Chapter 25

Nobody But Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1. My Son

Yuri has raised his son, Yoong for almost 5 years alone because Jessica left him the moment she gave birth. He is now handling Yoong all alone and it's going well for them; with the help of friends, Yoona, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. Yoong is five years old and he's closer to Yoona (Yuri's best friend) than anyone else since she's a mother figure in his eyes.

Now that Jessica is back, will Yuri ever be able to make a choice between his son's mother and his best friend? 

 

2. Relieving a Marriage

Yuri and Yoona are on the verge of divorcing due to an accident which had scarred them for years; they're well on their way to it when Yuri gets into a car accident along with his grandmother in the same car. Yoona has the chance to either relieve a marriage and make Yuri fall in love with her again, or she can choose to go on with the divorce.

Will she get over the accident and learn to put the terribly past behind her, or will she leave Yuri once he's recovered? 

 

3. My Stupid Investigator

Jessica Jung is a married woman with a drifting husband; although she's doing fine in both the relationship as well as work, Tiffany suggests having an investigator because of Donghae's suspicious behaviours. When Jessica finally meets Kwon Yuri, she cannot help but be intrigued by the young investigator. Yuri's very much amused by the older woman but the fact that she's married keeps her at bay...

Will Yuri be able to prove to Jessica that her husband is not the correct one for her, or will Jessica choose to stay silent about her blooming feelings? 

 

4. One Crazy Fangirl

Jessica Jung is one of the most popular idols in South Korea and although she has a huge fanbase, she also has a huge anti-fanbase here. She's cocky, mean, arrogant and all you can think of but when she meets a certain fangirl of hers; Jessica's life is effortlessly turned upside down. As to the fangirl... there was clearly no stopping her.

Will Jessica ever look past the crazy exterior and learn to care for her crazed fangirl or will she stay away from her fangirl forever? 

<p>Your browser does not support iframes.</p>

 

Taeyeon had her body curled into a ball, her entire being buried deeply under the thick covers of her bed. She wanted to have her girlfriend back; she really did. She could feel the pain engulf her fully; it was as if karma was getting back at her. It killed her to think that her girlfriend left them with a broken heart a few days ago. A broken heart... something Taeyeon had promised Tfifany that would never happen. 

She broke her word. 

“Why did you drink, Kim Taeyeon? You know you have low tolerance and you still drank anyway… you’re such a fool. You deserve to lose Tiffany, don’t you?”

The scolding and berating was making Taeyeon feel a little better but the guilt was not easing up at all. She wanted to scold herself and feel as if Tiffany had every right to leave her; it was her fault. Taeyeon didn’t want Tiffany to leave even if she was the one who caused it – she was going to die without the American.

“Fany…”

 

Knock, knock.

“TaeTae?”

Only one person calls her TaeTae…

Taeyeon shot up from the bed and stumbled on the way to the door, her weak body leaning against it; she hadn’t eaten in days and her entire body was going to fail her soon. “F-Fany? Is t-that you?” Taeyeon whispered, not wanting to open the door in case it was all her hallucination. She didn't want to get her hopes crashed once she realised there was no Tiffany. 

“Yes, TaeTae… Open up.”

Taeyeon blinked back her tears and scrambled to open the door, trying to get a hold of her emotions. She needed to be ready to see Tiffany, not break down like this. Taking a deep breath, Taeyeon placed one hand on her chest - her heart was beating so fast that Taeyeon felt as if it was about to beat its way out of her chest. 

Slowly, the door started to swing open... and Tiffany was right there, a smile on her face. 

“TaeTae.”

Tiffany’s smile widened after seeing Taeyeon freeze after seeing her; Taeyeon broke her heart but it doesn’t mean that Tiffany hasn’t missed the cute dork who brought her happiness most of the time. She knew she should have listened to Taeyeon’s explanation earlier but she was too hurt to face up to reality. Tiffany’s tears welled up in her eyes, seeing how frail Taeyeon looked now.

“Not going to give me a hug, Taeyeon?”

Taeyeon wanted to hug Tiffany, but her legs were frozen in their spot and her tears rolled down her cheeks rapidly. She lifted her hand to her face, not wanting Tiffany to see her cry. She didn't have the right to cry when she was the one who brought this upon them. Tiffany wasn't even crying, but here Taeyeon was breaking down. 

“Oh, God…”

Tiffany took a step forward and wrapped her arms around the smaller woman, pushing Taeyeon’s head into the crook of her neck. She heaved a deep sigh of content; this was the hug of comfort she had been looking for the past week. Taeyeon might be smaller and all, but she doesn’t fail to give a sense of security.

“Stop crying, Taeyeon,” Tiffany whispered, pressing her lips against Taeyeon’s forehead, “I’m back, aren’t I?”

“I’m s-sorry…”

If only Tiffany had been earlier, she would have heard the above line uncountable times.

Taeyeon clung onto Tiffany for dear life; the tears she tried to so hard to keep in finally drenching Tiffany's shirt. She felt more than guilty; she felt as if she didn't deserve Tiffany's love - not in the slightest. Tiffany was a walking angel, and she was a true God-send to Taeyeon; yet there was nothing but pain brought to her. 

Did Taeyeon really deserve Tiffany?

 

*

 

Yuri took a deep breath of fresh air, palms resting on the railing of her balcony – the fresh morning breeze always calmed her senses effortlessly. She had a habit of standing at the balcony for long periods of time; the scenery was enough to wipe away her worries. Speaking of worries, Yuri has never felt so relaxed before. She had wealth, love and a warm-hearted family; there was nothing for her to worry about.

“Yul?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter