Chapter 4

Nobody But Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sooyoung-ah, shall we go for a date next Monday?” Kyungho asked as he wrapped his arms around Sooyoung's waist from the back. 

The both of them were standing in the balcony of Sooyoung and Yuri's room while all the girls were out. There was no way Sunny would be in the same place as Jung Kyungho. No way. 

Yuri, Yoona, Jessica and Sunny had gone to a nearby cafe to have a light meal while Tiffany, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon had gone to the mall. Seohyun met up with Kyuhyun and the both of them went to the library together. Then the 8 of them would meet up at the convenience store to pick up necessities before the headed home where Sooyoung and Kyungho would be. 

“Hmm.. I'm not sure. I'll ask the girls later, Oppa.” Sooyoung smiled and turned back to the vast scenery in front of her, oblivious to the obvious frown on her boyfriend's face. Kyungho let go of her and walked back into the room, sitting on Sooyoung's bed with his arms crossed. He was angry. He was frustrated. He was annoyed. 

“Oppa, what's wrong?” Sooyoung came back in and asked as she stood in front of him. “Why do you always have to ask your girls for permission? You're already 24. You should be able to make decisions on your own.” Kyungho muttered and stood up, his stern and angry eyes were starting to scare Sooyoung. 

Sooyoung frowned and said, “They're practically my family. If they don't allow me to, I won't go.” She covered her voice and quickly walked towards the door before she was pulled roughly by her wrist. “Are you defying me now?” Kyungho glared and raised his voice a little, his grip on Sooyoung's hands were getting too tight and it was starting to hurt. 

Sooyoung was paralyzed in fear. 

Were the girls right along? 

Was she just too blind? 

“Answer me!” He finally yelled and shook her body. 

Sooyoung looked down, unable to look into his eyes. 

Fear. 

Fear was taking over her body right now, she couldn't move or struggle. 

“I said. Answer me!”

 He slapped Sooyoung and she fell onto the bed, holding her face. The shikshin curled into a ball and started to sob. Her cheek was stinging from the slap he gave, she couldn't believe that he would ever do that to her. He promised her to change... 

“O-Oh my God.. Baby, I'm sorry!” Kyungho immediately realised his actions and he quickly leaned over the bed, trying to see his girlfriend's cheek. “G-Go a-away!” Sooyoung cried out and pulled the covers over her hurriedly. Oh how she wished her girls were here with her in this situation right now. 

Especially a certain bunny. 

“We're back!”

‘Speak of the devil.’  Sooyoung thought and tried to lower down her sobs. She knew perfectly that if the girls found out about what just happened, Kyungho wouldn't even have a face by the time they're done with him. “Sooyoungie!” Yuri barged into the room without any warning and came face-to-face with the man she detested the most besides Lee Seunggi. 

She blatantly rolled her eyes and made her way to the figure on the bed. Thinking that her roommate was sleeping, she pulled the blanket off and under it revealed a sobbing girl. “Y-Youngie? What's wrong?” Yuri gently pulled the younger girl closer to her and let Sooyoung snuggle into her body.

Sooyoung quickly buried her face into Yuri's abs as she let out soft sobs, hugging the older girl tighter. Her chest was heaving up and down rapidly, trying to calm herself down. 

“Seobang! What's taking you so long to get the shikshin?”

Jessica came in. The 4 girls were supposed to be playing a game in the living room and Yuri suggested asking Sooyoung to play with them. Yuri was taking a bit too long just to call Sooyoung and therefore Jessica decided to make her way upstairs. 

“Soo! Are you okay?” Jessica rushed to the bed and shot a death glare at the shocked Kyungho standing in the corner, his head was hung guiltily. Sooyoung nodded as she softened her sobs a little bit. “Sicababy, bring him down and wait for me.” Yuri smiled and reassured the older gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter