Chapter 19

Nobody But Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri sat at the study table back in her room, taking advantage of the time she had alone in the house as majority of the members headed out on a shopping spree - that meant not coming home for hours; which was understandable, really, considering that they had just returned to Korea last night.

A thousand and one thoughts filled her mind; revolving around the idea of a confession and what to do after that, or what if Yoona rejected her? What to do for the confession; should she go with the flowers and jewellery or go with a more interesting method just to up her chances of acceptance. 

“Yul?”

“What is it, Fany?”

Tiffany smiled and wrapped her arms around Yuri’s shoulders, “what are you doing?” Yuri held onto Tiffany’s hands as she twirled around the chair to face Tiffany, kicking a beanbag over to the older, “trying to think of some ideas to confess to Yoong.” Tiffany nodded and plopped her onto the beanbag before she heard Yuri’s next words, “What are you doing here, by the way?”

“What do you mean by that? You don’t want me here?” Tiffany pouted, staring at Yuri with eyes that could even tug at Yuri’s heart strings even though they weren’t in a relationship. Yuri tossed an eraser at Tiffany’s face and cocked an eyebrow, “do you think I would say something like that? Do I look like Jessica Jung Sooyeon to you?”

A coy smile appeared on Tiffany’s face and she shot a bullet of friendly love to Yuri who returned it without hesitation; only Yuri would play along with her if Taeyeon wasn’t around.

That was when Yuri’s earlier words finally registered into her slow mind this morning.

“You’re finally going to confess to Yoong?”

Yuri’s cheeks immediately painted themselves a dark pink, her hand going to her neck to rub the back of it albeit bashfully. She had been thinking about this for ages but never got to it because she was way too nervous, plus Yoona’s jealousy games have not been exactly to her advantage. It was finally time for Yuri to bring out her inner romantic, and Yoona was going to be so touched that tears would run down her face (Yuri’s imagination, of course).

“Aigoo, about damn time!” Tiffany exclaimed, throwing a cushion at Yuri to snap her out of her trance, “Yoona has been complaining so much that I can swear I’ll sew her lips together anytime soon.”

The fact that Yoona had been complaining about the lack of confession was giving Yuri a complete status boost at the moment; her enthusiasm firing up effortlessly. Yuri had been watching their unofficial relationship strengthen for far too long and she was sick of it; they could be a proper, loving couple after all. 

“I think I’m going to need all of your help for the confession tonight,” Yuri started and supported herself on her knees, “can you ask two of them to get me eight stalks of roses plus another bouquet of lilies and azaleas mixed together? Together with delivery of 888 stalks of bird paradise.”

Tiffany stayed silent for a short while, wondering why in the world was Yuri going to use lilies and azaleas instead of using roses normally? Yuri was never normal but she was well aware Yoona was a fan of other flowers and not just roses, but why those two particular ones?

 “You’ll find out why tonight, Fany.”

 

 

Yoona walked around ‘Gucci’ as her eyes examined the different kinds of bags and shoes; she hadn’t come into this shop for a long time now and it was more than refreshing to go back once in a while. At the very corner of her eye, she caught sight of a gorgeous black bag with a couple of white-gold chains hanging on either side of the bag.

“Oh my God…” Yoona gasped, grabbing hold of the bag with twinkling eyes, “this is absolutely gorgeous.”

“Shopaholic Yoong has revealed herself!”

“Unnie…” Yoona whined, turning around to pout at Sunny, “I’m not a shopaholic, you know that.”

Sunny giggled and approached the younger one, ignoring the murmurs coming from all around them; it is understandable though, it isn't everyday you see top stars roaming around the mall like normal people. She carefully looked at the bag Yoona was holding and cocked an eyebrow; this didn't look like something Yoona would carry though. 

“Since when did you like this design?”

“I usually don’t,” Yoona’s expression soon mirrored Sunny’s, “but this one was literally calling out to me.”

The two women continued to admire the bag as they discussed whether to buy that one or another, unaware of Hyoyeon and Sooyoung who had already sneaked out of the mall to carry out Yuri’s request of going to the nearest florist who could get them ready in about an hour or so. The others around the mall had already received their orders and were moving rather dutifully.

 

hyoyeon_gg:

we managed to order 888 stalks

but it might be delivered a little late

 

taeyeon_ss:

i've already ordered the ring you asked for

 

hotsootuff:

the bouquets of roses & azaleas are with me already

the eight stalks of roses are coming

 

sy_jessica:

i've chosen her a dress as well

i'll make sure she changes into it before going home

 

yulyulk:

how bout the post-its i asked for?

 

seojuhyun:

im on my way home with it now!!!

 

Everything was going according to plan, fantastic.

Yuri and Tiffany had been busy clearing the house so there would be space for the flowers to be arranged and covering every area except for the walkway. “Yul, what about the kitchen? Are you going to move the table and chairs as well or…?” Tiffany asked, arranging a food platter and a chocolate fondue for dessert tonight.

“Should I?” Yuri furrowed her eyebrows, puffing her cheeks as she thought carefully, “or maybe we should leave it like that and not let come into the kitchen at all.”

“It depends on where you want the flowers to be though; like we can arrange it in the living room and all the way to our bedroom but there will be excess flowers… unless you want to line it up the stairs and along the balcony as well, then perhaps the number of flowers will be just right.”

Yuri nodded and got to work immediately, and Tiffany did her job in Yuri's bedroom to push all the balloons they had bought to the ceiling so the strings hung down low enough for the post-its to be held and read. Yuri had already completed half the amount of post-its so it would be done in quite a short amount of time. 

Tiffany was definitely proud of how far Yoona and Yuri had gone, considering the part where Yoona two-timed both Yuri and Seunggi at the same time because she couldn't let go of either. Along with the fact that Yoona had broken up with Yuri instead of Seunggi, and then getting back together with Yuri after. She thought it was a wayward manner of loving someone but it was also love that had brought Yoona and Yuri back together again. 

“Yul! Pass me the other post-its!”

Tiffany burst out laughing as Yuri came running into the room with the basket full of post-its she had written a while ago, even stumbling over her own feet a few times. “Don’t be so clumsy or your confession will go to naught again.” Yuri rolled her eyes playfully when Tiffany continued to nag at her again, helping the latter to tie the strings around the post-its (help herself, actually).

“Do you think she’ll be touched, Fany?” Yuri asked, unable to stop bouncing on her heels, “what if she doesn’t like it? Or what if I get rejected?”

“Don’t be silly, Yuri.” Tiffany smacked Yuri’s head, “you know Yoona’s practically waiting and you’ve already asked me this just now. One more time you ask and I swear I’ll confess to Yoona before you do.” 

A loud huff was released followed by the stomping of Yuri's feet as the latter marched out of the room. Yuri's jealousy was the easiest to kick off and everyone had fun disturbing her most of the time, much to Yoona's pleasure. And because Yuri was nothing more than a whipped puppy, her jealousy disappeared as soon as Yoona gave her a tender kiss.

Now looking at how far Yuri has gone, Tiffany could only foresee a new scenario of their wedding. 

 

 

Yoona was beyond frustrated at the whirlpool of confusion she had been ed into without warning. She had been forced to go into multiple clothes shops to try on different dresses; not short or mini ones, but evening gowns. She never really liked to wear long dresses for fear of tripping but for some reason, the other members were making her try only long ones and it was confusing her greatly. 

“Yoona!” Jessica came walking over with two evening gowns in both hands, both coloured black and dark blue, “try these on and show me afterward!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter