Chapter 8

Nobody But Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aigoo, are you all really that emotional? You do realise I have already moved back and I'm now staying in the same house as you, right?” Jessica asked as she brought Tiffany closer, rubbing her knuckles against the girl's brown locks. 

“But we miss you so much.” Taeyeon whined childishly and quickly hid behind Yuri, knowing that she would be the ice princess's next victim.

Hyoyeon kept quiet and got up, walking back to her room while everyone's eyes followed her. Yoona looked at Sunny with an odd expression and the older girl shook her head, not knowing the reason for her weird reaction the whole day. 

“I'm gonna check on Hyoyeon.”

Sooyoung quickly ran to Hyoyeon and Jessica's room, worried for the blonde girl who had been quiet all day. 

 

“Hyoyeon-ah, what's wrong?” Sooyoung joined the blonde girl at the balcony and sat beside her, Hyoyeon had a bottle of vodka opened with a glass of ice beside it. “I don't know. Maybe it's because of the news about her getting married to him.” Hyoyeon chuckled at herself and Sooyoung frowned. 

Sooyoung sighed, “Hey. You know Sica's as good as your wife. You're not being very fair to her, are you? She's fighting to be with us again and what are you doing? Doubting her? Call yourself a good girlfriend, Hyoyeon.”

Hyoyeon stayed silent and clutched her hair angrily. She was angry at herself for not being able to trust Jessica even though she keeps saying that she loves the blonde so much. 

“Hey, Hyo. A penny for your thoughts?”

She turned to her side and saw the black pearl with a soft smile sitting next to her. She knew Yuri was the other one who was deeply hurt by this news as well. “I don't know. I guess everything's just messing my head up right now.” Hyoyeon confessed in a weak tone, knowing Yuri would be the next to scold her. 

Yuri gestured the person at the door to come in, revealing Jessica walking in with teary eyes. She had heard everything that was being said between Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. 

“Hyoyeon-ah....” Jessica's voice cracked as she fell on her knees, covering her face. She was feeling guilty yet angry at the same time. Guilty because the rumours were affecting her girlfriend but angry because Hyoyeon didn't trust her enough to know that there wasn't anything between her and Tyler. 

“Don't hurt her again.” Yuri warned and bent down, taking her best friend into her arms. Jessica leaned in towards Yuri's neck and continued to sob as quietly as she could. 

Hyoyeon walked into the bedroom and sat on the bed, burying her face into the pillow that carried Jessica's scent. She was being serious, she had to admit that but how was she going to cope with Jessica not being there every single they performed anymore? 

Feeling a warm hand wrap around her waist from the back, she unconsciously sunk back into the person's embrace and closed her eyes. 

“I'm sorry, Sica...... " Hyoyeon whispered and felt a hand cup her cheeks lovingly, wiping away the tears that had started to flow as soon as she was wrapped in Jessica's arms. 

Jessica smiled softly and leaned forward, kissing her girlfriend's forehead. She couldn't blame Hyoyeon totally. Tyler could be nice but when he wants to be a , he was a huge one.

“I love you, Hyoyeon. Don't ever doubt me again...” Jessica purred as she leaned into Hyoyeon's neck, pressing small kisses against the blonde's sensitive white column. “O-Oh...... I w-won't...” Hyoyeon moaned out and grabbed Jessica's brown tresses, the pleasure battering her body. She could feel her lower region slowly leak out her juices. 

Suddenly, all she wanted was to sit on Jessica's face and feel her girlfriend's long, soft tongue ing into her tight hole at a ridiculous speed. 

*

“Oh God, they're so noisy…” Tiffany whined and placed a pillow over her ears, trying to block out the deafening moans coming from the room beside them. 

Seohyun was sleeping with Tiffany tonight since the two were up watching some documentary movies while the rest decided to do their own activities for the night. 

The redhead was delighted yet disgusted at the same time. Hearing those moans only meant that Hyoyeon and Jessica had made up but the couple could have kept their volume down a little. 

“Unnie, are you feeling much better now?” Seohyun asked, looking at Tiffany with an innocent expression. 

 

Yoona buried her face into Yuri's chest and tried to ignore the moans coming from the room downstairs. She wasn't going to deny but the area between her legs was starting to leak as well. 

“Yoong, are you okay?” Yuri asked Yoona in a softer tone, she was afraid that the younger girl would have trouble sleeping with all the noise being made. 

She felt Yoona nod into her chest and she smiled, she was happy with her lot. Maybe she wanted Yoona to be totally hers once again but it was going to be really tough t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter