Chapter 7

Nobody But Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A tall, slim and rather familiar figure was seen running towards the black pearl in the distance, “Yuri-unnie!”

The girls were out for dinner with the exception of Jessica. Jessica was talking to Tyler, making things clear that all they were ever going to be were friends. No more, no less. She would join them later. 

“Haragoooo!” Yuri yelled back and ran to hug her buddy. Hara was one of her close friends she had made during Invincible Youth, they had so much fun together. 

Yoona scowled and crossed her arms. The girls snickered and Taeyeon rolled her eyes, still not understanding their relationship. The tension in the air was still fresh - Sooyoung and Sunny were still not talking. 

Sunny leaped to her feet and Hara embraced her tightly, “Sunny-unnie!” “Hara, how long have we not met? Gosh, I miss you so much.” Sunny exclaimed as Yuri's arms were now thrown around the both of them. “I don't know, Unnie. Unnie, Hyomin-unnie keeps whining for you. When we go out for a meal, she's always mentioning you. Are the both of you dating?” Hara teased and winked at the shorter girl, her eyebrow bobbing up and down cutely. 

“Aigoo, don’t be silly. No, we're not dating. I like someone else.” Sunny blushed hard and Taeyeon silently chuckled, everyone knew who she really liked. “Oh, I'm sorry for my lack of manners.” Hara quickly apologised and gave a 90-degree bow, “Taeyeon-unnie, Tiffany-unnie, Yoona-unnie, Sooyoung-unnie, Seohyun-ssi. "

“Your back is gonna break if you continue bowing like that, Hara.” Tiffany giggled at the younger girl's cuteness and invited her to have a seat, which the latter declined politely. “We're sitting over there, Tiffany-unnie.” Hara smiled and bid her goodbye before everyone smiled silently. 

 

 

“Tyler. Do you realize that the company is only making use of both you and I? We're not dating. Get it straight. I don't want to lose you as a friend, you've supported me through loads but there's a limit. Jessica said calmly although her friend sitting opposite knew she was going to explode soon, “And these scandals? It was all set up by Kim Young Min.”

Tyler nodded and smiled; he liked her way too much to deny anything. He knew that although Kim Young Min set it up, he still stood a chance of winning Jessica over. Jessica was annoyed at his behaviour, this wasn't the first time she was making it clear to him, “Stop it, enough of this nonsense. I'm not afraid of Kim Young Min, I don't know why you are.”

“I'm not afraid, Jessica. You know why I'm doing this. I'm doing this for you.” He bent his head and muttered, his heart was cracking bit by bit. He knew it was inevitable. 

“I'm sorry, Tyler. It's never going to work out. I'm already attached, and it happens to be a girl. I have no plans of letting her go anytime soon.” Jessica raised her hand and revealed another ring besides the group ring, “She has already given me this.”

Tyler frowned and crossed his arms over his chest, “You're not married, Sica. I still stand a chance.” Jessica was fuming by now; he was a good friend but when it came to matters concerning their relationship, he was so bad at maintaining it. She scowled, “Tyler, be more mature. We all know it's not going to work out. Just give up. For God's sakes, I'm tired of this.”

 

-

 

“Sica. Why are you leaving?” Taeyeon pleaded, she was crying as hard as all of the others were.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter