Chapter 6

Nobody But Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri sighed and brought the brunette into her embrace, “Fany... Stop crying.” She caressed Tiffany’s head gently, running her fingers through her soft brown locks. Tiffany has always been the one comforting her when she cried so it was only right if Yuri did the same for her.

Tiffany was heartbroken at what had happened this afternoon. Yuri, Hyoyeon and Tiffany were out shopping for gifts when she met her boyfriend at the restaurant. He was holding another girl's hand, sliding a ring onto her fourth finger. In a fit of anger, Hyoyeon had gone up to him and gave him a punch into the nose. After which, he brought her out and hugged her tightly before asking for a break up. 

Had she done something wrong to anger Nichkhun?

Why did he suddenly want to break up with her? 

“Yah! You're still crying over him?!” Hyoyeon screamed and Yuri glared at her, covering Tiffany's ears protectively. Pulling the blonde closer, she smacked her head fiercely. 

“She's hurt enough, Hyo.”

Hyoyeon rubbed her head and pouted, she knew Tiffany didn't deserve any of this. 

 

-

 

“Taeyeon-unnie! Oh my God”

Yoona and Seohyun were screaming their heads off at the leader who was driving her car at maximum speed towards 2PM's dorm. Holding onto each other for dear life, the maknae line kept their mouths shut and tried to keep themselves from screaming any louder. 

The only one who was quiet in the car was - Jessica. She could feel the anger rising from the dorky leader sitting next to her. It was understandable. If someone ever hurt her Hyoyeon like that, she would have killed him or her with her bare hands. 

“Yah, shut up. We're reaching.”

And immediately, Yoona quickly looked down and shut . 

Yoona and Jessica were still not on good terms. Well, Yoona had been trying but the ice princess never took a second look at the younger girl. She couldn't trust her, not after what happened. 

After a deafening silence, the girls finally arrived at 2PM's dorm. 

“Taeyeon. Let me do it.” Pushing the shorter girl into Seohyun's arms, the blonde stepped up and knocked the door. “Taecyeon-ah. It's me, Jessie.” Jessica called out and waited for awhile before hearing the door open, being welcomed by a messy-haired Junho. 

“Hey, Noona. Sorry, we were asleep when you called.” Junho greeted as he beamed a weak smile and yawned. “Taeyeon-noona, Yoona-ssi, Seohyun-ssi.” He bowed respectfully and went around the room, knocking on 3 different doors - a blue one, a white one and a black one. Soon, the boys came piling out one by one. Greeting each other respectfully, the girls sat down while the rest of the boys went to wash up and eat breakfast. 

“Hey Jessie, it's been a while.” Taecyeon smiled and ruffled the blonde's hair before leaning forward, giving his good friend a big and tight hug. “Yeah! Where's Nichkhun?” The boys could see the change in Taeyeon's face as that particular name was mentioned and the atmosphere had suddenly turned cold. 

“He's in the bathroom. Are you looking for him, Taeyeon?” Junsu asked and offered her a cup of coffee. Taeyeon nodded grimly and Seohyun quickly hinted to him to stop asking. “Yoona, are you meeting Yuri later?” Taeyeon asked, bringing the cup to her lips. 

“Yeah. I'll be meeting Seunggi-oppa after that. We're gonna make everything clear and end things properly.” Yoona could finally smile comfortably without feeling guilty again. “Good. Unnie, don't let Yuri-unnie get hurt again?” Seohyun asked pleadingly. 

Seohyun's heart was so fragile and it felt for every single one of her unnies. Whether it was a big or small problem, she would always try to come up with a solution for all of them. She couldn't help but feel her heart break and crash when Yuri had fallen into depression after the break up with Yoona in the past.  

Unfortunately, the fact that Yuri had depression was kept between Jessica, Tiffany and Hyoyeon. Seohyun had overheard it when Hyoyeon and Tiffany were talking. She couldn't imagine what would happen if Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Sunny had found out about it too. 

“I won't, Seohyun-ah. Trust me just one last time.” Yoona pleaded back as she looked at the two older girls with tearful eyes.

Jessica could only focus her gaze somewhere else, as she detested the sight in front of her. The 2PM boys were now looking at the girls back and forth, not knowing what to say at this moment. Taecyeon looked at Jessica and raised his eyebrows. 

Taecyeon took a bite of his sandwich and turned to Yoona with a genuinely confused expression, “Uh... Yoona-ah. Are you dating Yuri or Seunggi?” Yoona forced a smile and cleared , “I used to date Yuri before Seunggi. But I realised that I never actually stopped loving her so right now, I'm gonna apologise to him before we end things.”

“W-Woah, Yoona-ssi. You and Yuri used to date?” Junsu asked with a shocked expression while Junho knew exactly why he was asking such a question. “Yes?” Yoona answered, confused as to why Junsu was so affected by that piece of news. 

Junsu and Yuri used to have a thing together when both of them had realised that they were better off maintaining a brother-sister relationship. He would wait for her below S.M Entertainment until she finished her schedule and the two of them would then go on small dates like having dinner together and such. Yuri would visit when he had individual activities and she would wait for him for hours before the two enjoyed each other's company in the car or maybe, a secluded place.

After 4 short months of dating, Yuri brought up the topic of them breaking up. At first, Junsu was heartbroken and avoided Yuri for days, weeks until Girls' Generation and 2PM were arranged to have a hot couple dance.

When Yuri was paired with Nichkhun, he raged with jealousy and finally managed to talk things out with the black pearl. Now, they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter