so behave!”

Yuri just stuck her tongue out at the shortest and stood still with her hands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter