Chapter 9

Nobody But Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Fany-ah, what do you want to talk to me about?” Yuri asked, walking into Tiffany's room with her favourite Mickey plushie that she hugged to sleep every night. 

Tiffany patted the space beside her and Yuri smiled, jumping onto Tiffany's bed. The tanned girl wrapped her arms around Tiffany's waist and snuggled into her neck. “I want to talk to you about Yoong and other things but first, let's do the usual. Lift up your shorts a little.” Tiffany sat up with Yuri still cuddling into her.

“Fany....”

“Lift it up or I'll tell Sica.” 

Yuri sighed and let go of the redhead, throwing the covers to the side. She hesitated for a while, fingers staying at her thighs. She couldn't show it. 

“Yul...” Tiffany called out with a soft tone, she knew it was hard. Yuri rolled up the ends of her shorts, revealing some red markings, “Here.” Tiffany let out a gasp, covering with her hands. Yuri closed her eyes, her hands clenching into tight fists. She had expected this reaction. 

“Babe, you promised me.” Tiffany was close to spilling tears. “I'm sorry.” Yuri could only breathe out those two words again. 

Yuri thought to herself.

When was the last time she had actually kept to her word about keeping herself sane and clean? When was the last time any of the girls weren't disappointed in her? When was the last time she could ever stay by herself without having suicidal or depressing thoughts? 

When was the last time she could stop doing these things to herself? 

“Yu----”

“How could you?”

Yuri and Tiffany's eyes widened in panic and the both of them whipped their heads to the door, revealing the remaining 4 girls who were supposed to be in the kitchen with Taeyeon standing right in front. 

“Sica...”

“I knew something was amiss when Fany brought you up here alone. I knew something was amiss when you were lying on the couch like a mopey cow.”

Taeyeon was tearing up.

How could she not have realised that something was wrong with Yuri sooner? 

“I thought we were sisters, Yuri-unnie? What happened to not keeping any secrets?” Seohyun whispered, her eyes looking straight into Yuri's. 

Sunny and Sooyoung stayed quiet, not knowing what to say at this point in time. One thing was speaking for themselves without words needing to be said. 

The pain in their hearts.

“What's going on in here?”

Everyone froze.

Jessica was awake and she was watching the scene unfold with Hyoyeon hugging her from the back. There was really no turning back for Yuri now. 

 

-

 

Yoona was fidgeting. She was waiting for Seunggi to come out from the bathroom and until now, she hadn't opened about leaving him or anything. 

An hour had already passed since she was with him. 

Seunggi had worshipped her like a princess. He kissed the ground she walked on and he was willing to give up so much for her if needed. 

But Yuri did too. Yuri gave up her family for her. She gave up her home and life for Yoona. Yuri had said before that she was willing to give up every single thing in her life. 

Yoona knew that she was capable of it. 

“I'm sorry, I took long.” Seunggi patted her head, flashing his boyish grin at her. 

That grin of his always took her by force. Yoona didn't know what else to do with her life at this point but she knew that she couldn't do without either one. 

Yuri or Seunggi. 

Seunggi or Yuri. 

Yuri and Seunggi. 

 

 

“You mean to tell me that you've been breaking all your promises to me, Kwon Yuri?” Jessica screamed at her best friend who was silently sitting on the sofa. 

The meeting had been involuntarily moved to the living room, Tiffany was forced next to Sunny since the girls wanted to find out everything from Yuri herself without Tiffany's help. 

Yuri was sitting alone, her eyes gazing at the floor lifelessly. She couldn't lift her head up and she couldn't speak without breaking down. 

So, she wasn't going to do either. 

“You said we were best friends. I've known you since we were like 5 and what the hell do you think you're doing by treating me like this?”

Jessica wanted to cry so badly; so this was how little Yuri thought of their friendship for almost 20 years. “Take it as we never knew each other. Take it as I was never your best friend, alright?” Jessica laughed bitterly and walked upstairs, covering with her hands. 

Yuri bit her lips, her tears falling freely from her eyes now. She needed Jessica in her life. Jessica was played a big part in her life. 

How could she have let Jessica down like that?

She stood up, ready to go upstairs when Taeyeon pulled her wrist. 

“You don't have the right to go after Sica until you tell us whatever the hell you're doing in your life. " Sooyoung said for once, Yuri could feel the pain emitting from the shikshin's voice. “You can see it for yourself, Soo. I really need Sica, please...” Yuri pleaded, her tears breaking everyone's hearts in the room. 

Tiffany looked downwards as well, she shouldn't have helped Yuri hide this. The girls deserved to know. They had every right to know about what was happening especially since Yuri was kicked out by her own mother because of Yoona. 

The 8 girls were practically her family now. 

“Let her go.” Sunny pulled Sooyoung with a light tug and glared at Yuri. 

Yuri knew what that glare and she immediately flashed Sunny a grateful smile. When she patched up with Jessica, she would give them a full account of her life.

The tanned girl made her way up the stairs at top speed, not wanting to let Jessica cry any longer. Jessica didn't deserve to have a horrible best friend like Yuri. The moment she opened the door, a hanger had hit her forehead. Yuri winced and rubbed her forehead with a painful scowl, not wanting to let out another sound. 

“Sica...”

The said girl was now lying on the bed, her arms covering her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter