Chapter 17

Nobody But Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona groaned as the sunrays hit her body, she had a late night yesterday and she hoped to see Yuri beside her. She left her eyes closed as she stretched out her hand, frowning when she felt nothing but an empty space beside her. “Yuuullllll…” She expected to hear Yuri's voice respond to her but there was silence. 

“IM YOONA! RISE AND SHINE, YOU LAZY PIG!”

Oh, seriously. 

Why is everyone always so energetic in the morning now?

Tiffany hummed a song to herself cheerfully as she dragged the curtains to the ends, letting every single sunray enter the room. Yoona let out a squeal and she turned around, placing Yuri's pillow over her head to protect her face. “Unnie, get out! I want to sleep…”

Tiffany rolled her eyes at Yoona’s incessant whining and marched towards the bed, “Yoong, come on. It’s already coming to 11 and you’re still in bed.”

“It’s already 11?!” Yoona shrieked and bolted up in bed immediately, she hopped out of bed and grabbed whatever clothes she could reach for, “why didn’t you wake me earlier? I have a date with Yul…” Tiffany plopped herself on the bed and buried her face into the covers, enjoying the cold air blowing from the air-conditioner. 

And the moment Yoona disappeared into the bathroom, Tiffany started giggling to herself. She took out her phone and started tapping on the screen relentlessly. 

 

To: Yuwree

She's already showering, get ready. 

From: Fany

 

As Yoona rushed everywhere, she could already feel herself starting to sweat as if she hadn't showered yet. She could only think of Yuri losing her temper as she waited at their meeting place alone. 

“Yoong, where are you going?” Taeyeon’s eyes followed Yoona as the poor girl kept mumbling incoherent words to herself. Yoona pouted and sat on their bench as she pulled on her heels, “I’m supposed to be having lunch with Yuri at one of the restaurants we like. She was probably there when I was still in my pajamas…”

Taeyeon chuckled before turning back to her iPad, 

“you know she’ll wait for you even if it kills her, take your time.” Yoona’s jaw dropped and she walked over to Taeyeon in her killer stilettos, pinching Taeyeon’s cheek as hard as she could. Taeyeon grabbed Yoona’s hand and tried to pull it off but to no avail, “YOONA! LET GO!” Yoona snickered and flicked the back of Taeyeon’s neck, “see? Don’t make me feel even worse for making my baby wait.”

“Baby? Are you guys back togeth—YAH IM YOONA! STOP RUNNING IN YOUR HEELS!”

 

-

 

Yoona was walking as fast as she could towards the BBQ restaurant, keeping her head down in case she was recognized. She continued to berate herself mentally, hoping that Yuri would still be there. Looking at her wristwatch, Yoona quickened her footsteps and nearly tripped over her own feet when she saw Yuri sitting with someone else through the glass window. “How dare you smile and laugh like that with someone else?” Yoona muttered under her breath, gritting her teeth as thoughts of murdering the stranger crossed her mind.

If it wasn't for her phone flashing Yuri's name, Yoona would have killed her. 

“Yoong? Where are you?”

And all of a sudden, Yoona had a wonderful idea. She was going to make Yuri pay for making her jealous.

“I’m lost, Yul…” Yoona faked a sob and put on a crying face, ignoring the people who walked by her, “I can’t s-seem to… f-find the p-place…” When she heard a loud sound bang from the restaurant, Yoona panicked; maybe she shouldn’t have played such a trick.

“WHAT?! WHERE ARE YOU?!” Yuri shouted, only to end up hitting herself on the head, “why would I ask you that when you’re lost… how silly can I get… Calm down, baby. Let me know what you can see around you.” 

Baby?

Yoona was rather touched to hear the endearment slip from Yuri's lips though she probably didn't mean to say it. The doe-eyed woman felt bad when she heard Yuri shouting from inside, she quickly walked out of her hiding place and pulled the door, “Baby, I think YOU should calm down…” 

Holy hell...

Yuri was utterly dumbfounded when she saw Yoona walking towards her with a cap on, no wonder no one recognised them till now. Her phone slipped from her hand and into the soup but she didn't care. She half-walked, half-ran to Yoona and threw her arms around her, “thank God you’re okay… I was so worried about you.” Yuri buried her face into Yoona’s auburn locks and let out a huge sigh of relief, smiling at the thought of Yoona being safe and sound with her. 

Yoona felt her heart swell when she realized Yuri wasn’t angry or upset that she got pranked by her, she was genuinely thankful that Yoona was with her. She chuckled softly and brought her hands up to Yuri’s face, “I’m okay, I’m sorry… I was only fooling around with you.”

Yuri pouted and tightened her arms around Yoona’s waist, “please don’t ever do that. You can prank me but don’t act like you’re crying. I swear I will tear down everything to find you.” Yoona flushed at Yuri’s straightforward sentence and she smacked Yuri’s collarbones, “don’t be so cheesy… let’s go, food is waiting for me!” Yuri giggled and let Yoona go first, giving Yoona's cute a pat. 

 

As Yuri lay out the different kinds of meat on the gri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter