Chapter 10

Nobody But Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri sat at the edge of her bed, her hands cupping her face with a sigh. She couldn't say that she didn't expect this to happen because she did, it was just a matter of time. 

“Are you sure about this, Yuri?”

The tanned girl turned her head towards the door, seeing the kid leader with her arms crossed in front of her chest as she leaned against the doorway.

Yuri smiled and patted the space beside her on the bed, “yes, Taeng.”

Taeyeon wanted to slap the living daylights out of Yoona so bad, she could feel the anger rushing through her veins when Sunny and Tiffany told them what happened in the morning. “You don't have to move out, you know? I'll ask Yoona to move out.” Taeyeon sat beside the younger girl, holding her hand supportively. 

Yuri looked at Taeyeon, wondering why she could have any haters when she was the best leader any group can ever ask for. She cared for them like a mother would and she made sure everything was running smoothly for all 9 of them. She protected them with all her heart too. 

Where else could they find someone like Taeyeon?

“It's okay. I'll move. Don't worry about me.” Yuri smiled and rubbed Taeyeon's shoulders before she stood up, taking her clothes from the wardrobe. 

Taeyeon looked away, shutting her eyes. She had never imagined that things would ever get so bad that one of them would end up leaving the house. 

Tiffany walked in with Hyoyeon, both staring at Yuri with a worried expression on their faces, “Yuwree, where do you think you're going?” “I don't know. I'll stay at a hotel for a while before I figure out where to go, I guess.” Yuri answered, not looking at the 3 girls who were looking after her with a sad gaze. 

Hyoyeon walked towards Yuri and turned her around, giving her a firm glare. She wasn't going to let Yuri move out alone if she could help it.

“Why are you moving in the first place? You didn't do anything wrong, Yuri.” Hyoyeon whispered, rubbing Yuri's sunken cheeks gently. Yuri smiled and took Hyoyeon's hands, holding them in her own. She was going to move out before things got worse between the 9 of them. 

It didn't help that Yoona wasn't on good terms with Taeyeon and Jessica already, Sunny and Tiffany were now added as well.

“I think my moving out will be better for all of us. I can't stay here and face her anymore.” Yuri muttered back, giving Hyoyeon a tight hug. 

Soon, the girls gathered in the room to help Yuri pack. Since there was hardly any solution to making the girl stay, they could only support her with a reluctant heart. 

 

-

 

Yoona stirred, her eyes fluttering open as she tried to adjust her sight to the surroundings. She sat up, rubbing her eyes to adjust to the light shining into the room. 

“What happened, Yoona? You just passed out on the ground!” Seunggi ran to her side in a minute, holding a glass of warm water in his hand. 

Yoona could feel her heart hurting at how he still cared for her so much. He should have probably got the idea when Tiffany and Sunny confronted her. “You know what they're talking about, right?” Yoona whispered, taking the glass to put it on the table. 

Seunggi looked away, he definitely did. He wasn't stupid or dumb, he knew Yoona's feelings were fading away unconsciously. As to why she was about to kiss him a while ago, he didn't know. 

“Yeah, I do. How long has it been going on?” Seunggi asked in a softer tone, looking at Yoona's teary eyes. Yoona swallowed hard. It was time for him to know the truth right from the very beginning where she started dating Yuri before dating him as well. 

“Truth is, I was already dating Yuri when you confessed to me.”

Seunggi gasped, he would never have thought that he was the third party in a relationship.

“Yeah. I accepted you then because I thought I had feelings for you. In the beginning, there was hardly any but as time flew by, I developed some for you.”

Yoona knew she was breaking the man's heart but she couldn't drag it on any longer. 

“My feelings for Yuri were the strongest then, I couldn't bring myself to leave her because I knew I would regret it in the long run and by them, it would be too late. I broke up with her the same day our dating news was published.”

Seunggi nodded, listening very intently. His heart went out to Yuri, wondering how she ever pulled through all these obstacles that were thrown at her in such a horrible manner. 

“Remember that morning when I met you at the cafe after your Japan trip?” 

“Yeah. Taeyeon-ssi was at the cafe too, right?”

“Well, we had a huge argument that day and I was nearly thrown out of the house by her but Yuri came and in that spur of the moment, I realised how stupid I was to throw her away for no valid reason at all.”

Yoona could feel her tears making their way down her cheeks, remembering how badly she had treated Yuri after their break up although it was all her fault. “Yoong, take your time. I'll always listen to you, you know that.” Seunggi handed her a piece of tissue. 

The doe-eyed girl took a couple of deep breaths and tried to collect herself together but there was nothing left to say. She didn't want to hurt him anymore then she already did. 

“When you were away filming for the next drama, I momentarily forget about you and I reconciled with Yuri. It wasn't until you came back...”

Yoona broke down, covering her face to muffle her sobs. She couldn't think of Yuri without picturing the hurt that she had brought upon both of them. 

“I think you should go home.” Seunggi whispered, standing on his feet. He had done enough damage to Yuri without knowing it and he wasn't going to continue. 

She looked at Seunggi, her tears still rolling down her face rapidly. Her heart was overflowing with both gratitude and guilt. If only she wasn't greedy, things wouldn't have had to turn out this way. 

“Let's break up..... We'll end this off here...” Yoona whispered and stood up, giving Seunggi a last hug before she ran out of his house as fast as she could. 

 

 

Yoona ran into the house, ignoring the constant bouts of giddiness she felt. She knew there was something wrong somewhere, Tiffany and Sunny wouldn't have kept it from the rest.

“Seohyun, where's Yuri?”

To her surprise, Seohyun ignored her and walked back to sofa. Before she could blink, Jessica and Hyoyeon turned their heads and glared at her. 

“What are you doing here, Yoona?” Hyoyeon spat out, glaring at Yoona. “Where's Yuri-unnie?” Yoona asked in a softer tone, looking at the ground. Hyoyeon chuckled and continued watching TV with Jessica and Seohyun, the three of them completely ignoring her existence. 

Yoona sighed and turned towards the staircase, preparing to walk up when a figure stood at the top. Sooyoung crossed her arms and walked towards Yoona who was standing at the bottom, letting her shoulders bump against the younger girl's. 

Biting her lips, Yoona held onto the handrail and shook her head slightly, trying to shake off the constant ache at the back of her head. 

“Don't bother, she doesn't plan to live here anymore.”

Yoona froze and turned back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter