Chapter 14

Nobody But Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona could feel her heart pumping as fast as the speed of lightning.

The girls had booked a villa near the beach after a long week and they were having a hell of a time. Taeyeon was building sandcastles with Hyoyeon and Seohyun while Yuri was swimming together with Sooyoung. Okay, more like training Sooyoung to swim better. Jessica, as usual had fallen asleep on Sunny and Tiffany was reading her fashion magazines. 

Yoona had originally planned to go swimming with both Yuri and Sooyoung but she felt like her breath had just got taken away after seeing Yuri swim the butterfly . She remembered that Sooyoung had mentioned before that when Yuri, Taeyeon and Sooyoung had gone to Boracay with their families, Yuri had dived in without any equipment. 

Everyone couldn't help but admire Yuri's swimming, the girl looked beautiful in the water. 

“My my my, aren't you lucky?” Yoona turned around, flushing red when she saw Taeyeon's mischievious smile. “Unnie.. What are you saying?” Yoona said in embarrassment, focusing her attention anywhere else but Yuri. 

Taeyeon grinned, unable to hold back her urge to tease Yoona. Yuri had been through her fair bit of teasing too so now it was Yoona's turn to go through the same thing. 

“She's beautiful, right?” Taeyeon asked, her eyes focused on Yuri as well. “Of course. Unnie, you better not let Fany-unnie catch you staring at my Yul or she'll chop your head off and then Sica-unnie will come after you for hurting her.” Yoona said confidently, not noticing her slip of tongue that had caught Taeyeon's attention.  “Don't worry. I won't stare at YOUR Yul...” Taeyeon teased and jumped to her feet, scrambling away from the red-faced deer.

Yoona pouted to herself and crossed her arms, oblivious to the intense gaze coming from Yuri. Yuri was standing in the water with slightly open, enjoying the adorable sight of Yoona sitting on the sand with a pout. She always looked gorgeous, damn it. Sooyoung just looked at Yuri, the older girl had stopped talking halfway and never went back to teaching her.

“Go get Yoong to join us or I'll never finish this lesson…” Sooyoung smacked the back of Yuri's head and pushed the older girl towards shore. Yuri glared at Sooyoung playfully before jogging to where Yoona was sitting, “Yoong, I thought you wanted to swim with us today. Why are you sitting here alone?” Yuri pouted at her, cupping Yoona's cheeks.

“Okay, okay, I'll go. Don't have to be such a kid about it.” Yoona pushed Yuri's face away, quickly running to the water so Yuri wouldn't see her reddened face. 

Sooyoung could almost feel her tears spill over because of too much laughing, since when did Yoona get this cute when she was dating? She never behaved in this manner when she was dating Seunggi in the past. “Wow, Yoona. Your face looks like our favourite brands of apples at home.” Sooyoung teased. 

Yoona growled and pounced on Sooyoung, the two shikshins battling in the water. Yuri watched the two girls with a small smile, albeit worried that something might happen since one didn't know how to swim and the other wasn't an exceptionally good swimmer. 

“Yah! Yah! Cut it out! Choi Sooyoung, you come here right now.” Yuri ordered, waiting nearer the shore with a float in hand. 

The tall girl stuck her tongue out at Yoona before running to where Yuri was, her eyes widening at the humiliating thing in Yuri's hand. “Yah.... You want me to use THAT? I'm not a kid, Yul!” Sooyoung whined and looked at the float in disbelief, wondering if Yuri was serious about using the float.

Yuri cocked an eyebrow and stared at Sooyoung, shaking the float in front of her. Yoona couldn't resist gawking at her lover-turned-friend; God, Yuri looked so hot when she was being domineering and strict. Yuri had never behaved that way with her though. 

Hm... Maybe it was time to bring that side of Yuri out. 

 

 

---

 

 

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon were standing in front of the barbeque grill, seemingly in a horrible fight with sausages and slabs of meat. Taeyeon grunted in annoyance when the sausages kept rolling to the edges of the grill while she kept a distance from the fire itself. 

“I swear, we're like fighting with the food.” Hyoyeon mumbled as she threw another slab of meat onto the center of the grill. 

Sooyoung just stayed in the house, sitting on the sofa with a grumbling stomach. She was exhausted after the intensive training Yuri had given her that afternoon. Jessica was beside Sooyoung, head continuously drooping as she tried her best to stay awake. 

“CHOI SOOYOUNG-UNNIE! COME AND HELP!”

Oh Lord, that wasn't a good sign. 

Yoona was standing at the stove with Seohyun as they prepared one small pot of soup. Sooyoung was in charge of the stew and she had forgotten all about it. She tried to peek at what Yoona was preparing when she felt a pinch on her bottom, “Sooyoung, don't peek and make your own.”

Hyoyeon took a mouthful of Sooyoung's stew and nearly spat it out, her widened eyes staring at Sooyoung in shock. Sooyoung's eyes mirrored Hyoyeon's as she added a bit of everything lying on the kitchen table. Tiffany, who was tired of waiting for Yuri to wake up marched upstairs and into the room she went. 

“Yuwreeeeeeeeeeeee!!” Tiffany shook the sleeping black pearl vigorously. “Mm... What, Fany?” Yuri groaned and turned the other way, burying herself deeper into the covers. “You promised to cook meat for me....” Tiffany whined and took Yoona's pillow, hitting Yuri with it. 

Yuri rolled around the bed, trying to avoid the constant hits she got but to no avail, eventually dragging her sore body off the bed to appease Tiffany. Seohyun nearly fell back in shock as she watched Yuri drag her body around the kitchen like a living zombie.

“Which meat do you want?”

Tiffany just handed Yuri the respective ones joyfully, watching Yuri cook as she waited like an obedient puppy. She shook her head as she watched Jessica make full use of the couch inside, sleeping peacefully while everyone else helped to prepare for dinner. 

“Say AHHH...”

Yuri held out a piece of meat in front of Tiffany, shoving it into when she opened. Tiffany just smiled thankfully and danced a little, bobbing her head to imaginary music as she chewed on the delicious piece of meat.

The two friends just continued enjoying their very own meat feast in the kitchen, completely forgetting that Yuri was supposed to be in charge of cooking everyone’s meat. Tiffany, without a word was thoroughly satisfied with Yuri being her personal chef and catering to her.

“Yah! THE MEAT IS EVERYONE’S!!!!!”

Sooyoung a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter