Chapter 3

Nobody But Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“H-Hm....”

Yoona's eyes fluttered open as she rubbed them gently, her doe eyes were hurting so badly after crying so much that afternoon. “You're awake. Are you hungry?” Yoona looked to her left and found Hyoyeon sitting on the chair, reading a magazine. “Yeah.... Where's Yuri?” Yoona asked and sat up, running her fingers through her tangled hair. 

“She's downstairs. Have a shower and I'll get some food for you.”

 Hyoyeon patted her head and quickly left the room, not wanting to face any questions about the tanned girl. Yoona sighed and got up from the bed. Finally taking in the fact that she was in Yuri and Sooyoung's room, she went to Yuri's cupboard and took out an over-sized white V-neck t-shirt and a pair of blue FBTs. 

The doe-eyed girl flashed a faint smile and clutched the clothes tightly in her hands; memories were streaming back to her like nothing else mattered in her life but Yuri. 

 

Flashback. 

“Yuri-ah!” Yoona called out, rubbing her eyes sleepily as she just woke up with body aching from an exhausting night. Not the lovemaking kind of exhausted, but after a night of filming and photo shoots. Yuri was kind enough to wait up for her in the living room. 

When she reached home, she found her girlfriend dozing off in front of the TV. Yuri was watching a DVD of their first Japan Arena tour and it was paused with Yoona's face on the screen. 

Now, her girlfriend was nowhere to be found early in the morning. 

“Yuri~~” Yoona whined loudly and pouted as she hugged Yuri's pillow before taking in the smell of Yuri's shampoo. 

Hearing no response from anyone whatsoever, she decided to go downstairs and check on her girlfriend. Holding the Mickey Mouse plushie in her hands, she walked down as she rubbed her eyes. 

The sight in front of her woke her up and made her hormones rise. 

Yuri was doing her sit-ups with her earphones on. 

In a translucent white V-neck t-shirt and light blue FBTs. 

Yoona had bought her those FBTs. 

With sweat pouring down her tanned cheeks and her baby hair cascading down her y jawline.

Yoona looked down at what she was wearing and made a pout. Her girlfriend was being so y in exercise attire and she was in her Rilakkumma pajamas holding a plushie. 

“Enjoying the view?” She quickly looked up and saw her girlfriend doing her sit-ups while throwing a y, flirty gaze at the younger girl.

 It was utterly breathtaking. 

The doe-eyed girl immediately blushed and covered her flushed face with the plushie. 

“Aigoo.. someone's shy.”

Yoona didn't dare to look up and didn't realise that her girlfriend had stopped working and now was walking towards her with a seductive smirk. “O-Oh!” Yoona gasped as she felt herself being pinned to the wall near the staircase. “Good morning, beautiful.” Yuri smiled breathlessly as Yoona's innocent doe eyes took her breath away like how she had done with Yoona. 

Yoona pulled her girlfriend's nape and pressed her hungry lips on Yuri's, both of them needed each other.

Urgently. 

With that, the both of them made love for the first time. 

With no regrets. 

Flashback End.

 

Yoona giggled shyly and entered the shower. Once the water poured down her slim form, her thoughts were starting to piece together, only then had she realized so many things had changed. 

The said exercise tool was no longer in the living room and it was shifted to Yuri and Sooyoung's room. She had never seen Yuri wear those clothes to go jogging or even at home anymore. 

Adding to that, Yuri had been avoiding Yoona for the past month to save herself the bull and ill treatment from the younger girl, plugging in those earphones 24/7 whenever Yoona was near her. No matter what Yuri did, it was all because she knew Yoona didn't want to see her face and therefore kept herself either in the room or didn't come back early. 

Slowly, her tears started to fall along with the water from the shower and it made her feel even worse. The water running down her face were like needles poking her heart.

It was so painful. 

Looking back, she couldn't forgive herself for treating Yuri like this. 

Multiple knocks were heard on the door and a husky voice broke her train of thoughts, “Yoona-ah. We're gonna eat in a short while.”  

“B-Be right out!” She tried to still her shaky voice and quickly got dressed. 

When she stepped out of the bathroom, her breath was taken away by the mere back view of Yuri's figure. Yoona was horribly tempted to hug her tightly from the back and tell Yuri how much she missed her hugs and kisses. 

And she did. 

Yoona could feel Yuri tense up as her arms wrapped around the slim waist and her fingers running along the creases of those beautiful washboard abs. 

“What are you do---”

“Please. Just for now. " Yoona pleaded and kept her face against Yuri's back, tightening her arms around Yuri's stomach. 

Yuri relented and held Yoona's hands, pulling the younger girl closer. She wanted to enjoy and savour this moment, even if it was only going to be a short while. 

 

 

“Taeyeon, are you really hell bent on kicking Yoona out? Did you see what just happened? Yoona even hugged Yuri, tighter! Don't kick Yoona out, please. It's gonna kill Yuri.” Jessica explained and pleaded as tears started to fill her eyes, she was pleading on Yuri's behalf. 

There was no way in hell; Jessica would ever help Yoona willingly after she hurt Yuri. 

“Are you kidding me?! Why are you even begging me?” Taeyeon asked in confusion and anger. “Because Yuri needs her. I'm not going to lie or anything. My stupid best friend ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter