Chapter 16

Nobody But Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kwon Yuri, you never fail to surprise me...” Yoona said, looking at the study table in horror. She only left the house for a short while to grab some groceries with Sunny, Hyoyeon and Jessica and already the study table looked like a hurricane had gone through it. “That silly dork… why can’t she just be straightforward about it…” Yoona mumbled to herself, she was tired of waiting for Yuri.

A gasp left when she felt a pair of arms encircled her slim waist rather slowly, “why can’t I be straightforward about…” Yoona wasn’t given a chance to reply when she felt Yuri’s soft lips trailing along her neck, “Yul…. Mmm…” Yuri hummed in response, her nose poking into the sensitive area of Yoona’s milky column.

Yoona tiled her head to the right, she couldn't stop herself from letting out soft moans and groans; Yuri's lips on her skin always sent chills down her back and made her react in such an manner. Yuri let her teeth sink into Yoona's neck lightly but it was enough to leave a mark,  “Damn… Yuurriiiii…” Yoona moaned, she was dying to feel Yuri’s skin against hers without any obstacles in between.

Yuri stopped when she felt Yoona’s hands hold her wrists tightly, “I’m sorry, Yoong… Sorry…” Backing away right away, Yuri hung her head and kept her hands to herself, she didn’t want to go overboard but Yoona’s back seemed to be calling out to her.

Yoona turned around and found Yuri looking like she was being punished by her teacher. “Yul…” Yoona walked closer towards Yuri as the older one took steps back till she felt the wall behind her.

Yoona brought her hands to Yuri’s cheeks and lifted her face, “what’s wrong?” Yuri pouted her lips, “I shouldn’t have, I’m sorry…” Yoona giggled and pressed her body against Yuri’s, causing Yuri to gulp nervously along with her sweat droplets rolling down.

Yuri felt chills run down her spine as Yoona rested against her, “do you think it was a mistake?” Yoona whispered, her breath starting to tickle Yuri’s lips. “I… I…” Yuri couldn’t even focus on her thoughts as her eyes drifted from Yoona’s eyes to her ruby lips.

“My eyes are up here, Kwon Yuri.” Yoona kindly reminded though all she wanted was for Yuri to kiss her. Yuri suddenly felt a burst of courage inside her as she let her hands travel along Yoona’s waist, “I know that, Im Yoona… I’m not looking at them right now…” Yuri whispered, the tip of her nose touching Yoona’s cute one. Yoona sighed and asked, “why do I love you so much?” before closing the gap between them.

Their lips pushed and pulled against each other, having been apart from its rightful owner for this long. Yuri grinned in between kisses; she missed the taste of Yoona’s delicious lips. “I missed… you….” Yoona smiled back, she didn’t need words to express how she felt. If she could use kisses to express it, then why waste the opportunity?

 

Knock Knock. Knock Knock.

 

“Is it PG?”

The tanned girl couldn’t help but groan against Yoona’s soft lips, there was always some sort of interruption every time she and Yoona were about to progress further. “It is, Fany-unnie! Why?” Yoona replied and placed her hands on Yuri’s shoulders to prevent her from committing murder right now. “Oh… it’s time for dinner and you girls didn’t come down so Soo told me to check up on you…”

Both Yuri and Yoona bit their lips to control their laugher, knowing that if it weren’t for Tiffany, the house would have been full of and screaming.

 

Tiffany left with an eye smile, she knew all too well that she had interrupted something and was thankful she did. “COME DOWN ONCE YOU TWO ARE DONE EATING EACH OTHER’S FACES!”

Everyone downstairs burst into laughter after hearing Tiffany’s command to the two chodings still stuck in their room.

 

Yuri huffed, “come down once you two are done eating each other’s faces…” Yoona shook her head at the childish imitation coming from the girl who’s supposed to be the one taking care of her and protecting her. “Shouldn’t you be focusing on something more important RIGHT NOW???” Yoona widened her eyes and pointed to herself, dropping the most obvious hint in the universe.

The black pearl just cocked an eyebrow and pecked Yoona’s lips before going to the study table, planning to tidy the mess she made earlier this afternoon. Yoona couldn’t hide the shock entering her system, since when was her Yuri this dense and stupid to the point where she wanted to throw her off the building? Yoona clenched her fists and stomped out of the room, oblivious to the winning smile on Yuri’s face.

“How much cuter can you get, Im Yoona…” Yuri mumbled and lay on the bed, looking at the polaroid picture in hand. Yoona was holding a fork in hand, the other sending a piece sign to the camera; Yuri was the one who took that picture for her. “Just wait for tonight, Yoong. I promise, it’ll be the best night you’ve ever had…”

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Sooyoung was walking around the park with her phone in hand; she couldn’t hide the embarrassment for what happened yesterday morning. She was supposed to prepare a decent breakfast for Sunny with Yuri’s help but the breakfast turned into a torturous meal for the rest. “Stupid… why can’t you do anything right?” Sooyoung buried her hands into her face, rubbing her temples in frustration.

Sunny was already so hard to get close to because she was always with the other members when Sooyoung was around. Sunny wasn’t avoiding her intentionally but it just so happened that Sooyoung wasn’t in the right place at the right time. “Kwon Yuri, Kim Taeyeon…. where are you romantic idiots?” She sighed.

Yuri used to be more romantic when she first got into a relationship with Yoona but now she was cheesier and used more of her actions rather than words. Plus, Yoona was smitten by her more than once. Taeyeon wasn’t as romantic or cheesy but she made Tiffany fall for her subtle, small gestures that represented love.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter