Chapter 27

Nobody But Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri curled up on the bed, burying herself under the thick covers as she pouted to herself; if only Yoona wasn't so busy then maybe they could more time together. She had just come back from her reward trip to Okinawa trip with the Defendant cast a few days ago and she'd spent less than twenty-four hours with her girlfriend already, minus the moments with the other girls as well - they were all ers. 

“Ugh, stupid filming.”

The more Yuri thought about it, the more she got sulky. She wanted to cuddle with her girlfriend but Yoona wasn’t here and she was filming with other men. Yoona had the ethereal beauty of a goddess and to Yuri, it was something that was going to continuously attract other people till the day they passed.

“Yah, Kwon Yuri! Are you going to come down for dinner or not?!”

“No!”  

“AISH!”

Jessica threw down the cushion and marched upstairs, stomping as hard as she could on the way up. She had been waiting for Yuri to come downstairs since lunch time and no one came down. She was going to find out why her best friend was behaving like such a weasel, especially when she was back from Japan and Yoona was also in Korea. In fact, they all met up for supper last night.

There was no reason for Yuri to be behaving like this. 

“YAHHHHH!!!”

“Shut up, sy!”

“HEOL!”

Yuri rolled her eyes and snuggled deeper into the bed, ignoring the fact that her best friend was standing in the doorway and ready to beat the daylights out of them. She was probably going to get hit by Tiffany if not Jessica so there was no big deal, especially when it was almost second nature for them to hit her anytime they wanted. The most she could do was accept or kick Jessica back.

Jessica placed her hands on her hips and said, “if you don’t get out of bed, I’m telling Yoong to come to the dorm instead of your apartment tonight.”

“Mmmm….”

Before Jessica could get her hands on the tanned woman for whining, she heard the sound of keys jiggling just downstairs. She thanked every God there for aiding her in keeping her together or Yuri might not live past this. She immediately headed downstairs to see which of the members it was, praying even harder that it was Yoona so Yuri would stop annoying the out of her. 

“Oh, Sica-unnie!”

Seohyun came skipping in along with Yoona walking in behind her, the two of them holding various grocery bags in either hands. She brought Yoona along with her to go shopping since the other members were busy. Tiffany and Hyoyeon were at Seoul Fashion Week; Taeyeon at the recording studio. Sooyoung and Sunny had gone out for an ice cream date.

“Oh my God, where have the two of you been?” Jessica massaged her temples before grabbing Yoona’s wrist, “Yoong, please get that child to come down. I haven’t seen her for lunch either.”

Yoona couldn’t resist rolling her eyes; she knew Yuri wanted to spend lots of time with her, especially since she would be flying off to Vietnam with Sooyoung and Sunny earlier. She wasn’t blaming Yuri though. When Yuri was off to film Defendant and her reward trip afterward, Yoona felt as if she was in withdrawal too. If it wasn’t for her drama that was keeping her distracted, she might be behaving in a worse manner.

Walking up the stairs, Yoona stopped dead in her tracks when she heard her soundtrack from ‘The K2’ – Amazing Grace. Yuri was in one of her emo moods again, it seemed.

“Kwon Yuuurriiiiiii…”

Yuri forced her eyelids open again and frowned; who was disturbing her sleep now? She Yoona’s song because it helped her sleep and it was soothing but now there was this creepy voice echoing in her bedroom.  

“Yah,” Yoona mumbled and crawled along the bed to sit on top of her fiancée, “I heard you’ve been kicking up a real fuss again.”

Throwing the covers off, Yuri leaned up and threw her arms around Yoona's waist, pulling Yoona down with her onto the bed. Yoona giggled and slapped Yuri's chest, supporting herself with both arms; Yuri really was a beautiful sight for sore eyes. Yoona leaned down and gently pecked Yuri's awaiting lips, softly when Yuri reciprocated the passion within the kiss. 

“I missed you.”

“I missed you too, baby.”

That being said, Yoona lifted herself to her feet and stretched out both palms, waiting for Yuri to take them. She wasn’t going to let Yuri skip dinner, especially when Jessica said that Yuri hadn’t gone down for lunch either. Yuri grinned sheepishly and hopped off the bed, wrapping an arm around Yoona’s waist as the couple made their way downstairs. Yoona tried to pinch Yuri's bottom as they came down but to no avail, resulting in a cute pout. 

“Oh, Yuri-unnie,” Seohyun greeted and took out a small plastic package from her bag, “I bought these Mickey Mouse keychains for you two since it reminded me of Halloween.”

Yoona squealed and moved to hold the keychains, finding it adorable even though her favourite was still Yuri's arch-enemy,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter