Chapter 23

Nobody But Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already coming to nine in the evening, but Tiffany and the YoonYul couple were still nowhere to be seen. Yoona brought Tiffany out of the house early in the morning, and there was no mention of what they did or where they went for so long. Taeyeon couldn't stop pacing around the living room; even though her head was killing her, the burning question at the back of her mind was hurting her even more. 

“Pacing up and down is not going to make her come back, Taeyeon.”

“I know…”

“Well, then sit your down and stop.”

Jessica’s tone could be compared at the low temperature of the north pole and it scared Taeyeon, knowing that the other girls could be just as angry as the blonde. She couldn’t complain – Tiffany had gotten so badly hurt last night; there was literally nothing she could do to make it up to her precious girlfriend. She of all people should know how fragile Tiffany is; the woman was a er when it came to reltionships.

Seohyun tugged on Hyoyeon’s sleeve and frowned, “has Yuri-unnie called you, Unnie?” She didn’t like the way some of them were treating Taeyeon but at the same time, she couldn’t say that Taeyeon was not at fault – because she was. Hyoyeon shook her head and sighed, “nope. I doubt they’re coming back to the dorm tonight; Fany needs some space to herself.”

Sooyoung had remained silent all this while; her heart went out to Tiffany, especially since Tiffany had to witness another woman in Nichkhun's arm just before they broke up last year. Isn't it even more painful this time? Taeyeon was, after all, a part of Tiffany's life ever since they first entered the industry - they knew each other longer than anyone else - Sooyoung was sure Tiffany didn't expect that at all. 

“Soo?”

“Hmm?”

Sunny frowned and leaned her head against Sooyoung’s shoulder, giving the taller one a kiss on the neck, “are you feeling okay?” Sooyoung pressed her lips into a thin line as she nuzzled her nose into Sunny’s hair; she was utterly disappointed in Taeyeon, even more so the person she kissed last night - everyone already knew Taeyeon and Tiffany were dating.

“Who did you kiss last night?”

Silence.

Utter silence.

Taeyeon felt almost shameful – she couldn’t remember who she kissed last night. She couldn’t even remember if it was a man or a woman that she kissed, all she knew was that she collapsed onto the bed before she could even figure out who it was. Due to that slight lapse in time, Tiffany must have spotted that someone leave the room – she must know who in the world Taeyeon kissed.

“I don’t know…”

“Okay, what the is up with you? First, you get yourself drunk and then you kiss someone but you don’t remember who it is?!”

Everyone jumped back at the loud shout from Sooyoung; she didn't know why she suddenly lost control like that but Taeyeon was getting on her nerves. Sooyoung had learned so many lessons about self-control that she didn't want any of her members to ever suffer because of the lack of self-control in a single moment - right now, Tiffany was suffering from the side effects of it. 

“S-Soo –”

“NO! You don’t get to explain to me!” Sooyoung shot up from the couch and headed towards her room; just before she entered, she turned a little and made sure to make eye contact with Taeyeon, “if Fany does anything stupid because of this, it’s on your head.”

 

 

And with the chaos occuring back at Yuri's apartment, Tiffany was still cooped up inside her room back at the dorm. She wanted to go over to Yoona's apartment but decided that Yoona would have to clean up her mess afterward - that immediately changed her mind. Yoona and Yuri were already doing more than enough by accompanying her when she wasn't even paying any attention to them. 

Knock, knock.

“Unnie?” Yoona peeked into the room, holding a small bowl of porridge in her hand, “are you hungry?”

Tiffany didn't want to eat; she didn't have any appetite whatsoever but the pleading look in Yoona's eyes were crushing her will. All of a sudden, she was a bit more thankful that Yuri wasn't here, because she would have to battle with two pairs of pleading eyes that could weaken her resolve to even stay away from home.

Yoona walked over to the bed and sat beside Tiffany, holding the older's hand tightly, “I know you can’t eat, and your heart still hurts but this is not the way to get rid of the pain… I know, Unnie.” Yoona looked into Tiffany's eyes as she said the last sentence; the message got knocked into Tiffany's head right away and the younger knew. 

“You can come in now, Yul.”

Cocking an eyebrow, Tiffany couldn’t help but crack a teary smile when she saw Yuri holding a probable dozen balloons in her hand as well as a small teddy bear in her other hand. She couldn’t understand how Yoona and Yuri had the power to cheer her up – not doubting the others’ ability, of course – but she was really feelin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter